NSFW Vs DRUNK

Llama

Reaction score
Some good players they got there. Very quick to hit delete <3

Llama

Reaction score
Drunk members are probably the type to vote for Trump , should rename your tribe "tw pround boys"

MAke TW Great Again!

I was gonna say we were living in Guan Yu's head rent free, but the building committee Just demolished his holdings and let Barbarians move in

Lethal Sleep Daddy

Reaction score
You're acting like you won a big award in a petty situation. Its a long marathon. We already know what we're into, and still got stamina. We'll keep trying ^_*

Muckdogs

Reaction score
Idk mate.... word on the street is that your wife tried to teach you but you wouldn’t listen :( @Rick James maybe ask Kirk? Didn’t you learn to play from him?

Rick James

Reaction score
Word on the street is I taught her to defend and sinners couldn't cap a single village from her until she got bored and stopped defending. ask dimitris and k2-fire how well that went... well maybe Bentley too, I think he full splatted something like 30 nukes? lmfao

smoots19

Reaction score
Word on the street is I taught her to defend and sinners couldn't cap a single village from her until she got bored and stopped defending. ask dimitris and k2-fire how well that went... well maybe Bentley too, I think he full splatted something like 30 nukes? lmfao
wait 30 nukes? THIRTY, WOW THATS SOOOO MUCH.