Approved script ntoombs19's FA Filter

Discussion in 'Scripts & Independent Tools' started by ntoombs19, Aug 31, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Condolences

Condolences Member

Guys, I've had several people run into this problem. Unlike the one that got banned you have to load it from the loot assistant.

2. xDaemon

xDaemon Non-stop Poster

It works but it does not switch villages.

3. Black Dragoon

Black Dragoon Non-stop Poster

Yeah it will not switch villages thats why the unofficial (i thought) 1.11 version was released, was not aware it was being used for other purposes, hopefully Ntoombs is about and can get his official version working that is allowed, in the mean time, you will just have to open from LA and run script for each village you farm from unfortunately.

4. Titu

Titu Non-stop Poster

I have messaged ntoombs on skype and trying to work with him to get the script fixed. Hopefully he replies soon.

5. brk-oth

brk-oth Active Member

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that, what rule is that breaking?
    There is no hacking of TW servers, no intercepting client/server communication.... the player is freely giving away their info.
    Common sense should be the only protection that is needed here.... you should only share scripts with your tribe from legitimate sources such as these forums, if you obtain scripts from ingame sources you should always be wary that its a ploy to get insider info about the tribe.
    When I used to seriously play TW, leaking a spy script to the enemy tribe used to always be a favourite espionage tactic of mine, so I'd hate to see this blocked.

6. LilGhost

LilGhost Well-Known Member

A version of script that works and switches villages:

Code:
    javascript:$.getScript('https://www.tribalwars.top/tribalwars/laEnhancer/laEnhancerFix.js');void( 0 );

This version does not send troop counts, buildings levels, etc. Morthy, please feel free to verify that.

As an additional note: this script is an unofficial fix to nToombs' original LA Enhancer script. All credit goes to him (and the other respective individuals that he has given credit to) for creating the script. This is merely a revised version in which the village switch function works as intended.

All the best,
    Spencer

P.S.: If someone sends me a private message with a link to the current version of crimsoni's FA Keypress, I will gladly update the village switch function so it works with the latest version of Tribal Wars.

EDIT:

Crimsoni's FA Keypress Updated with proper Village Switching:

Code:
    javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://www.tribalwars.top/tribalwars/FAKeypress.js');void(0);
    A couple other updated scripts are available at my repository at www.TribalWars.top (not affiliated with InnoGames or Tribal Wars) along with one of my exclusive scripts. (I will be posting more there whenever I get around to it.) If you have a script you want made or if you want a script updated, feel free to drop a PM.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  7. Condolences

Condolences Member

I think I love you.

8. LilGhost

LilGhost Well-Known Member

For anyone using my fixed version of nToombs' script, this is just a friendly notice that it is currently down.

My hosting provider is doing an emergency repair to their power infrastructure, and I was only given a few hours notice about it:
    "The maintenance window the actual power maintenance starts at: 29.07.2016 02:01 +2 GMT.
    Expected power downtime duration: less than 1 hour"

Ideally, they should have been done by now, but it seems like they are still working on it. Please feel free to give it a try in a bit, because it should be back online shortly.

EDIT/UPDATE:
    Server maintenance on the server that hosts my scripts (including my revised version of nToombs' LA Enhancer) has been completed; however, there were some issues during the reboot after the server maintenance was completed. I am working with my hosting provider to iron out these problems, and I can assure everyone that my scripts will be back online as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for people trying to farm.

UPDATE:
    Back online. Server issues resolved. Farm on.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  9. crimsoni

crimsoni Contributing Poster

Wow that is horrid.

10. Legenden

Legenden New Member

Why can't I hide distances if the distance is higher than 99? Can't write 100 or any higher number, and it doesn't show any villages with higher distance than 110 or something like that even though there are lots of villages to plunder with distances higher than that. Even tried to deactivate "Hide Distances" function but get the same result. It worked before but didn't play much for a few months and now when i started again, this happened.

11. Ibra Gonza II

Ibra Gonza II Well-Known Member

It's not illegal. If you were banned you probably did something else that was illegal.
    Secondly, this is .net, not masters. Take your question over there.
    Next to that, bans are not to be discussed on the forums, so unless you want to risk getting banned here too.... take it to support on the market you were banned.

12. Aliyah

Aliyah Community Manager Tribal Wars Team Community Management

This is not the correct place your your inquiry. You have already had a discussion with me in PM where I believe I was very obliging.
    There is no reason to bring this discussion here.
    This script has not changed and is still permitted on NET.
    What happened on Masters has no place for discussion here.
    Thank you for your understanding.

13. kekua

kekua Non-stop Poster

Is there a fix after update?

14. OnlyNoiseOnWires

OnlyNoiseOnWires New Member

Hey may we have a changelog for 1.11? :)

15. himanshu

himanshu Well-Known Member

hey when using the master button setting i can't automatically change the template from A to B or to C is it just me or is it a common problem for everyone

16. Noxiebear

Noxiebear Active Member

You have to create 2 different profiles: [​IMG]

Then select these: [​IMG]

himanshu likes this.
  17. Nater

Nater New Member

Just double checking here, these are approved?

18. Imperium Romanum

Imperium Romanum New Member

For me the "not enough units availiable" option is not switching between the villages. Is there a fix for this?

19. Age of Ultron

Age of Ultron Still Going Strong

Use the "Farming troops available" option, that should work.

20. Imperium Romanum

Imperium Romanum New Member

That is working but slows down the farming by quite alot. Thanks for the reply though.