Nub war?

• Thread starter DeletedUser104319
  • Start date

DeletedUser104319

Today, while i was walking down the street in the city I was visiting, I seen my neighborhood bully. He always steals my lunch money, even when I don't have any. Usually I can try to keep him calm, but all he does is shout about how the milk is always warm. What is a guy to do? Seriously though, can't a girl get any peace around these woods? Why else would I have moved up here. I mean yea, all the buildings are kind of distracting, but I get to keep the cheese from Sunday brunch.

[spoil]Fresh declares on Anime[/spoil]
[spoil]Y U NO B NICE TO FRESH!?[/spoil]
[spoil] [/spoil]
[spoil]Rawr![/spoil]

DeletedUser

Today, while i was walking down the street in the city I was visiting, I seen my neighborhood bully. He always steals my lunch money, even when I don't have any. Usually I can try to keep him calm, but all he does is shout about how the milk is always warm. What is a guy to do? Seriously though, can't a girl get any peace around these woods? Why else would I have moved up here. I mean yea, all the buildings are kind of distracting, but I get to keep the cheese from Sunday brunch.

[spoil]Fresh declares on Anime[/spoil]
[spoil]Y U NO B NICE TO FRESH!?[/spoil]
[spoil] [/spoil]
[spoil]Rawr![/spoil]

who?wat?where?

DeletedUser101986

its a k66 dispute.InSaN3 should be keeping a close eye on this :p

DeletedUser

wow, um, less then impressive declaration........ hope you fight better then you pnp

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Fresh
Side 2:
Tribes: Anime

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 12
Difference: 11

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,763
Side 2: 77,467
Difference: 67,704

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,763
Side 2: 38,244
Difference: 28,481

chart

DeletedUser

Its impressive that I have no idea who you are, and yet (according to rob) I'm one continent away.