NUBz Vs Four/350/KAWAII

Discussion in 'World 102' started by t bone steak, Oct 11, 2018 at 2:54 PM.

Share This Page

1. t bone steak

t bone steak Non-stop Poster

In 10 years of playing Tribal wars, I have seen many things. Mass recruitment has always been frowned upon by any player worth their salt. Barb nobling can have strategic purposes, just like recruitment, but eating all of your barbs, takes all of your farms. So why then does having 3/4/5 tribes really become necessary in a game that no longer lasts years?

Four and their little cronies.

[​IMG]

Even though Four have an endless supply of cannon fodder/meatshields, they cannot stop recruiting. It is almost like they think it is the aim to hug as many players and tribes as possible! Do the players being recruited not realise that they cannot win? Only 45 players can be in the winning tribe when that takes place, aligning with Four makes you weak! The name of the game actually has WAR in it. Four do not war, they pick easy fights and then claim a victory, even though thousands of players tell them what they are doing does not constitute a decent victory in anyone's eyes.

All things eventually come to an end...

[​IMG]

KAWAII, Four, 350 and most of all... At the End of Time.

NUBz hereby declares war upon all of you and regardless of the end result, at least we can claim to have fought for our outcome rather than recruited to get there.

Good luck to all those involved in the fight against Four and their many many many many many many many cronies who they have recruited as they were too scared to fight them. (For reference, members of my tribe have already been approached for recruitment by At the end of Time lol)

Regards,

T bone steak
    Duke of NUBz

2. ChesterN1mitz

ChesterN1mitz New Member

3. The Brick Wall

The Brick Wall Member

At least I know this world has a lot of bait and switch going on in it.

gl;hf and all that.

t bone steak likes this.
  4. At The End of Love

At The End of Love New Member

You are a man who does not know grace.

It is very disappointing.

5. t bone steak

You recruited 60 players to do your bidding. Lied to get what you want and grew fat on easy caps mate. Yu are eve mailing my members to get them to jump ship rather than fighting your way out.

At The End of Time[​IMG]on 08.10. at 20:48
    Officially, the alliance between Kawaii and Nubz will be eliminated. Both side will return to neutral condition after 3 days.

Since, both side have been working as ally for quite long period since Nubz was established. FOUR and 350 and Kawaii will try to hold neutral condition unless Nubz starts attack on us.

It's free that you chit chat with Four/350 members since elimination of allaince doesn't mean we become enemy.

Thanks for your time being our alliance. You guys were one of the best alliance I ever met in this world.
    Hopefully, NUBZ can keep this statement this time. No back-stabbing again.
    This is just a game but still we are not animal.

- S

You sent this to me less than 3 days ago, attacks came in last night.

I lied and told you I would not attack you to buy time, I care not who knows that. I always planned to attack you after the first time you screwed me over as I realised what you were about.

You sent this to me members this morning...

At The End of Time[​IMG]today at 07:17
    Your duke keep bargain you guys.

he was stacking the villages near us and prepare to attack us when we are ally.

and he even ask me to let him take few my my boys' villages and he will gift me the village.

Really? When KAWAII declare war on NUBZ, he decide to kick few of his own members

and beg me to stop the war.

But I am playing with respect and honor.

So, I won't allow him to take my friend's village and I will fight.

He said you guys ask him to attack us but when I talk with Killer, actually

he just lie again.

So, please tell me. if you are not standing with his dirty plan, come and work with me.

I don't sell my friend to survive. I prefer to fight for my friend.

If you are clean player and do not back-stab your friend. I will open my arms for you.

- S

Quite funny really that you say I play in such a way to try and cover up how sad you really are. I could not care less if my TW days are numbered, but at least I can say I fought my way through the world rather than the crap you guys do to win :D

6. *ShuRy*

*ShuRy* Member

Good luck to NUBz

7. burner101

burner101 New Member

It's funny that TW has come to this, back on the Pre P2W worlds, These tribes that have multiple academy/farm tribes wouldn't last. Only a matter of time till Four and co get steamrolled.

8. MrRandomGuy

MrRandomGuy Contributing Poster

9. Sicory

Sicory Still Going Strong

God speed Nubz

10. Zverev

Zverev New Member

Who is kawaii? I only know who four and 350 is. If four wins all I know is 350 was their academy.. but kawaii and other tribes? No one knows them no one gives a damn about them. They are just food. And 350 will be food for four soon

11. t bone steak

Side 1:
    Tribes: NUBz
    Side 2:
    Tribes: 350, Four, KAWAII

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 91
    Side 2: 981
    Difference: 890

[​IMG]

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
    Side 2: 10
    Difference: 10

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 284,872
    Side 2: 4,802,508
    Difference: 4,517,636

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112,157
    Side 2: 71,058
    Difference: 41,099

[​IMG]

12. jay42

jay42 Still Going Strong

Promising start. EO have also joined the war against Kawaii/350 etc.

13. t bone steak

14. The Brick Wall

The Brick Wall Member

This world is getting annoying. Anything Four does is bad, but if anyone else does it, then "we're the good guys in this battle". T Bone, you really should join the rest of the hypocritical idiots in this world.

[​IMG]

TWStats hasn't updated, but there's more in there now. You clamper on about "attempting to recruit your members" yet did the exact same thing to Fourba, even though there's no official position on them being Four or not (I legit still don't know). The messages seen already show you believe them to be apart of us.

Keep relying on that LITD defence, buddy. You talk a lot of smack and would fit right in with the Thai's.

15. t bone steak

Sounds mildly racist to me. I am quite fond of my Thai allies and do not judge based on their nationality.

Still under the 45 member limit too

Oh wait aren't you in the academy tribe? :D

Four recruited 3 tribes and then had another 2 to ally with. I have not maxed one. No hypocrisy here my friend