Nudist Signing Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudist

Hey World 36 community,

Just wanted to thank you for making my time here on W36 a good one. Throughout the history of this fine world, I've made many friends and even some enemies and I want to thank you all. There are some great memories I've made since the beginning and I'll definitely be checking in to see how things go. Unfortunately, I've been playing this game for years now and the thing I'm best at is quitting worlds. I'm happy to say, this is the second longest world for me (1.14mil) and I feel like I've accomplished lots here. ACTIVE & XVI have been one of the best tribes I've ever been a part of and although I thought my stay in XVI would be temporary, it turned into my home. Thanks to XVI leadership for putting 110% into a tribe and asking for nothing in return, the tribe definitely deserves rank 1. I would like to wish everyone on this world good luck and to remember that in the end it's all just a game and we should all be treating each other with respect and having fun in the process. This is definitely not the end of TW for me, but at this stage of the game I've lost interest and can't be bothered to send coordinated attacks on players in my area. I would list all of the players that I've encountered throughout this world but the list would be too long, I will miss you! (You know who you are!)

Lots of Love,

Nudist

Naked_Rambler_385.jpg

Caveman 10345

Great post, didnt speak much/see eye 2 eye but 1 of the best public posters
Good luck in RL mate have fun, Catch u in another world :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Was nice to see you here Nudist. I hope to get to play with you on a future world (and no caveman, not like that so no jealous remarks, 'ight?)

<3 Good luck in your future worlds :)

DeletedUser

Take it easy bro, always thought your posts were very insightful.

DeletedUser

Never thought i'd see the day when the one person who took down CHAMPS would leave.

valk

Wow another great player gone :icon_cry:

Sorry to see you go nudist, catch me on skype if you want and il happily update you on W36 :)
(i think i have your skype....If not get it of Cele :p )

cya nudi :)

DeletedUser53562

W36 has lost a gentleman and a scholar. :( I think it's safe to say the forums are now officially dead.

It's been a pleasure Nudist.

"Catch you further on down the trail." <3

DeletedUser

W36 has lost a gentleman and a scholar. :( I think it's safe to say the forums are now officially dead.

It's been a pleasure Nudist.

"Catch you further on down the trail." <3

Nu-uh, not yet. We still got Kam's verbal poo laying around, no doubt he'll spit out some more :icon_biggrin:

(I'd say sorry Kam, but I'm not :) lol )

DeletedUser

I honestly don't know what to say >.<

Your awesome and have strange drunk friends... sounds about right

good luck on your next world dude

Edit: You made this world special for me <3

Last edited by a moderator:

ChillyAcademic

It's a shame to see you go.... I meet you for the first time in game and you quit. XD Is that really the effect I have on people? :|

DeletedUser

don't take it so hard chilly.

I have known you for a while and I have not quit....yet :p

/me runs to quit because chilly has that effect on people.

Nudist Best to you man. You left your mark.... next time wear pants and that won't happen. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey World 36 community,

Just wanted to thank you for making my time here on W36 a good one. Throughout the history of this fine world, I've made many friends and even some enemies and I want to thank you all. There are some great memories I've made since the beginning and I'll definitely be checking in to see how things go. Unfortunately, I've been playing this game for years now and the thing I'm best at is quitting worlds. I'm happy to say, this is the second longest world for me (1.14mil) and I feel like I've accomplished lots here. ACTIVE & XVI have been one of the best tribes I've ever been a part of and although I thought my stay in XVI would be temporary, it turned into my home. Thanks to XVI leadership for putting 110% into a tribe and asking for nothing in return, the tribe definitely deserves rank 1. I would like to wish everyone on this world good luck and to remember that in the end it's all just a game and we should all be treating each other with respect and having fun in the process. This is definitely not the end of TW for me, but at this stage of the game I've lost interest and can't be bothered to send coordinated attacks on players in my area. I would list all of the players that I've encountered throughout this world but the list would be too long, I will miss you! (You know who you are!)

Lots of Love,

Nudist

Naked_Rambler_385.jpg

You can count on me to not pick you up if your hitchhiking :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*sigh* I was hoping eventually to get in a tribe with you so I was happy to see you in this world...but alas. Always on opposite ends of the world...at least Kwitchabitchen is still here :)

Good luck mate!!

DeletedUser

W36 loses it's most entertaining poster. Sad to see you go, will be a lot more boring around here in future.

DeletedUser

not big shocker here... though im surpised you lasted this long:lol:

Nudist

not big shocker here... though im surpised you lasted this long:lol:

Oh don't worry, I'm just as suprised as you :icon_biggrin:

Thank you to everyone and their kind words, almost makes me want to rethink my actions haha

DeletedUser

Oh don't worry, I'm just as suprised as you :icon_biggrin:

Thank you to everyone and their kind words, almost makes me want to rethink my actions haha

Dont lie :icon_biggrin:

Once you CAN get away...whew more power to you

Status
Not open for further replies.