[nuke] recruiting in/around K58

DeletedUser

Hai everyone!
I'm a lion, co-leader of [nuke], currently centered in K58.
We're looking for active players to join us.​
My past experience leading:

• On W40, I played under the name Spartacus2008. I lead TS-1 to a rank 8 spot there. We were a strong, active tribe, and I'm looking for players like this for [nuke].
  • Link to TS-1 stats: http://www.twstats.com/en40/index.php?page=tribe&id=17395
  • I have other experience, both leading tribes and as a player, this is just the experience in which I made the most impact on the world. If you want more info, all you have to do is ask.
You should be:
  • Active, above all else.
  • Experience is a factor, but if you are a complete newb, this does not rule you out. We can teach, as long as you are willing to learn.
  • Have Skype. We, like many tribes, use it to communicate. We can help you in many different ways, but if you can't communicate with us, we can't help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91782

• On W40, I played under the name Spartacus2008. I lead TS-1 to a rank 8 spot there. We were a strong, active tribe, and I'm looking for players like this for [nuke].

Sorry but twstats says its best rank was 12, so thats most likely a lie :? just sayin

DeletedUser

Sorry but twstats says its best rank was 12, so thats most likely a lie :? just sayin
I know, I saw it there too. Twstats is frequently wrong. We were rank 8. I was there. Silly llama man. Don't call me a liar. It's quite rude.

DeletedUser102935

nononononono it jumped to rank 8 and then dropped all the way down to 12 within the hour.
thats why twstats dont recognize it.
yupppp.