~nuke~

DeletedUser

A lot more HIRE to clean up before they even come into play, and Sin could have other intentions.

*cough spam*

Even with the people that left hire there is still thousands and thousands of villages. A lot can happen in that time.

DeletedUser52589

Yes, plenty of other villages for NeuWar/O~SIN/A~SIN/~Or.D~ to take ^^

Back on subject - why is everyone so touchy regarding this subject?

If we should ask MAXIMUS IG why he left (because he will obviously tell us! =P) Why won't someone from HIRE just tell us already? Unless you don't know?

Perhaps it frightens you that so many strong players have left...?

Doesn't this go back to that mail from Mifas ... Ha, can't help bringing that up again :icon_wink: Perhaps some of the HIRE members saw the light?

DeletedUser

If we should ask MAXIMUS IG why he left (because he will obviously tell us! =P) Why won't someone from HIRE just tell us already? Unless you don't know?

Doesn't this go back to that mail from Mifas ... Ha, can't help bringing that up again :icon_wink: Perhaps some of the HIRE members saw the light?

1. :p

2. What happens in a tribe should stay in the tribe not for all the pnp vultures.

3. If a decision was made by Max it should be answered by Max not somebody else.

4. No...We can just noble more of you neuwar people to get bigger. :icon_wink:

5. Mifas mails were some of the most laughable propaganda attempts ever.

celticprincess

yes they saw the light and it shined out my ass go HIRE :spear: nah matt farted and max and a few others lets due to the smell

Mick876

drift is going back because the HIRE leaders begged him to go back.

DeletedUser

A lot more HIRE to clean up before they even come into play, and Sin could have other intentions.

*cough spam*

Even with the people that left hire there is still thousands and thousands of villages. A lot can happen in that time.

Missingmatt, Regarding diplomacy, With SIN and the Order, Its not going to change any year soon.

DeletedUser

Matt, you do realize that warsigmar came in here and said perhaps we will hit ~NUKE~ anyways...and now you flame mick for saying something similar...

Personally, I think you are just looking for a fight..

DeletedUser

Matt, you do realize that warsigmar came in here and said perhaps we will hit ~NUKE~ anyways...and now you flame mick for saying something similar...

Personally, I think you are just looking for a fight..

I do, I saw that Sigmar had a post. But, as I was already disagreeing with Mick on another topic. It'd be much easier just to continue on with that there..

Not looking for a fight..

Missingmatt, Regarding diplomacy, With SIN and the Order, Its not going to change any year soon.

Just a joke as always, <3.

DeletedUser

Folks:

When you come on here and post you are representing your tribe whether you say so or not. Everything that you say and do reflects upon your tribe as well. That is a fact of life - and is also a good reason to be circumspect about what you do say.

DeletedUser

I do, I saw that Sigmar had a post. But, as I was already disagreeing with Mick on another topic. It'd be much easier just to continue on with that there..

Not looking for a fight..

Sorry, from the looks of it, it seemed as though that is why you and him started to butt heads. Just making sure thats not the reason.

Telisha

drift is going back because the HIRE leaders begged him to go back.

That not be true, and sides how would you know unless you were in convo?

Anyways Matt calm down buddy, don't let people ruffle your feathers.
Lets all just think mmm simplely put people left, its getting resolved one way or another, and that is that.

Matt darlin I think you do way to much and need a break.

Price I have popcorn and twizlers, and I think Matt might need some too.

We just need something to drink now lol

Last edited:

Mick876

That not be true, and sides how would you know unless you were in convo?

yeah we were in convo. and i have mails to prove that he said that "HIRE Needs Him" and how "his mail box is flooded with mails from HIRE leaders asking him to come back"

DeletedUser

yeah we were in convo. and i have mails to prove that he said that "HIRE Needs Him" and how "his mail box is flooded with mails from HIRE leaders asking him to come back"

Yes there are mails asking me to return from several people including leaders, I told you because you mailed and asked. Whats your point really? Wanna sit me to see? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Where drifter resides is his own choice, Regardless of infulence, His a big boy, I'm sure he can decide for himself where he is best off at.

DeletedUser

O~SIN and Co.'s official stance is: If the players are anywhere but Or.D or O~SIN and Co., they are refugees. If they are still in HIRE, they are still war targets. No diplomacy has been discussed with Nuke. Any tribe NOT involved in the war should not be involved in the players.

Last edited by a moderator: