Failed Vote Nukeawarness - Minimap overview

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
f0be1fd0ad95f1b05869e391dc3df0a4.png

Currently it looks like this if you click a village.If you hover over the village, it will look something like this.

11f0b0ed18ac4ab016b45f284a0816e4.png

Whats wrong you may ask? Well, for one thing - You only see 6 commands. I thought, could it be improved? Ignore green commands? As you can with incoming ones? Well, it's not a bad idea. However. I think i figured out a better way.

What if you are just randomly nuking for your friends, your friends has no clue if there are nukes inbound or not right? Well, they Could check all of these commands, which means they have to click the village and leave the map. Which you will need to do either way, but what if you are sending out nukes? Which ones got nukes inbound already?

I thought of the idea to remove one of the functions on the first picture and replace it by something else, maybe a fire flame such as

503b05b15e13ae118cdafe3a3a4022a0.png

In smaller scale obviously.

This would be used like the claim function, OR even better, just be automated when a red attack is sent to the village. This would indicate ; This village is under siege and needs possibly no further nukes inbound to it.

So you ask, you can already check this yourself, why would this benefit us? Well, it's true, you could. But if each village has 6+ attacks and the nukes are in the latter parts, you would have to manually check...Every...Single...Village.

Either automated or as the claim function works would be fine tbh. Would save us players Alot of time and would be a way better tool for the map when looking at what area is under siege and which lacks inbound nukes.

Just an idea.

Seven

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not keen on this suggestion. It essentially removes the purpose of sending fake attacks for watchtower worlds. That's bad for strategy, so on that basis it's a no from me.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not keen on this suggestion. It essentially removes the purpose of sending fake attacks for watchtower worlds. That's bad for strategy, so on that basis it's a no from me.

Sorry, what? Could you explain this abit more as i'm not sure i get why you wouldn't need to send fakes? This idea is literally because the tribe sends so much fakes the real ones are hidden underneath all the spam

Deleted User - 848983838

So this would be for the tribe only / people you share commands with no a defensive tool?

So you could see where your shared commands have red commands headed?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So this would be for the tribe only / people you share commands with no a defensive tool?

So you could see where your shared commands have red commands headed?

Yes that is correct, so you don't have to manually go onto the village to check all commands. You would see there is a nuke inbound from the map

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Googly,

This isn't about ignoring incomings to your villages.

This is just about ignoring tribal fakes to enemy villages in the village overview as far as I can see.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah, I misunderstood. I thought this was meant both ways - to ignore greens on the map.

From a defending standpoint (doing it as a defender) it would be a bad addition. From an attacking standpoint it's a nice idea :)

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I like this idea. From previous worlds, I know we would have like 20+ fakes hitting every village and no idea where the nukes were hitting without actually clicking on the villages. Another option I would be ok with would be a counter above the commands that shows how many green/orange/red attacks are heading there. Could be used with this idea.

If you would see a flame, mouse over the village and see that there are 30 fakes, 0 orange, and 12 nukes. Or if there are 30/0/1, you might want to add a few more nukes depending on the location of the village.