Number of attacks you currently have. :P

Caleb1705

Never mind on the 32 nuke thingy, now it's just 31 fakes...I checked which village(s) they were from after the first Hevay Calvary trooper died on my wall, and they're all from the same place :icon_eek:. Yet another T69T fail... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

from the king of noobz

(no, not nathan potter, he is the noob god)

DeletedUser50733

from the king of noobz

(no, not nathan potter, he is the noob god)

Ahh, numpty is attacking himself :lol:

You can have ten thousand from my direction if I could be bothered, and you weren't hiding away in an allied tribe :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Yeah, everyone has to leave a world at some point and my time to leave W19 is now :icon_sad:

o.o''

i would just keep the account ready to come back at any time. if you want to start playing again in w19, it'd be really hard to find an account :p

DeletedUser

o.o''

i would just keep the account ready to come back at any time. if you want to start playing again in w19, it'd be really hard to find an account :p

the problem with that is that you cant be perma sat more than 2 months otherwise the account wont be able to do anything until the owner comes back. that makes the account very very vulnerable.

DeletedUser

Yours looks like test tubes filled with shiny coloured rocks :lol:

atleast mine is about something remotely popular.

i thought they were those giant candy tubes you find in some candy stores like at the mall....

DeletedUser

the problem with that is that you cant be perma sat more than 2 months otherwise the account wont be able to do anything until the owner comes back. that makes the account very very vulnerable.

why not log into the account once in a while?
every week.

nobody is going to bother the account. why do you think poir123 account is still alive?

DeletedUser

Riverstyx, how many do you got?? Just curious.

Not enough

Jo-jo still has more than me :icon_cry:

I wanna know how many Guess has. He was dodging like crazy but I'm starting to find some meat down there now... Not quite a brain yet, but a delicious arm or leg every now and then for my efforts :icon_twisted: