Number of attacks you currently have. :P

DeletedUser

Not enough

Jo-jo still has more than me :icon_cry:

I wanna know how many Guess has. He was dodging like crazy but I'm starting to find some meat down there now... Not quite a brain yet, but a delicious arm or leg every now and then for my efforts :icon_twisted:

Those stacks were yummmyyy!!!!11!1

DeletedUser

o.o''

i would just keep the account ready to come back at any time. if you want to start playing again in w19, it'd be really hard to find an account :p

I would, but the game has to go for me at some point. If I keep 19 active, I'll never be able to quit.

DeletedUser

Where are all my promised incomings now CBK!
I feel all lonely now...:icon_cry:

Got 1 incoming ATM though. :p

Ahhh!!!! I forgot! I better log on and send you some :)

Or...I could be nice. Past is the past and someone else pissed me off a little bit before I quit. I'm not quite sure how many buildings I destroyed, but let's just say, it was quite a lot...I'm mean :icon_wink:

DeletedUser61336

Ahhh!!!! I forgot! I better log on and send you some :)

Or...I could be nice. Past is the past and someone else pissed me off a little bit before I quit. I'm not quite sure how many buildings I destroyed, but let's just say, it was quite a lot...I'm mean :icon_wink:

This was perfect timing for you though...My Laptop is going crazy ATM. Can only access internet based apps in safty mode, which is only internet explorer or FireFox/Opera. Soo...The screen is really big and it's hard to take care of my vils. :(

DeletedUser

This was perfect timing for you though...My Laptop is going crazy ATM. Can only access internet based apps in safty mode, which is only internet explorer or FireFox/Opera. Soo...The screen is really big and it's hard to take care of my vils. :(

Everyone attack Krogenth now!!!...jks...I hope the problem sorts itself out soon.

Impressive 1 incoming by the way, just be careful...I've heard those white horsies can be lethal.

DeletedUser61336

Everyone attack Krogenth now!!!...jks...I hope the problem sorts itself out soon.

Impressive 1 incoming by the way, just be careful...I've heard those white horsies can be lethal.

Wouldn't matter to me too much CBK, planning on possibly quitting this world, or getting a co-player...Reading some things lately on even these forums, and classes in school, I realised that I need to set my goals straight now...

So, I might be quitting this world, but all I know is, is that uk2 will be my last world I join. :p

LauraDestroya

why thank you asylum for acknowledging my 1337ness

Picture5-3.png

DeletedUser

Same here, I had 1 earlier but that attack got crushed by my 2 rams :)