Failed Vote Number of construction orders in AM queue

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reckless15

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm "allowed" to post 2 idea's so mods can advise if I need to make separate.
1)
Would like to see a construction oriented flag added.
% based the same as the rest but would be a construction speed % increase like the recruitment flags. Would help with shaping newly conquered barbs a bit faster. Not all casual/hobby players want to resort to spending premium points on time reductions.

2)
Would like to have a option added to account manager so the user can manually set the # of buildings AM is allowed to queue at a time. Rather than being based solely on available resources, there should be an option to select 2,3,4 buildings to queue. Sometimes we need to move resources around to Mint, or queue more troops or something else but unless we are sitting waiting for the transport to arrive, or temporarily manipulating another function (Pausing the AM) - sometimes those res can get eaten up by AM queuing more buildings. Yes we can cancel the construction, but then we get penalized for it and only get a certain % of those res back.

-R

Last edited by a moderator:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Approved for voting on your second idea. The first idea was suggested and rejected before.

For the future, you indeed need to create separate topics per suggestions. Thanks and good luck!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm unconvinced this adds to quality of gameplay, I'd say it is more about automating something when you could simply manage the villages better by using a selection of AM templates and/or groups.