Number of w20 players

DeletedUser

So if things continue to decrease at this rate we can look for half price nobles in like 3-4 weeks? :icon_eek:

They should make it so the coins you've already paid for double.:icon_biggrin:

I already have around 260 nobles, I could use a few more.

DeletedUser

it would also make us actually playing the world be able to do more.

DeletedUser

I asked dwar and he was checking for the number of people we need. But he said 2 years is the time we would. By chance how long has our world been open?

rich26ca

almost two years i think it was either january or febuary wasn't it?

DeletedUser

almost two years i think it was either january or febuary wasn't it?

May 2008. I remember spending the first like 48 hours playing the world because I had just gotten my wisdom teeth out and couldn't do anything else but sit around :lol:

HeftySmurf

i shall have a word with Morthy, see if he has any knowledge (he should being the cm)

DeletedUser

i shall have a word with Morthy, see if he has any knowledge (he should being the cm)

Yes please do. I think that we have to fit both criteria for the half priced nobles. Two years and less than 1000 people. I just checked and that's how w9 got it. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

well if we have to wait for the 2 year mark still then we have a few months to go yet.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I just got to the 1 year mark on this world :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

To be completely honest I think it'd be interesting to have a world with no fakes and no limit on noblemen.... just think about it :icon_twisted:

rich26ca

well i would think the fakes would force people to attack propperly as every attack is real. and those that use attack ID scripts would lose there advantage over those that don't possible.

DeletedUser

I might be up for a no fake world. Of course that might be difficult to lay out because you'd probably have to set a minimum troop count or something having to do with a certain amount of farm space per attack.

People would probably find ways around it but if the least amount of troops you could send was like 2k axes you just mine as well send the entire nuke :lol:

DeletedUser

I might be up for a no fake world. Of course that might be difficult to lay out because you'd probably have to set a minimum troop count or something having to do with a certain amount of farm space per attack.

People would probably find ways around it but if the least amount of troops you could send was like 2k axes you just mine as well send the entire nuke :lol:

Yeah, they already have worlds without fakes. Worlds with fake limits. Well, maybe there are still fakes, but significantly less are used.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they already have worlds without fakes. Worlds with fake limits. Well, maybe there are still fakes, but significantly less are used.

Yea I knew there were worlds like that but I have never actually looked into what the fake limit is since I don't play any of them. Would be interesting to know though.