Number one tribes..

DeletedUser58974

For those old timers, I thought it would be good to have a list of all the Number 1 tribes, in order, that have ever been in W15.

I have no idea whether this is easy or not, but if each tribe post their own time being number one, we can put them in order..should be an interesting snapshot of our history, and trigger a few memories...

We could then see which tribes were no 1 the longest and put them in order of No 1 Rankings.

Lets see who was the biggest and best, for longest....

( For DA we'll just add a day every now and the :lol:)

DeletedUser

-?-

thats all I can muster out of my steam powered old wrinkly fat bundle of a brain .

-sere

DeletedUser

from what i can remember
24/7
-?-
Wanted
EviL (not 100% sure)
AXE
TATS
Exile
DA

few others but i cant remember them

DeletedUser

i dont think Evil ever made it past 2...but they were awesome, and the players left are still awesome

DeletedUser

24/7 is th e b est trib e...th ey ar e sup er activ e round th e clock...and th ey got all th e skills...but th ey lack p ers ev eranc e for th ey quit ed in all of a sudd en...

DeletedUser

i think 24/7 got gangbanged not sure just remember a few tribes nobleing them or something *didnt pay much attention back then*, ill ask anga he will know

DeletedUser

i think 24/7 got gangbanged not sure just remember a few tribes nobleing them or something *didnt pay much attention back then*, ill ask anga he will know

They did...like half of the top 20 tribes at the time all attacked them at once.

DeletedUser90993

Sorry to burst your bubble but they fell when error404 had exams and had to pass leadership to some noob (forget his name) who turned out to be a horrible leader then one by one members left slowly... many ended up in -?- some like 4LEAF quit and others got new players... I did pay attention back then =P.

seth89

DA doesn't count as Top Tribe.
As we are all little kids, playing Tribalhugs and should be left to do our own thing.
Unless it means destroying Exile.
Then I am happy to do that. :)

blaise12

seth why does everything you say have 2 involve exile. getting crushed lol

DeletedUser34483

even if 24/7 have lot of enemy tribes, they didn't fall because of being gang banged. Some members got bored of the world and quit, others which are still active joined -?- and ~NiON which were allies which got the Top and second spot in tribe ranking then.

DeletedUser

Am I right to think at one point TSoH were first or am I still slightly intoxicated?

-sere

DeletedUser

Ii think at some point Nion were top, also I thought that NL were just after the collapse of Wanted???

DeletedUser34483

~NiON~ was top for a very short time, forgot how short.

DeletedUser64451

he's just trying to make everybody think that DA is gonna dew something :icon_twisted:

(but we know better, right?)

seth89

It's NOT because I think that you are all a bunch of French Panzys... and it's NOT because I think your tribe is pointless. :icon_cool:

It's just cause.