Nuts Get Small in the Frost...

d daddy

nice declaration harby, Looks like a fun end to the year.

My gf said don't use anymore of her images for your war stats though :icon_redface:

mordillo

WoowoowwowowwowWWOOoo...Harb!
You're da MAN!

Very Nice Declaration!

We wait Nuts! Reply..!:xmas biggrin:

kokheng

Thanks for the props guys. Feel free to claim some challenges, both FRST and Nuts!, if you think your skilled enough to pull them off :icon_wink:

Just post which challenge you want to try for, I will mark it, and if it's completed you will be listed as a winner, if not, it's the wall of shame for you. :icon_razz:

Challenge winners also get a new special mystery prize. It could be 200 points of premium,or it could be a rickroll :icon_razz: or anything at all. So if you want to find out, take a challenge :icon_wink:

I will personally claim the "Tribe Representative" challenge :)

I take the master sniper III challenge and the godlike! one too!

wish me luck harb!

harbinger297

I take the master sniper III challenge and the godlike! one too!

wish me luck harb!

I'm sure where you are there will be lot's of sniping opportunities :icon_wink:

May I suggest creating a folder of reports for challenges (this applies to anyone who wants to try one), and save relevant reports there as proof of your accomplishments.

For the sniping challenge, you'll also need to save the times of the trains too, as I don't think reports show the ms :) Just save them in a notepad doc or something, or in your notebook in-game somewhere.

slingzaar

I want to claim the following:

Heavy Hitter
Nukes, Nukes, and more Nukes (1 and 2)
Motivational speaker (because we all know how I make the most sense and am quite charming)

DeletedUser88324

WoowoowwowowwowWWOOoo...Harb!
You're da MAN!

Very Nice Declaration!

We wait Nuts! Reply..!:xmas biggrin:

nah, we both agreed to FRST writing the dec. I personally think it would not have been better if anyone else on w43 did it. Harb has been one of the most important people on the externals for w43, therefore, I think he should be the one writing the Dec up for the largest war this world has and ever will see.

bobble611

nah, we both agreed to FRST writing the dec. I personally think it would not have been better if anyone else on w43 did it. Harb has been one of the most important people on the externals for w43, therefore, I think he should be the one writing the Dec up for the largest war this world has and ever will see.

Couldn't have put it better myself, Jacal. Good luck to all. Let's enjoy it :)

s1ingzaar

LOL! for this declaration, Its not surprising at all, Anyway Good luck to both tribes, FRST war plan will surprise Nuts!, They have a smart leaders and a good strategical move, Just a little tip to Nuts!, be sure your backyard is guarded with a Nutcrackers :icon_wink:

DeletedUser88324

Couldn't have put it better myself, Jacal. Good luck to all. Let's enjoy it :)

hey bob, ya know what? I just took about 20 villas in k46 a few weeks ago, and realized they are all surrounded by you :icon_eek:.. you think you could give me some fun??? my account is mostly back line, only 20 villas on the front line!! :icon_evil:

Slow Step 43

LOL! for this declaration, Its not surprising at all, Anyway Good luck to both tribes, FRST war plan will surprise Nuts!, They have a smart leaders and a good strategical move, Just a little tip to Nuts!, be sure your backyard is guarded with a Nutcrackers :icon_wink:

well, I hope our leaders are not drunk in battle mode :lightcavalry: LOL. . .

DeletedUser25256

have a couple respecfull friends in nuts , Wished i could wish them well lololol but its going to be loads of fun , I want to thank nuts for the new ODA and the ODD its going to to sky rocket up wards ;))) . everything aside Looking forward to a lot of fun :)

Knight1.png

newthread-1-1.gif

Last edited:

harbinger297

3 days left, any predictions on how long the war will last?

My bet is around 4-6 months, before one side is at a clear, large lead. Then again, it could last 2-3 months before one side is on the definitive up, if they immediately dominate, but FRST and Nuts! are both pretty close in size and skill, so i cant see one easily trumping the other quickly.

Daalder.

The fun and Games are just about to start FRST's BP is about to end :icon_twisted:

wee jock

This has got to take around 5 months.

Think of all the packets we need for those nut's villages.

warpro

Dear FRST, I'm looking forward to going against you. Will be the most fun I've had since w3. Nuff said. :)

-Warpro.

rober116

great war dec

pity u dont have the nuts to win this war :)

i think i may be able to win those Bring the rain! comp