Nuts Get Small in the Frost...

DeletedUser

Jacal, many thanks for the co-player offer, but don't need one, as I burn them out to quick :icon_biggrin:

About the only good thing about having a major sleep disorder, and only being able to sleep two or three hours a day + selling my company last year and being retirerd is great, can be here 22 hrs a day give or take. :icon_biggrin:

I did try having a co-player a while ago, but me being me and having a little OCD he was very untidy, and I got so pissed with him I started eating myself :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well, what FRST doesn't know is that Nuts is actually being led by Warrior #1.

...also, every single Nut's member is also a robot.

Even though I aim to donkey punch FRST, they are still a good bunch of guys. It's been a pleasure having you guys as neighbors. I look forward to a fun, clean war.

The eve is approaching.

DeletedUser

Well, what FRST doesn't know is that Nuts is actually being led by Warrior #1.

...also, every single Nut's member is also a robot.

:icon_eek: Luckily for us Warrior #1 is also playing every account in Frost as well

DeletedUser

I wish everyone would stop slagging off my co-player :icon_eek:

I am...........Warrior #1's.....side kick :icon_eek:

cazzman420

Seems some of you nuts are jumping the gun.

You lacka discipline!

Good luck to everyone involved. This is not going to be easy for either side.

90 minutes or so then the battle begins my friends!!

DeletedUser

stop making the unimportant accusation, people from both tribes are jumping the gun. And who would have expected else?

Tribb

stop making the unimportant accusation, people from both tribes are jumping the gun. And who would have expected else?
I would have expected that people who wanted months for this war could have waited a few hours before starting early, guess i expected too much... A couple of Frost players sent out attacks after being attacked, the others have held their ground waiting for the correct start time..

warpro

Tribb, we have made it clear to wait until the Dec time. So don't accuse silly. We only have 30 minutes till the tide turns. ;)

DeletedUser

Nice clean war eh Slingo?

Already got one stolen account. Nice work.

The war already has an asterisk on it, terrible.

DeletedUser

That is really dissapointing to me. I was really hoping we could have a good, clean fight, but it seems like every other W43 war it boils down to spies and account stealing.

warpro

Harb, FRST also made an attempt at it. So, you guys really shouldn't talk about it. Lets just have a nice fun war guys, come on. Leave the drama outta it. :)