Nuts Get Small in the Frost...

DeletedUser

FRST have made no attempts at spying inside of Nuts! Already a bitter taste in the mouth and the war doesn't officially start for 4 minutes. Pity the morals spoken of in the externals haven't filtered fully into all Nuts players. Thought you promised us a clean fight

cazzman420

Guys forget the traitor. He was impatient and therefor foolish.

Now its time to move on. Remain honorable till the end.

DeletedUser

Hopefully it's the last we will see of that kind of behavior.

DeletedUser90178

warpro

Harb, FRST also made an attempt at it. So, you guys really shouldn't talk about it. Lets just have a nice fun war guys, come on. Leave the drama outta it.
Hehe! We actually had an ex player in frost being given an account in nuts after months of being away from W43...
We gave you the account back for internaling when we got to know that.. hehe! and i'm sure of it cause i was the first one to know of your account in our ex player's hands! ;)

DeletedUser

OK, I shall address this issue up front.

When I heard that there was someone looking to switch sides, my heart skipped a beat. However, I didn't really think that it was going to happen and just a ploy to try to get information from me. In truth, I was mostly AFK last week, so it was in the back of my mind. But, I will say that I will welcome Andreas openly, even if the events that transpired leave me with a bittersweet taste in my mouth.

In regards to Cazzman, I'd rather have Andreas in our ranks now than later on. This may sound *empty* but I'd rather not have a look into your forums and fight you guys this way.

Things happen, but I am still looking forward to a good clean war.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions about this personally.

War on everyone, and good luck to both sides.

HorseSoldier

Good luck boys and girls :)

I would like to know that Chris person's other aliases in this game.... Just for reference ;) That peice of crap just ruined a good account that was built up by an honest player. I doubt "chris" could do the same.

HorseSoldier

Since I like outing these types of players to the tw community:

He also plays the shackmaster account on w51.

Will post more as I find out more...

DeletedUser

LOL One of the lowist things I have ever seen on any world and any war.

Well done a good tactic, if it was not because a Frst member built the account.

Spies will always be used, but to take an account, which was give out in trust is very low, it pays very little repect to the person who account it was......

Must admit though it was going to be a good one, but its left a nasty taste in my mouth I must admit..

"Ah" well, no real damage done, an irritation, and a set back in times ect, but he could have done so much if he had kept his game together.

Must admit was looking forward to some nice bannter, but don't think I will come back here for a bit. :icon_sad:

HorseSoldier

Well it kinda reminds me of elchapo :icon_twisted: lol starting to make the same mistakes bored made :lol: The guy is obviously a retard that sends circulars asking for premium :icon_rolleyes:

cazzman420

I know of shackmaster from w19.

Actually made his personal profile pic way back.

Asylum from w19. Wonder if its him

cazzman420

In reply to slingo, I hope its better to have Andreas in your tribe now.

For FRST it is

DeletedUser

Then he has the nerve to say he wasn't a spy, just a turncoat.

Like being in our skype chat and forums for over a month is not spying.

Asterisk.

DeletedUser

Rawr?

[SPOIL]
stats10.gif
[/SPOIL]

And congratulations to Delborgo for successfully completing the Jump-Start Killer! Challenge! He successfully claimed and took the first village of the war. Well done, your prize will be revealed within a few days.

Edit: Umm... lolwat?

harbinger
297ef.jpg

:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stats are now 21 to 6 in FRST's favour but the interesting part is that 5 of Nuts' 6 conquers have come from their undercover spy/traitor thing so I suppose the real stats should be 21-1. Not a bad opening first 12 hours

DeletedUser

I know of shackmaster from w19.

Actually made his personal profile pic way back.

Asylum from w19. Wonder if its him

If it is, then he probably learnt all his little trick from Asylum...they are renown for grabbing acc
Same ending though...deleted acc :lol:

And while your at it Harb could you put me down for:
Pay Your Taxes! (Be the first to to take 10 villages.)
Pay Your Taxes! II (Be the first to take 20 enemy villages.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this will be one of the last times I say anything for a while here.

Can't be bothered to entertain talking to pll who say all the right thing and then entertain low life tactics.

Harb, I know you set up the fun elememt of this thread because we all thought it would be a level playing field. And must admit I was looking forward to a little light entertainment.

But as the normal with this world, pll say one thing and do anouther :icon_sad:

So I will not be going for anything here, nothing against you, but will say what I have to say on the battle field as I have done thoughout this world.

Can't be bothered with two faced people, and not going to give them the effort of my breath in talking to them, because whatever they say will always be viewed without any trust :icon_evil:

DeletedUser88324

Darky, I understand what you mean. BUT, chocolate bear agreed with Slingo and me that we would not pull in our allies. Tribb has been overiding that agreement for some time already. We have asked our allies to stay out of it. SO, in regards to not living up to the agreement, FRST is no victim here. Both have their shares.

on a side note, too bad I am not real close to you, i'd love to play front lines with you darky.. you seem to be a fun fella to play with :lol:

Tribb

We got some support from allies after i was told by NI members that they did the same. As of yet I dont believe our allies have attacked any Nuts players but if they decide to they certainly can, much like the secret little tribe that was created by a Nuts member to attack Frost...

DeletedUser

We got some support from allies after i was told by NI members that they did the same. As of yet I dont believe our allies have attacked any Nuts players but if they decide to they certainly can, much like the secret little tribe that was created by a Nuts member to attack Frost...

Lol?