Nuts Get Small in the Frost...

DeletedUser

First of all we were given orders to stay out of the war and we will follow those.That means no attacking FRST.Though that FRST & NUTS agreed on that one.To fight solo

Tribb

First of all we were given orders to stay out of the war and we will follow those.That means no attacking FRST.Though that FRST & NUTS agreed on that one.To fight solo

Well that must have changed after he failed to recruit some bigger players that he wanted. I've got the mail saying why your tribe was created, whatever doesnt matter to me. Fact is both tribes recieved support from allies and both tribes will probably have smaller tribes attack them....

DeletedUser

Unless you can put forward any prove I am afraid I have to tell you you got a bad source within NI. They have been explicitly told not to support.

And daalder commanded his minions to attack those who supported FRST members. ( He tells people they will be fighting FRST and in some way they will I gues....)

DeletedUser

Dont know about that,and dont care all i want is see both sides beat the shit out of each other :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Unless you can put forward any prove I am afraid I have to tell you you got a bad source within NI. They have been explicitly told not to support.

And daalder commanded his minions to attack those who supported FRST members. ( He tells people they will be fighting FRST and in some way they will I gues....)

Yup,we got strict orders not to attack or fake FRST members

DeletedUser88324

Well that must have changed after he failed to recruit some bigger players that he wanted. I've got the mail saying why your tribe was created, whatever doesnt matter to me. Fact is both tribes recieved support from allies and both tribes will probably have smaller tribes attack them....

Tribb, as I am sure you have seen members in you tribe do, Union was created by a few players in NUTS!, but is not supported by NUTS!, nor does it have ANY relationship whatsoever. So NO, NUTS! is NOT getting uion into anything.. besides, you bothered by them that much? they are tiny...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Daalder actually wanted his minions and a whole host of other tribes to attack FRST, not FRST's supporters. Before you ask, I don't have proof but I have seen his comments in Union's shared forums with my own eyes :) However, I was not expecting a war that didn't include smaller tribes picking on scraps or being used for the purpose of bashing so I can't say it bothers me that much. Hopefully they'll provide a bit more of a fight than the Nuts players I've come across so far

DeletedUser

Daalder actually wanted his minions and a whole host of other tribes to attack FRST, not FRST's supporters. Before you ask, I don't have proof but I have seen his comments in Union's shared forums with my own eyes :) However, I was not expecting a war that didn't include smaller tribes picking on scraps or being used for the purpose of bashing so I can't say it bothers me that much. Hopefully they'll provide a bit more of a fight than the Nuts players I've come across so far

Well thats a Fail :icon_rolleyes: I didn't want them to attack FRST I wanted them to Attack WB and RSB and all them over FRST huggers! :lol:

DeletedUser

So it's a fail because you deny it? I hadn't realised that was how it worked. So the comments written by you while sitting a Union account and signed with your name at the bottom encouraging the small family of tribes that share Union's forum to join forces with Nuts to attack FRST are a figment of my imagination now. Hmmmm. What a shame the account I was sitting got kicked so quickly or I could have copied it across to the externals to remind you of it

DeletedUser88324

lol! bobble, you really have a vast imagination:lol::icon_razz::lol:

DeletedUser

Loved it Harb. Too bad the frost seems to be melting already ;)

DeletedUser

Or you could send some my way :) I've had more incomings from FRST so far than I've had from Nuts! At least Daalder's trying - I'll look at that one attack you've sent my way, Daalder, with fond admiration until it arrives in 8 days :D

DeletedUser

So it's a fail because you deny it? I hadn't realised that was how it worked. So the comments written by you while sitting a Union account and signed with your name at the bottom encouraging the small family of tribes that share Union's forum to join forces with Nuts to attack FRST are a figment of my imagination now. Hmmmm. What a shame the account I was sitting got kicked so quickly or I could have copied it across to the externals to remind you of it

Feel free! I did sign my names at the bottom I did sitt a union account. BUT i didn't say anything about Union attacking FRST! :icon_biggrin: I did say they will be attacking WB and RSB :icon_biggrin: And guess what Ni are getting invovled now! Also if FRST want to cheat which they are getting FU and GYPSY invovled so be it Looks like were gonna have to noble them aswell :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Or you could send some my way :) I've had more incomings from FRST so far than I've had from Nuts! At least Daalder's trying - I'll look at that one attack you've sent my way, Daalder, with fond admiration until it arrives in 8 days :D

:icon_eek: You are making me giggle go dig a hole... dig fast! away from me :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Please read this carefully, Daalder, before replying. It's very difficult to continue our discussion when you keep changing the subject. At no point have I said that you had said Union would be attacking FRST. I don't think they are that stupid on their own. My orginal comment was about your rabble rousing speech in a forum shared by about 5 tribes including Union and WMD (can't remember the rest). Your speech went on about the smaller tribes uniting against FRST with Nuts! I seem to remember you had one person rally behind you but the other couple of pages of comments seemed to be fairly pro-FRST. I assume that is why you stopped posting in there?

As for digging a hole further away from you, I think you'll find that's called an oxymoron

DeletedUser

Well, what's left on the accusations list, we've had spies, traitors, gangbanging, secret support, terrible attacks... We're only 3 pages in, what are we going to accuse each other of later? We'll be out of underhand tactics to accuse each other of :icon_cry:

Update:

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 13
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: