Nuts Get Small in the Frost...

DeletedUser

great war dec

pity u dont have the nuts to win this war :)

i think i may be able to win those Bring the rain! comp

kpSantasBigNutsGammonAndMustard.jpg

Oh we have Nuts! alright. :icon_biggrin:

Which ones do you want to go for mate?

DeletedUser

separate declaration from F~U is also needed!
I just saw few incomings from them. Gonna be fun!
Harb does the F~U trains sniped also count in my challenge!

DeletedUser

FRST Damn we had a agreement and now you will be know as rule breakers that is all good and cool. But you are gonna get shown up when we melt the frost...with our freshly warm Honey roasted nuts! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't know what the story is with F~U, I guess that seeing as we recruited some old AAA they want to be involved in this war, and don't know how to hang onto their horses for a few days. :icon_rolleyes:

Tribb

kokheng those inc's coming are on newly nobled villages correct? I'm 100% they are...

DeletedUser

Ah boo sucks to F~U
This is FRST vs Nuts!, I trust that their'll be no underhandedness.
Went and got some new speedos and flip flops today, can't wait for the HEAT WAVE that is coming ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

kokheng those inc's coming are on newly nobled villages correct? I'm 100% they are...

Yes they are Tribby. On k44 villages. I know, I know.. that agreement was made only with FRST. But, since the capacitor account was sort of "swapped" from FRST to FU(isn't that your academy tribe? or just where you put your inactives) it looked weird.

Oh well.. We have already declined assistance from our allies, Ni, in this war due to the agreement we have made. I just hope this goes both ways :)

DeletedUser

I've been working on my beach body so that when I take my shirt off, all the ladies in W43 will join me.

Foot races and gym help keep me as 'Desirable #1' for this war.

Wait, Harby said that the war will start in two days...I thought that's when the planning started...

DeletedUser88324

I've been working on my beach body so that when I take my shirt off, all the ladies in W43 will join me.

Foot races and gym help keep me as 'Desirable #1' for this war.

Wait, Harby said that the war will start in two days...I thought that's when the planning started...

hey Drew! How's your year off TW been? :) you wanna come in for the fun man? I got a free account for you, or maybe we could just co-pl:icon_twisted:ay

DeletedUser

LOL people getting jumpy already :icon_biggrin:

If we are going to start on about who is jumping the gun, blah, blah.

Then I think I should mention the attacks on Sir Ron by a couple of Nut's members.

Ok they were only scouts, but I guess they don't count :icon_wink: LOL

Anyway enough of all this :icon_biggrin:

Good luck to everyone, I have had contact with a lot of Nut's members over the last few months, a great bunch of people, and some very good player there :icon_eek:

Really looking forward to mix it up with them. :icon_biggrin:

I really hope it a long war, it's about time this world had some fun :xmas tongue:

DeletedUser88324

I agree :icon_razz:

Let's enjoy this, and not make it a madgirl game :icon_rolleyes:

Darky, you need a co-player? I've got one I could hook you up with :icon_cool:

Tribb

Yes they are Tribby. On k44 villages. I know, I know.. that agreement was made only with FRST. But, since the capacitor account was sort of "swapped" from FRST to FU(isn't that your academy tribe? or just where you put your inactives) it looked weird.

Oh well.. We have already declined assistance from our allies, Ni, in this war due to the agreement we have made. I just hope this goes both ways :)

Cap attacked a player that wasn't in nuts, this player then had several villages nobled by nuts while attacks were still on the way, so thus he wasn't attacking nuts at all.

cuthroat

I wonder who is gonna break the frontlines first. I am sure they are all pretty stacked real deep. I am just excited I get to war against some top notch players finally and get to see who all comes out of retirement for this. Good Luck to all.

DeletedUser

I personally think adding in Ni would make it more interesting. Evening up the sides couldn't hurt. Anyway, good luck to both sides, look out for my 300 hour long trains and spear nukes. :icon_cool:

And a fun challenge might be longest distance traveled to take a village from an active player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

Cap attacked a player that wasn't in nuts, this player then had several villages nobled by nuts while attacks were still on the way, so thus he wasn't attacking nuts at all.

Yep, I realized that :icon_smile: thanks for clarifying anyways soon to be ex-1ranked player :icon_twisted:

Tribb

I've taken the next week off from work, sent my kids to their grandparents, banished the wife from the house, fully stocked fridge with diet Mt dew, weeks supply of doritos and elios pizza...im ready.

DeletedUser

Only.. 17 hours or so until it's open season, assuming we start at midnight server time on the 1st? Or do we have a set time?