Nuts Get Small in the Frost...

DeletedUser

Nuts! played standard is based on the deal we have in FRST/Nuts before, If you remember the 1 on 1 deal between FRST and Nuts!?, But its not happened anymore so just deal with it, Nuts already sort this kind of action and we still maintain the activity and communication inside the tribe, and were doing great atm, About your last post, i must agree, it will be interesting but FRST show that their word is not that powerful to handle any big deal like this

You mean the deal that included not recruiting from the other side (took about 2 mins for Nuts to break that one) and about a day for Ni to start attacking certain Frst members as well. So don't try to make Nuts out to be hard done by the evil Frst breaking their word :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So who exactly are FRST being supported by? Again, this seems to be a new development since I left in the last 2 weeks. If it's a 1 on 1 situation, maybe I should refer you back to the mail sent from a Nuts account to a WMD account over a month ago asking them to noble a FRST village that the Nuts player had failed to noble themself or the support from Ni that was spotted heading to a newly nobled village back in December so let's not start getting hypocritical here.

DeletedUser88324

hell.. guys, let's quit crying about who gets support from whom, who asks for support from whom, blablabla.. let's make it fun guys. really... both sides!

NUTS!, if your gonna whine about something, just get your rear end right out of here and forget about posting. if your gonna post, just post something worthwhile to read. alrighty?

DeletedUser

The stats have picked up from Nuts! side since the start of the war, butI worry that most are recaps. Either way lets keep those troops rolling on both sides! Nice to see massive incomings from some of the big Nuts! players and my incoming count finally reached a new high, 9. :icon_cool:

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 82
Difference: 93

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,649,198
Side 2: 804,401
Difference: 844,797

chart

whole war map:
[spoil]
noble.php
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The deal that was made about 1V1 and an honest fight, and etc, was broken when several things happened immediately at the start (on both sides), such as stealing the andreas account, the incomings from Ni, GYPSY jumping on board, etc, although if you look at the stats of that:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: GYPSY
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/12/2010 00:00:00 to 21/01/2011 02:33:57

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 20
Difference: 158

chart

Side 1: 1,722,738
Side 2: 157,171
Difference: 1,565,567

chart

[/SPOIL]

It's not exactly as though they are doing anything Nuts! shouldn't be able to handle. It roughly averages out at GYPSY taking 1-2 per day.

I can understand Nuts! frustration at having to deal with "multiple threats", but, seriously...:

Rank---Tribe-------Points---------Villages
3-------GYPSY-----33,907,122-----3,708
4-------Ni----------32,024,700-----3,380

Ni attacked FRST, GYPSY attacked Nuts!. I don't see how FRST somehow have the upper hand because of these smaller tribes, when both GYPSY and Ni are pretty much even. It's a kind of poor excuse to be honest.

Anywho. We are at, where we are at. It's not over yet, save the excuses for the end :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@ duhrigs

Here some full stats since Dec 1.

Side 1:
Players: Wortec, k-khole, tinytoybits, Goggz82, Tribal1990, Nherzhull, Team Ed Di
Side 2:
Tribes: FRST
Players: Warpro, Sir Lucid

Timeframe: 01/12/2010 00:00:00 to 21/01/2011 04:39:48

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,464
Side 2: 2,906
Difference: 442

chart

Side 1: 1,163
Side 2: 1,835
Difference: 672

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 23,636,688
Side 2: 27,433,074
Difference: 3,796,386

chart

Side 1: 11,383,109
Side 2: 17,474,973
Difference: 6,091,864

chart

Hmm.. Nuts! still kicking even we experience some internal issue in the past month, 672 difference is not that large ;)

DeletedUser

Don't bother making posts out to me if they will look anything like that last one because I won't read a single one more. Every time you post stats you include the most ridiculous statistics. Are you honestly going to add warpro? He joined us, he quit, we kicked him and you nobled his unguarded villages. That didn't hurt FRST in the slightest. In reality it is nothing less than Nuts! internally nobling one of their old members who just happened to drop into FRST for a few days and try to get us to support over a few hundred villages before he completely quit the game without leaving a sitter. So I wish all the luck to Nuts! in taking the villages from Warpro that were theirs to begin with :icon_idea: and I thank Warpro for distracting and wasting Nuts! troops before leaving, but please refrain from boosting your stats anymore with RSB or players that never served FRST any purpose.

If you want real stats go ahead and subtract a million points from above and you will see it is not a lead of 672 but by 778.

DeletedUser

Don't bother making posts out to me if they will look anything like that last one because I won't read a single one more. Every time you post stats you include the most ridiculous statistics. Are you honestly going to add warpro? He joined us, he quit, we kicked him and you nobled his unguarded villages. That didn't hurt FRST in the slightest. In reality it is nothing less than Nuts! internally nobling one of their old members who just happened to drop into FRST for a few days and try to get us to support over a few hundred villages before he completely quit the game without leaving a sitter. So I wish all the luck to Nuts! in taking the villages from Warpro that were theirs to begin with :icon_idea: and I thank Warpro for distracting and wasting Nuts! troops before leaving, but please refrain from boosting your stats anymore with RSB or players that never served FRST any purpose.

If you want real stats go ahead and subtract a million points from above and you will see it is not a lead of 672 but by 778.
Then why do you respond to my post? Regarding Warpro, You kicked them, well that's not our problem, i just make some realistic stats between FRST and Nuts!, FRST invite him and the name Warpro appears on your 'Tribe Changes' so i put him on stats, any problem on that?

DeletedUser

Then why do you respond to my post? Regarding Warpro, You kicked them, well that's not our problem, i just make some realistic stats between FRST and Nuts!, FRST invite him and the name Warpro appears on your 'Tribe Changes' so i put him on stats, any problem on that?

funny thing, he wasn't part of our tribe. sure, he joined, but he quit soon after joining so that's hardly caps against us, now is it? you can include him if you'd like, but remember stats don't mean much.

DeletedUser

Tribb is gone.

Not sure what happened, but he is barb.

I want to make this apparent. Please, either side, don't make conjectures or assumptions.

Tribb was a great player, leader, and a good guy in general. This situation may help the war effort, but it is always sad to see a pillar of TW go out like this.

You will be missed.

DeletedUser

Tribb was gone for some time he went barb but was still in the rankings with 0 points, now he's back at his rank 1.

DeletedUser

well that's good. he's a good person, i don't care much about skills at this point :p

although he knew how to attack

Tribb

Word on the street is, someone from Nuts paid off an admin to delete me account, evidently they didn't pay enough....lol..Anyways was pretty interesting to come back from plowing all day to find all my villages named barb and recieve mail from the admin staff saying my account was accidently deleted...lol...

DeletedUser

Word on the street is, someone from Nuts paid off an admin to delete me account, evidently they didn't pay enough....lol..Anyways was pretty interesting to come back from plowing all day to find all my villages named barb and recieve mail from the admin staff saying my account was accidently deleted...lol...
Lol! Your so special to them my bet :)

DeletedUser

funny thing, he wasn't part of our tribe. sure, he joined, but he quit soon after joining so that's hardly caps against us, now is it? you can include him if you'd like, but remember stats don't mean much.
Yeah stats don't mean much but this is the major tool to see the progress and status of any war happened in any world, i don't want to flamed anyone in FRST, i just make a realistic stats like i said in the first post, just deal with it and have some fun here, This is also proof that Nuts! still kicking

PS: double post ftw! :p