Nuts Get Small in the Frost...

DeletedUser

Well this is a tribal war, so yes the things you do on sat accounts count just as things on your personal account count.

You pick some comparison that makes you look good.

knot sirius: 36 for, 4 against, total gain/loss: 32+
xmad: 33 for, 0 against, total gain/loss: 33+

Way further back then you, both of them.

glimras: 46 for, 8 against, total gain/loss: 38+

another example

It is just who you compare yourself to when you make yourself look good or bad.....

And now its you blaming me for stat boasting. While it was you who started this whole discussion and not me.

And for bobble the above as well. It wasnt me but harb who started about what I have done.

And those stats were out of annoyance :icon_wink: You ask if someone sees a few mistakes in what you did. I tell you about a few and all you can do is start flaming.

DeletedUser

And for bobble the above as well. It wasnt me but harb who started about what I have done.

My comment wasn't just about your argument with harb, it was about the constant drivel that you pour into these forums. Ever since I can remember, all I've seen from you are comments about how good you are when in actual fact all you've ever achieved in this war is nobling some FRST inactives. I haven't once seen someone from FRST post in our forums that they're under attack from you, which only means you target players who are not around at the time. When you're not nobling FRST inactives, you seem very good at attacking barb villages. Try taking a few villages on the frontline instead of moving further and further away from it and we'll then see how good you really are

DeletedUser90178

I didnt cap anything in a week as I didnt launch nobles..... And that is because someone asked me to wait.

If you thinking of waiting for me to get my K46 Cluster you're welcomed! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

he can come say hello to me in k34 way behind the front line. :) I will even have a welcome party for him!

123876 Spear fighters
1048 Swordsmen
XX,XXX Scouts
18958 Heavy cavalry
45 Catapults

Come, please, take on a real target. XD

DeletedUser

Want to just give dhk a thumbs up, tehmuffinman is doing a brilliant job on that account. I hate him for how well he is moving troops around but the guy is doing a brilliant job.

Luckily for nuts they have dhk.... You guys better be sending him beers at his request lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update:

Last 24 hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 8
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,876
Side 2: 77,631
Difference: 37,245

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last 48 hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 15
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 267,222
Side 2: 145,091
Difference: 122,131

chart
[/SPOIL]
Last week:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 60
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 950,611
Side 2: 587,655
Difference: 362,956

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last month:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 499
Side 2: 234
Difference: 265

chart

Side 1: 4,716,712
Side 2: 2,270,403
Difference: 2,446,309

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Well Harb looks like Nuts are looking to change this due to them being very quiet this week.

Must be off planning there next big launch :icon_rolleyes:

Well the 6 or so of them who will as always take part :lol:

DeletedUser

Nick I meant quiet in that even your scouts are getting a bit of rest

DeletedUser

Ah, it's just that we're trying to find out who the spy is.

So an OP would make no sense right now because you see all the claims that we make, so most of us are just rebuilding till the spy is gone and we can attack anyone we want because your spy doesn't see it.

DeletedUser

LoL

You guys are beating each other up for nothing. We have no spies so I was not referring to your forums but to the lack of attacks being sent out.

The only spying we do is hacking the mail:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I completely understand it, however you guys have/had a spy because some members of FRST knew our noble claims.

DeletedUser

frst don't have a spy we are just good at guessing the next target.

And lets be honest, Finding a spy is going to be a lot harder than you think. Almost impossible unless you hax0r my skype :lol:

DeletedUser90178

Originally Posted by defendernick
I completely understand it, however you guys have/had a spy because some members of FRST knew our noble claims.

Man If you're talking about us stacking Andrea's account you're Really NUts! and your tribe name really suits you right!
Tagging Nobles From over 150hrs away is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Easy!
And btw one can see a nuts! 3sec train from MILESSSSSS away!

DeletedUser

well thats three times faster then dejannco 10 second trains.

And yet he is (about) 3x more effective in his nobling than Nuts! So he sends them 3x slower AND they are 3x as efficient? wow. :icon_eek:

Side 1:
Players: dejancoo
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 25
Difference: 51

chart

Side 1: 740,807
Side 2: 249,731
Difference: 491,076

chart

DeletedUser

Yeah, saying that FRST trains are slower than yours, simply makes you guys look even worse for failing against such "terrible" trains. :icon_rolleyes: