Nuts Get Small in the Frost...

DeletedUser

Yay, b pasta's come back to make himself look like a fool in the externals. There is a god :lol:

DeletedUser

ah Romeo Romeo where art though Romeo

Is this the start of the fall apart from nuts ?

For a week now we have been on standby waiting to send support at their next target but nothing major happens. Then there are odd players setting up in new tribes together. Frontliners who are now looking very thin on defense.

Is it still to early to talk of the break up and failure of nut's ?

DeletedUser

We've just about reached a milestone, Nuts! had 17,000 villages at the start of the war, and due to conquers, people leaving, etc, are now down to 14,000, so it's almost the 3000 villages lost mark.

DeletedUser

I was going to suggest FRST had a competition to see who who could be the one to take them from 14000 to 13999 but at the speed Nuts seem to be leaving at the moment, it will probably be one of their players that does it

DeletedUser

Random Stats Time!

The war stats:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 3
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 312,728
Side 2: 29,245
Difference: 283,483

chart

[/SPOIL]

The internal rate of both tribes:
[SPOIL]FRST:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 314
Side 2: 314
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 3,054,321
Side 2: 3,054,321

chart

Nuts!:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 373
Side 2: 373

chart

Side 1: 3,335,685
Side 2: 3,335,685

chart

[/SPOIL]

And what about those who arent involved? THE TRIBELESS RANKINGS!:

[SPOIL]
asdce.jpg
[/SPOIL]

So even if you arent in FRST or Nuts!, it doesn't mean you can't be top of a ranking :icon_wink:

Oh and thank you Nuts! for my new avvy, I like it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I see Nuts have fallen behind Ni today in their noblings. I can only assume that means they are saving their nobles for another push on FRST. The question is who will it be on? Looking through stats I can come up with a few ideas but I suppose it really all comes down to who Nuts think is the least active FRST member at the moment

DeletedUser

They do seem to do better when they run ops against their own players so perhaps you're right, harb :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If they run an op on you, make sure you get a screen-shot when your incoming count is at 611 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i wouldn't wait on any incomings my skellington, tis a shame but i hear nuts will be going their seperate ways shortly :(

DeletedUser

Nick has been Sh-t on from a great height :icon_eek: :lol:

Close knit band of brothers there then :icon_rolleyes:

Nick you better see if Harb has the next video up yet as you might see some of your mates coming out of a bunker with their hands up. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I think the rest are swallowing their cyanide pills as we speak :D

DeletedUser

Nick has been Sh-t on from a great height :icon_eek: :lol:

Close knit band of brothers there then :icon_rolleyes:

Nick you better see if Harb has the next video up yet as you might see some of your mates coming out of a bunker with their hands up. :icon_idea:

We expected some people to leave but not those who left now, the video already says that FRST has won. They are winning (also because of some Nuts! faillure) but we haven't surrendered yet.