Nuts Get Small in the Frost...

DeletedUser

We expected some people to leave but not those who left now, the video already says that FRST has won. They are winning (also because of some Nuts! faillure) but we haven't surrendered yet.
poor nuts! Why dont you guys form a new tribe with active northern players,at least you guys can co ordinate well..the guys that leave recently are without a doubt best of nuts.nuts is done not due to inactivity,frst also got them but nuts is done due to poor leadership and poor council work.really shame.i guess being a council is not only about making operations but its also about creating a good environment within tribe.slingo try to learn from your mistakes and try to at least do something so that you will be remembered as a good leader.you guys started the war at 17 k vills,now its 12 k.you lost 2500 in war and got 1200.so difference is 1300.where are the other 3700 that are lost?ask yourself.

DeletedUser85345

It would be more fun for everyone if FRST broke up into several rival (active) tribes. Why isn't anyone promoting that idea?

DeletedUser

It would be more fun for everyone if FRST broke up into several rival (active) tribes. Why isn't anyone promoting that idea?

This was to be FRST's swansong- the time to prove all the doubters wrong. There is still a lot of World 43 left to conquer and as far as I'm aware, FRST will do that in unison. I've no doubt that when it comes close to the world ending, this will be something that is considered depending on who is left. What you have to remember is that FRST has been an established tribe for a long time now - it's not a tribe that has disbanded then joined back together as some have. There are no doubt new players who have come in and changed the dynamics of the tribe slightly but the one thing that has made FRST so successful is that its members get on. There are arguments at times (as there are with all tribes) but grudges are not held for long. Why break up a beautiful relationship so soon. We've got plenty of time to do that in the future and play the world to our enjoyment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We expected some people to leave but not those who left now, the video already says that FRST has won. They are winning (also because of some Nuts! faillure) but we haven't surrendered yet.

maybe you haven't, but more of your tribemates do every day. who is today's Nuts deserter?

undedicated nuts player said:
XXX today at 10:04
if i leave my tribe, will you still attack me, or will you send me invitation to join your tribe?

I do not consider dhksththtl a deserted as he/she/they carried your tribe for months, i do consider the other 5 or so people sending similar messages to be .... cowards to put it kindly.

DeletedUser

dhksththtl I believe would have fought to the last, if the tribe pulled their weight, but even the best and most loyal players will look elsewhere when their efforts are completely wasted by others failing to perform.

DeletedUser

we're a family for one, and for another.... we want to end the world

DeletedUser

dhksththtl I believe would have fought to the last, if the tribe pulled their weight, but even the best and most loyal players will look elsewhere when their efforts are completely wasted by others failing to perform.
I must agree with bold one harb, sad to say but Nuts! player lost their moral and willingness to perform well in this war

DeletedUser

I've no hard feelings for dhksththtl, she was and still is a great player. It's a pity she left us, but we have to carry on without her and that is going to be hard.

DeletedUser

56175603.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm active 24/4, lol.

So for 3 days straight, I'm completely inactive! Please join our tribe!

DeletedUser

Map comparison since the start of the war.

[SPOIL]01/12/2010
map1.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13/03/2011
map2.png
[/SPOIL]​

It's basically K44, some 45 and 46, and FRST has taken the whole front-line.

DeletedUser

Nuts! are playing a ridiculously defensive game.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 620
Side 2: 133
Difference: 487

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 17
Difference: 163

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,005,374
Side 2: 1,177,464
Difference: 4,827,910

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,748,869
Side 2: 166,359
Difference: 1,582,510

chart
[/SPOIL]

And losing because of it. It won't be long I don't think before we see a disband, although I'm curious where they will all go, there's nowhere left. They could go to Ni, but the smart ones will see exactly why not to, maybe they'll form a new tribe, but it will be basically a continuation of the war under a different name.

I honestly don't think this war will last much longer, the way things are going. Then it will be mopping up, and maybe, just maybe, we can actually start thinking about the end of the world, and the freedom *drools*.

DeletedUser92753

I wouldn't call it over so fast. FRST is winning but there is still a long way to go before they win. Situations can change very rapidly.