Nuts vs FRST-Don't Panic

DeletedUser

Ah, thinger :) How's you? Fincky and thinger back, all we'd need is for Harby to split up with his girlfriend and it would be like going back in time 8 months. How long did beandip get? lol

DeletedUser93260

I still can't believe looking back at how FROST came together that it ended up being as great a tribe as it is/was. Such a great group of players, both by skill and attitude and I was just lucky to be a small part of getting the tribe where they are which I consider an honour.

I am hoping that you guys will keep it going long enough to win the world.

DeletedUser

FRST vs NUTS----
its simple nuts will lose and disband.
Reasons-1. nuts lacks the killer instinct
2. In the frontlines frst have 2.5 times more vills then nuts.
3.FRST's sidekick F-u is better then nuts sidekick Ni,in terms of experience
4.Nuts don't have war experience ...they have just battle experience
5.Many nuts and their allied members are inactive this,there are some on the other side but less

so nuts will have chances only if-
1. they along with ni can bring in some experienced campaigner from PK,WB etc after defeating them.
2. They must open another tribe like drunk from where new good players are created[ Drunk gave nuts and ni some gud players isn't it!
]
3.it will help them because they need to fulfill the emptied slots asap,though nuts is taking players from ni but ni hasnot got any new blood except 2 drunk guys[1 of them is already inactive]. this two tribe need 100 good players to beat the southern giant and their allies

DeletedUser

FRST vs NUTS----
5.Many nuts and their allied members are inactive this,there are some on the other side but less

1. they along with ni can bring in some experienced campaigner from PK,WB etc after defeating them.
2. They must open another tribe like drunk from where new good players are created[ Drunk gave nuts and ni some gud players isn't it!
]
3.it will help them because they need to fulfill the emptied slots asap,though nuts is taking players from ni but ni hasnot got any new blood except 2 drunk guys[1 of them is already inactive]. this two tribe need 100 good players to beat the southern giant and their allies

FRST
http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=292
Nuts!
http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=1459

Hmm I see more inactivity in the FRST stats but maybe I just cant read the charts properly....

Mass recruiting doesnt win wars, the tribe which works best as a team will win this war.

I dont see many empty spots in either tribe right but yet again maybe I am sort of stupid.

What amazing war experience does FRST has more then Nuts!? WMD was the worst tribe ever and Bored! disbanded within 2 weeks, as thats what they said about it who can see it as great war experience?

Nuts! has the same kind of smaller wars left and right, they just keep it quiet.

Not even going to comment on whats left as its pure bs.

DeletedUser90880

don't forget the war FRST had with KKnD, which made them a full fledged power tribe.

DeletedUser

Yes they did but Nuts! has had its wars too. FRST is just making it known to the world while Nuts! keeps things more quiet.

Right now FRST is ahead by points and territory, but so many things going on in both sides that you cant say that this or that tribe is going to crush the other.

Best example to the above is FRST/light VS BORED!/sheep?(cant really remember lol) Nobody who expected such a simple victory for FRST/light while it did happen.

DeletedUser

I'll start with the part i know some about:

F~U may or may not be better than NI, but it will be because we have had more war experience together as a tribe. Not necessarily against great tribes, but still, an organized effort gives needed chemistry that i think will lack.
This may or may not be the same for FRST/NUTS! in comparison. FRST has been together since the start while NUTS! has gone through reformation of many tribes and doesn't have the obvious war experience. If they have serious war experience against a tribe of real consequence then it hasn't been noticed recently. Although they do clearly have good players as does FRST.

But the whole recruitment thing for NUTS is kinda bs. That is not a good idea. Taking on players that cannot hold their own against FRST will only hurt Nuts.

Both sides have plenty of inactivity.

DeletedUser

I'll start with the part i know some about:

F~U may or may not be better than NI, but it will be because we have had more war experience together as a tribe. Not necessarily against great tribes, but still, an organized effort gives needed chemistry that i think will lack.
This may or may not be the same for FRST/NUTS! in comparison. FRST has been together since the start while NUTS! has gone through reformation of many tribes and doesn't have the obvious war experience. If they have serious war experience against a tribe of real consequence then it hasn't been noticed recently. Although they do clearly have good players as does FRST.

But the whole recruitment thing for NUTS is kinda bs. That is not a good idea. Taking on players that cannot hold their own against FRST will only hurt Nuts.

Both sides have plenty of inactivity.
Maybe you can check FRST recent recruitment first before you say's something about Nuts! recruitment policy, and how do you know we took players who cannot hold their own against FRST? Are you related to them? think first before you post something about Nuts! leadership

DeletedUser

Maybe you can check FRST recent recruitment first before you say's something about Nuts! recruitment policy, and how do you know we took players who cannot hold their own against FRST? Are you related to them? think first before you post something about Nuts! leadership

calm down. i wasn't insulting Nuts leadership at all. I was talking about duck soup's post. He said:[spoil]so nuts will have chances only if-
]
3.it will help them because they need to fulfill the emptied slots asap,though nuts is taking players from ni but ni hasnot got any new blood except 2 drunk guys[1 of them is already inactive]. this two tribe need 100 good players to beat the southern giant and their allies[/spoil]

and that is the bs. if you want to talk about current recruitment policies then i am clearly not the correct person for either nuts or FRST.

DeletedUser

The FRST/Nuts war will not be like any war that has happened on W43 before so neither tribe has real experience of what is going to happen. I, for one, am looking forward to it :)

DeletedUser

wow you guys takin' me seriously,but no matter what the nuts guys knows that they are much weaker in major mutual continents[except 46,but still nuts have done very poor job on allowing frst to get into k46]. look at the world map,the announcement is coming soon,"NUTS! drop your weapons,you have surrounded by us".
DARK BEAST YOU ARE THE FUTURE STAR OF W43!!!!

cuthroat

Um...You people are crazy.

Every bigger tribe or atleast their players has been in some kind of constant war or battle for the last 9 months and will continue on till the end of this world.

In this case both Nuts! and FRST have been trying to get new blood in their tribes and trying to take the best they can. FRST grabbed the best of active members in AAA and WMD they could and NUTS! is doing the best they can up north to get whoever is up there. This war is gonna be decided by the newcomers to their tribes with the guidance of the original members and whoever does not step up to the plate is gonna loose.

th_m_01b986ba3a184fbaac71ad27aa0d1c62-1.jpg
VS
th_NUTS1.jpg

I know which side I am on....DO YOU?

b pasta

Simple. This war will be epic beyond belief. No one in all of world 43 has done anything worth bragging about, except maybe mage and tribbs valiant pursuit of the number one ranking. Everything all of us have done in the last 9 months will come to fruition and we will see what fruit there is to bear.

As for this "duck soup" character, he nominated me as the "worst player of the year" in the other thread. so whilst anyone that knows me can start laughing hysterically, everyone who doesn't can smell a noob by his 'assessment' of the upcoming war.

FRST vs NUTS----

]

:icon_razz: you can tell he's never been in a stone cold war with good players. can someone igm me his account name?

ace

DeletedUser

LoL!, duck soup make ace mad now.. If he using an alias to make same flame here, all i can say is a word 'FAIL'

DeletedUser

Even though I am a Nuts! member, I'm starting to feel sorry for duck soup now! But the good news is that Ace isn't drinking tonight :p