Nuts vs FRST-Don't Panic

DeletedUser

Nope has nothing to do with AAA

that leaves NI and Gypsy. unless it is some smaller tribe going to attack nuts.

my money is on NI. If gypsy were going to attack FRST i don't think FRST would know about it.

DeletedUser

duhrigs
Gypsys don't attack they just set up temporary camps :lol:

Anyway we could not attack any gypsies as I am sure there is an EC law giving them protected rights somewhere. :icon_rolleyes:

Also can all you guys who keep shooting down others when they start to talk about other tribes joining in please give them a break. If you cannot see the validatity to a war thread of the prospect of some other tribe joining in and altering the play ground, maybe turning the war for a loosing tribe then what is the point of debate.

Yes I can understand why AAA, Ni may want talk of such things to disapear because this thread may even lead to frst and nuts putting their war on hold for longer why they both deal with those annoyances at their sides to ensure there are no distraction allowing for a trully north v south war for the ultimate control of this world.

DeletedUser

duhrigs
Gypsys don't attack they just set up temporary camps :lol:

Anyway we could not attack any gypsies as I am sure there is an EC law giving them protected rights somewhere. :icon_rolleyes:

Also can all you guys who keep shooting down others when they start to talk about other tribes joining in please give them a break. If you cannot see the validatity to a war thread of the prospect of some other tribe joining in and altering the play ground, maybe turning the war for a loosing tribe then what is the point of debate.

Yes I can understand why AAA, Ni may want talk of such things to disapear because this thread may even lead to frst and nuts putting their war on hold for longer why they both deal with those annoyances at their sides to ensure there are no distraction allowing for a trully north v south war for the ultimate control of this world.

Alot of people would like to see that i think, a true north vs south, but i don't think FRST and Nuts! could be bothered waiting the possibly few months it could take to clean up things, they seem to be suffering enough activity problems as it is, though FRST seems to slightly have the upper hand in activity.

I know Nuts! want this war as soon as possible, and FRST do aswell, but i have a feeling FRST wouldn't say no to a bit of extra time to mop up their rear. Nuts! don't seem too bothered about Ni really.

DeletedUser88324

I know Nuts! want this war as soon as possible, and FRST do aswell, but i have a feeling FRST wouldn't say no to a bit of extra time to mop up their rear. Nuts! don't seem too bothered about Ni really

See Alpha, you get everything wrong, bud..

If anyone wants this war soon, it's FRST. They are getting bored. NUTS! needs time to clear up their flanks, and consolidate their Ks.. don't get me wrong, NUTS! is ready, but not in the best position yet..

DeletedUser

Jacal is right. There are a lot of bored people in FRST at the moment. Cleaning up continents is not what a lot of FRST members are interested in. It's been a while since our last war and we're getting restless lol

DeletedUser88324

ok, Fink, how bout you and I declare on eachother? :icon_razz::icon_cool::heavycavalry::swordsman:

DeletedUser

Oh, my bad, i misunderstood then when Nuts! said to FRST they want war in 2 weeks (a couple of weeks ago now), before diplomacy was reached between the two. I assumed that meant Nuts! wanted it soon.

DeletedUser88324

Oh, my bad, i misunderstood then when Nuts! said to FRST they want war in 2 weeks (a couple of weeks ago now), before diplomacy was reached between the two. I assumed that meant Nuts! wanted it soon.

a couple of weeks ago? what the heck are you talking about bro? just stay away from these threads man.. your making us waste our time reading your foolish posts..!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

a couple of weeks ago? what the heck are you talking about bro? just stay away from these threads man.. your making us waste our time reading your foolish posts..!:icon_evil:

I'm talking about when Nuts! said to FRST that they wanted to war in 2 weeks, that was the "scheduled time". The a NAP was sealed, i thought maybe the cross nobling in K56 might have sparked it again with Delborgo, and jay da assasinator (i think it was), but i think Delborgo just ended up rimming his basher or something :icon_biggrin:

Also i thought Nuts! was planning on giving FRST time to rim AAA, to avoid a gangbang, which sling didn't want. I'm still not sure if that's the go, I'm quite curious... :icon_razz:

I doubt it will be revealed on the public forums, but the deception and secret planning bores me... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser90880

I'm sorry, but AAA is already on the rim so there is not much point in FRST trying to rim AAA

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but AAA is already on the rim so there is not much point in FRST trying to rim AAA

Brilliant. The first post I've ever read from you and it's one to remember lmao

OK, Jacal, this is me officially declaring on you. How's November 12th looking for the start? :p

DeletedUser88324

Brilliant. The first post I've ever read from you and it's one to remember lmao

OK, Jacal, this is me officially declaring on you. How's November 12th looking for the start? :p

i'm feeling a bit scared now...:icon_eek:

how bout I just handover my account info, and we merge and co-play? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i'm feeling a bit scared now...:icon_eek:

how bout I just handover my account info, and we merge and co-play? :icon_wink:

You do know that someone from AAA will take this seriously and start to slate you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You mean he's not being serious? I thought our union could maybe forge a link between the 2 tribes and we could make a nice big Frosty Nuts family :icon_cry:

DeletedUser93260

Bobble you are the biggest noob ever!!!! Frost is still carrying you eh?

DeletedUser

I am loving the canadian spirit in your message, aint it lovely having fan boys bobble? :S

DeletedUser

Actually, Tribb is right. We do have allies we're adding to the fight:

(oops, I mean 'ally')

From this point forward, Nuts will ally with WMD. All current member, including, and limited to:
Razorthorns

I hate Canadians...except for hockey and Tim Hortons, maple syrup and Pamela Anderson...oh, and Rush, the band.

Jacal, instead of me always nobling more villages than you, would you like to co-play with me? We'd be bigger than mage.

DeletedUser89858

Nuts aint ready now and wont be ever im afraid. They cannot coordinate attacks and me a Million points account is giving them trouble. I bet you all they will need a month or more to clear me out. Hey Jacal if you bothered to send fakes with your noble attempts they wouldent be so obvious to defeat you noob. And honestly i was expecting to last maybe a week. The one villa Nuts has taken was a outside villa i wasent really gonna defend much anyway. As for Ni guys well the poll we had in NI to take sides with Nuts or Frost was about fifty fifty. In all honesty i think it was more 65 45 in favor of Not allying with Nuts but the dukes went against the majority and forced the rest of us to be allys with NUts. Frost you should take heed of this as thier alliances arnt as strong as they think. There is many Frost sympathizers in camp NI that could be persauded given the right opportunity

DeletedUser90880

Did you ever think that the only tribes which are good for you to join are at least 5 ks away, so even if they sent you support, how the heck will it come on time. I can't believe you are still in this world after your barb and inactive nobling.

Last edited: