Nuts! vs FRST/LighT.

DeletedUser

The imposter did forget to put ''Booty...:icon_evil:'' under the sig tho:lol:

DeletedUser

Oi!

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for the good wishes...

HOWEVER...

I didn't write this dec. I DO, however, enjoy the imitation. What do they say that imitation is the best form of flattery?

This is hilarious.

It is widely known that I dislike WMD, I have not been in a position to declare on multiple tribes at once. We have prior engagements that we're working on right now.

Thanks again to everyone, especially s1ingzaar! :)
The reason for duplicating people like you to made a declaration is to wake up w43 people for this dead world, actually i don't have full account here i just co play someone in the top 5 tribes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmmm... Let me guess, you must be in WMD. Because you know you will lose, so you pretend to be sling and declare. So that frost will split into two forces to fight two enemies, am i right? Nice plan but... No.

DeletedUser

hmmm... Let me guess, you must be in WMD. Because you know you will lose, so you pretend to be sling and declare. So that frost will split into two forces to fight two enemies, am i right? Nice plan but... No.
LOL! That was funny, but your right maybe im in WMD :lol:

My main reason why im here is to make a big changes about slingo's(real) plan, but as all of you notice he didn't agree with this declaration to war with FRST and LighT, i know the war between Nuts! and FRST/LighT is not yet finish i just try to make it start again, FRST started to revealed their weakness and i guess this is a good time to target it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So you think he just says allright lets fight them if someone else declares for him? XD

DeletedUser

So you think he just says allright lets fight them if someone else declares for him? XD
Off course he didn't agree on it, he have his own mouth to declare, but my point is i just giving him some idea on whats the best for his tribe, FRST started to show some weakness on their past activities in the war and i think this is the best opportunity for Nuts to throw some 'axes' and join war

DeletedUser

To war another tribe, the duke need to prepare many things and i dont think Nuts! can do it right after you declared for sling, even though they are amazing!

DeletedUser

To war another tribe, the duke need to prepare many things and i dont think Nuts! can do it right after you declared for sling, even though they are amazing!
Yeah but i guess i already give him idea now

Im sure the real declaration will come up soon :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yeah but i guess i already give him idea now

Im sure the real declaration will come up soon :icon_biggrin:

Are the 4 WMD tribes not quite enough for you then? Why don't you set up a forum account for someone in every tribe in the world and 'give them some ideas' :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have to admit, this is quite possibly the coolest thing in the world.

OK, let's consider this:

Say I do take the advice of S1ingzaar. And I do declare on FRST? What then? Nuts takes on FRST by itself? Is WMD REALLY going to come to my aid...not only against FRST, but most likely against AAA as well?

I think it is pretty safe to say that FRST has respected us and my realignment as duke. That respect will be returned. Make no mistake, a war WILL happen, but it will not be because they are busy with someone else.

...and an epic war it will be!

DeletedUser

and i shall be up front this time ;) i already ordered my front row seats ^.^

DeletedUser

OK, let's consider this:

Say I do take the advice of S1ingzaar. And I do declare on FRST? What then? Nuts takes on FRST by itself? Is WMD REALLY going to come to my aid...not only against FRST, but most likely against AAA as well?

I think it is pretty safe to say that FRST has respected us and my realignment as duke. That respect will be returned. Make no mistake, a war WILL happen, but it will not be because they are busy with someone else.

Well you certainly gain my respect with this post.

That does not mean any need to give me a hug :lol:

DeletedUser

By that time, i will be helpping too. :) dont want to miss out.

DeletedUser88324

OK, let's consider this:

Besides, I understand folks at FRST don't want to hurry an wars with us, as they prefer to give us time to get well situated and ready for next battle, W43 Armageadon, since they were quite disappointed with BORED!/SnOwP's attempt to defend against them.. A very nice and Gentleman gesture from FRST.

DeletedUser

OK, let's consider this:

Besides, I understand folks at FRST don't want to hurry an wars with us, as they prefer to give us time to get well situated and ready for next battle, W43 Armageadon, since they were quite disappointed with BORED!/SnOwP's attempt to defend against them.. A very nice and Gentleman gesture from FRST.
Just hug FRST, They need it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser88324

Ok, so you ARE WMD! Oh well, you know what? The fake sling is smarter and nicer then the real one!haha.. Ya know i love ya buddy!

DeletedUser

Ok, so you ARE WMD! Oh well, you know what? The fake sling is smarter and nicer then the real one!haha.. Ya know i love ya buddy!
LOL! your the second persons who told me that im in WMD F. :lol:

Its shame that no one told me that im from FRST or LighT or maybe in AAA F. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You're difintely not in Frst, or LighT. Possbily AAA but i highly doubt that. That leaves either Nuts, which is still a low chance, or WMD which is a high chance. We all know the reasoning for the 'chances' i've listed, so i shouldn't have to put the effort to list it all.