NWO declares on STTS2?

DeletedUser

Goodness gracious, now STTS2 has five of the top ten at war with us!

lt181 today at 03:18 said:
Hey habap. You know, I'm not used to this. I'm from Evo/Sov/Apoc/NWO. And now I have to declare war? On someone that might fight back? I'm at a loss. I want to do it with some drama, but I just can't.

In any case for numerous reasons including your attacks on some of our players...I must say...I declare war!

We are truly saddened. We fought alongside RIM and their family tribes. We felt that SoV were friends of RIM and, thus, friends of ours. We know that many former RIM members have no desire to fight us, just as we have no desire to fight them.

STTS2 will fight this fight as we have fought every fight - against the odds, with determination, and with ultimate victory in mind.

We also use this opportunity to declare Shevar an outlaw. He has destroyed our greatest ally, RIM, both through his own inability to field troops to hold the line and by selling his tribe mates and allies to the devil for his precious point total. Though he has many villages, STTS2 shall not rest until he has none.

The rest of NWO can save themselves by fleeing the tribe now.

We call on all tribes to fight the Central Bloc (SIN family, DEATH and NWO).

Live free or die!

kingjohan

STTS2 is a well organised treibe that beats DEATH, NWO is a pt whore tribe, you will win habap ^^

DeletedUser

If you hold your ground having so many tribes on your back, I swear ill name my villages after you and your tribe :D

DeletedUser

Interesting but it will be hardd to fight against the great organisation of STTS2 , mind you it will be hard defending from the south , west and north :lol:

DeletedUser

You know, I'm not used to this. I'm from Evo/Sov/Apoc/NWO. And now I have to declare war? On someone that might fight back? I'm at a loss. I want to do it with some drama, but I just can't.

I spit on your sarcasm lt.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser19454

I have had three favourate tribes in W6.

RIM
CHE!!!
STTS2

STTS2 is the only tribe that I really like left... GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

DeletedUser

I respect your tribe more than I respect mine, habap!

Nonetheless. Duty calls.

Good Luck STTS2...

The rest of NWO can save themselves by fleeing the tribe now.

I resented that though! :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's a necessary condition now to make this world less lop-sided.

DeletedUser

I like how you added that

Shevar made a pact with SIN when he surrendered RIM. He gave away all of the villages in K63, failing to inform those tribe members that they were dead to him by treaty. He swore to stand by SIN and DEATH. When he posted a poll in the Apoc forums about whom to attack, the tribe was so against the idea of attacking STTS2 that he had to create a new tribe to avoid breaking the pact. So, any tribe that contains Shevar is a member of the Central Bloc.

DeletedUser

I have to admit I didn't expect this from shevar attacking a tribe when it was at war.....but then again let's think logically about this.....O~sin declares war on HIRE it's clear and even if they don't admit it...O~sin will have problems with HIRE and with that they will be concentrating all of there power on HIRE with all of there familli tribes....in the end this will leave only DEATH to fight STTS2....from what I heard DEATH isn't doing that great against STTS2 so they needed another tribe to finish of STTS2......NWO....this was my general idea but I can't shake the feeling that I forgot a tribe in this and can't find it's rightful place.....and NO I'm not talking about MMI....habap good luck man......I trust in your leadership and I now you will do great;)

lt181

Let me make one or two clarifications here.

Numero Uno: Although we have technically declared on STTS2, they initiated attacks. Yesterday they launched on one of our Southern players. If the war stats are initially skewed it will be because of this reason. Don't look for major caps from us for a week or so.

Numero Doce (My Spanish is bad): STTS2, don't mistake my self depreciating self of humor as a lack of respect for your accomplishments on this world. I don't know Habab well, but I have seen his work on the forums. I assumed he would get a quick laugh out of it. I hold STTS2 in very high regard, and very much look forward to testing ourselves against such a worthy opponent.

Good luck to you STTS2.

Jakub1992

tis such a shame,all of the tribes i love are going,goodluck habap your gonna need it,in truth i cant see you winning but make sure you hold out as long as possible and do plenty of damage theres a chance that diplomacy and such may shift again :icon_wink: