NWO declares on STTS2?

DeletedUser

so the scores would be something like:

STTS2 1-0 NWO
STTS2 1-0 DEATH(and to explain why....STTS2 was in lead against DEATH the NWO decided to help out and to be more exact I think this happened 2 months ago)...since then DEATH has been keeping the lead:)

DeletedUser

Depends really.

NWO Is now LOVE and Lts band is still around.

If Lts tribe decides to pick up where NWO left off it could get intresting.

This was how I was thinking.

Shevar left, the Duke of the opponent tribe left.
They changed tag to LOVE, which is like NWO disbanded or smth like that.

In TW sense, habab has won.

DeletedUser

I would agree, STTS2 ended up winning because RMC took out Shevar and most of NWO fled. Not because we did anything fantastic - we simply outlasted them.

Now, apparently PAIN are using the same diplomatic stance as NWO had, so we have taken a couple of villages from them in minor skirmishing. So while the NWO-STTS2 war is now in the "cleaning up" phase, the conflict on our northern border has not disappeared.

muhammad-ali

Habap said:
Not because we did anything fantastic - we simply outlasted them.

You never outlasted us. We just re-grouped with out elite under a new name, and we're here to bring you PAIN. :)

Watch out, buddy. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You never outlasted us. We just re-grouped with out elite under a new name, and we're here to bring you PAIN. :)

Watch out, buddy. :icon_wink:

So, we should include both LOVE and PAIN conquests when discussing the war?

DeletedUser

*high five*

@Noxcho:

Disclaimer: Don't take this as offensive.

If you've kept up with the threads, you would've realized that a LONG time ago.

I have more imporant things to do then follow all this "ahem" grown up talks :lol:

muhammad-ali

No attacks have arrived at any of my villages from PAIN or NWO. I haven't sent any, either, but I'm not claiming to have inflicted pain on PAIN.

To your tribe, not you personally.

I have to give them Kudos though, I think STTS2 are better than STACHE to be honest. :icon_neutral:

muhammad-ali

I think we're 15-0 against PAIN, so, not much there either.

Like I said, we are a new tribe. We'll re-sort out are frontlines again. For some reason many people withdrew their support. :icon_eek:

But yeah, soon Habap, don't worry my little friend.

DeletedUser

Like I said, we are a new tribe. We'll re-sort out are frontlines again. For some reason many people withdrew their support. :icon_eek:

So, you're not NWO? I'm confused. Are you new or are you the same tribe? Please choose.