nWo Vs KOV

DeletedUser

I have no idea why your claiming victory because some players barbed out inactive so "couldn't take you", of course not... they were inactive. I'm actually not sure if your referring to Chengshua/Arkira or pookia(and the other guy who's name began with V), either way if you want to claim them quitting playing and your nobling up of their barbs as a victory and you nobled them out, then sure, have a very hollow victory. I think your claims are incredibly funny. NM has never launched serious assault on nWo-WP, you've just had a few localised players playing tip toe with you... Now go carry on nobling your 3-5k barbs and barbs from players that quit and shout me when you learn to play the game.... Happy Christmas!

DeletedUser

I just put those accomplishment to let you know that if you are thinking that I lost due to less exp. then rethink about it nvm if you are aren\'t thinking that.

Their were no such big barb or real villages around + my villages over k77 wasn\'t fully developed, it wasn\'t offensive either + huge chance of myself getting out of picture, after getting enough villages I stopped taking low point villages. I don\'t like taking low pt. barb village just like that either.

It was between July-August we were not that developed over south k67 when attack on me started, I was around 40+k something, and I was regular target of LEGIO/NM/Kong guys in k67. I am just talking about alone randy\'s attack, two guys before him already quitted before that after failed attempts to take me out.

are you by any means suggesting that the players quit because they lost nukes against you????
LMAO!!!
you arent even that important!!!
and..
what did the spy do???
pls tell me about it..

DeletedUser

yea I am bad bad bad.. badest player, take me out if I am that bad.
I nobled up all those barb within a week after I lost all my villages in k67 :D call me barb eater but I know what to do and when to do.

and i never called you a bad player...
you just assumed it didnt you???
or a voice form inside told you the truth??:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I am avoiding you atel, I haven't replied that post in answer of yours.

Your spy required support and I supported him with my HC within required time which he not only killed but let you guys know about my busy status during that time. He himself reveled that with percy that he was spy.

Andyblin, that is still an excuse. You still don't convinced me about why Only those guys left game? I am talking about tumppi (K77), gringo31 (K76), kingMeneth (K76), Volphy (K76), Pookia (K76), Percy (K78), Cheng (K77), xyz566 (K77) and their are more not worth mentioning. If you really think that you scare us then stop dreaming, I am playing this from 2 year now, and no scientist brain required to play TW so stop making such funny comment and your friend getting proud with those lol. I also wanted to let you know I am soft. engg. and graduated with 87%, I don't think I am fool.

DeletedUser

I am avoiding you atel, I haven't replied that post in answer of yours.

Your spy required support and I supported him with my HC within required time which he not only killed but let you guys know about my busy status during that time. He himself reveled that with percy that he was spy.

Andyblin, that is still an excuse. You still don't convinced me about why Only those guys left game? I am talking about tumppi (K77), gringo31 (K76), kingMeneth (K76), Volphy (K76), Pookia (K76), Percy (K78), Cheng (K77), xyz566 (K77) and their are more not worth mentioning. If you really think that you scare us then stop dreaming, I am playing this from 2 year now, and no scientist brain required to play TW so stop making such funny comment and your friend getting proud with those lol. I also wanted to let you know I am soft. engg. and graduated with 87%, I don't think I am fool.

I love how people bring in how long they've been playing. That doesn't matter if you still suck.

Anyway, you seem to forget you're no longer dealing with NM. You're dealing with Kong. Kong is not NM, nor is it Hulk. Should NWO step up and challenge Kong, they will meet the same fate that Mario! will be meeting shortly.

DeletedUser

hmmm...
banti beta...
you just replied....
and i am allthesame fool...
this is my orginal account from w11...

aur banti beta...
big deal you took out inactives.... {actually not you.... players from your tribe...}
anyone can....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But talking about nWo..
You forgotten about K76 and K77 how we wiped NM out, and you give excuses that they quit games, now common why only they all quit games? Something wrong in k76,77,78? not one not two but around 8+ guys

KingBanti, can you please give me a name which member of NM you wiped from K76?

DeletedUser

wow randy u lost 8 nukes?
u must have so many many nukes

speaking of nobling a 3k barb when you are 4k, I remeber my first noble was a guy with 3 villages, he was ranked 50 and I was ranked 500, so stop nobling those farms man;)
u even nobled a 827 point barb when u had 8 villages:O

DeletedUser

KingBanti, can you please give me a name which member of NM you wiped from K76?

Extend this to ALL continents. Let him comment then check TWStats. I can tell you the lot from memory(even though I'm getting old)... Percy Blake the did manage to take a fair few villages off(won't make excuses on that), As for Chengshua, Arkira, Volphy, Pookia, XYZ, they are dreaming and giving themselves a pat on the back for a none accomplishment.

It was me that account sat xyz when under attack and wiped their poorly timed nukes, I lost 1 village on that which I'd persoanlly dropped the loyalty on to 14 so they lost 3 nobles in the train(2 min gap) and then took it back close after it fell. xyz later quit as didn't have time to play and I got bored account sitting it so often and gave an ultimatum.(shrug) so the way I see it, I made xyz quit.

Arkira and chengshua, these 2 went inactive just as the Rage war was starting. I'll admit to leaving them yellow and red dot in the tribe before they greyed out Not a lot to add apart from no villages fell in that 2 week period despite them not even being account sat, the villages were nobled AFTER they greyed out... so again, a pretty pathetic victory against the barbs.

As for the "rest" that aern't worth mentioning, well congratualtion on a perceived victory.

Feel free to make your silly claims, however bear in mind that the players you quote total approx 5 million points.... So do the maths on this.... whats 68 villages * 10000? as I make it 680,000 and that only IF you discount any retakes.... Here's your stats as a wake up call on how you did "forever" (for readers, note my early comment that we never launched a serious assault on them, this was just some localised players in NM having some fun)

Does this look to anyone even remotely like the stats of a tribe that rimmed 4 million points worth of NM players? (So King Banti, get back in your little box that you crawled out of with your crazy claims and remember, TWStats has a long memory.... I wasn't going to post until you made silly claims twice).... Now you get to look very very silly because of those claims...

Side 1:
Tribes: NM
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: nWo-WP
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,598
Side 2: 2,847
Difference: 751
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 119
Side 2: 68
Difference: 51
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 27,262,846
Side 2: 13,794,758
Difference: 13,468,088
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 912,434
Side 2: 586,141
Difference: 326,293
image.php

Yes, they are easy target for us. They are over k78, leads k79 and k89 in south east.

35 villages in 24 hours.. that is nice but not up to par I think 100 per day would be cool. ;) we will try that after break.

And get back to hitting your "easy targets" and barb munching.

DeletedUser

1. Dewi, I already mentioned all 8 guys. Read my last post before yours.
2. lvl, thanks for advice you are very active player their is no doubt about it. But I am not making any excuses its was real condition for me that time, I can\'t think much when I am busy in real life plus getting 30+ attacks on my way, because I wasn\'t their for 2-3 days, I didn\'t knew whether it was real or fake toward my lone village of 4k in k77, I got coins left to use so I send them everywhere to get most of it, I even send one to k98 having 800pts since their were no bigger village than that point that time (it was just for fun, I admit), recheck timing of taking those village and see distance too. + I nobled out 3 active guys before in k67 before #1 tribe of k67 started attacking me.
3. andy, twstats are right, we didn\'t took their villages much, we enjoy more killing their troops with low wall level before taking village (unorganized supporting), and making them work hard on defending that number of villages. I hope many of you guys might have helped them by sitting their accounts and supported their villages. Once we start taking their village they quit, that can be clearly seen on twstats as well. Talking about RAGE war, RAGE + LEGIO was against us at one point. RAGE only turn against NM (after LEGIO merged).

DeletedUser

you mean not their troops...
your troops cause you need the farm space to max out the buildings??
correct??

DeletedUser

andy, twstats are right, we didn\'t took their villages much, we enjoy more killing their troops with low wall level before taking village (unorganized supporting), and making them work hard on defending that number of villages. I hope many of you guys might have helped them by sitting their accounts and supported their villages. Once we start taking their village they quit, that can be clearly seen on twstats as well. Talking about RAGE war, RAGE + LEGIO was against us at one point. RAGE only turn against NM (after LEGIO merged).

EPIC FAIL!

Learn to play. This post is pathetic. Clearing is one thing, your supposed to RIM them and take their villages..... see the little one's with crowns on, they are called "noblemen" and will help your gameplay when you learn to send them at people this may be contrary to your festive thinking that they are really 3 wise men bringing gifts of gold, frankinsence and myhrr... oh never mind, just attack people for no gain if thats what floats your boat. It's like talking to a brick wall when the person you just flamed and made look stupid doesn't even understand the post.(Yes, you just agreed that you haven't a clue - I'm telling you because you failed to comprehend)

You took 68 villages off NM, we took 119 off you, so well done on winning the battle.

Happy Christmas, I hope Santa brings you a book on how to take villages and keep your own.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
oh yea Air, I would have probably quit if I been in Kong and say its due to RL.
No reason to noble barb, when you are down to 4k (due to RL office work and spy) acc. to you.
Ask guys who lost their nukes against me, two of which already quit due to that, randy is nice he didn\'t quit even after losing around 8 nukes to me in a day with less than 5 hour noble distance between our villages that time. It was all with my own support, we were fighting against #2 tribe in k77 that time. It was busy RL time and spy work, when yanzak took my villages from k67.
Oh my. Poor guy lost 8 nukes. I'd quit if I even lost one nuke!

DeletedUser

Back to KOV being pwned... Bye bye KOV. They really suck... if nWo loses more than 15 villages against them I will fall out of my chair laughing. Have fun, happy noob hunting!

DeletedUser

andy you beat me to it!!!
i had posted almost te same thing but i added his w11 nobleing history which sucks like hell!!!! So the mod deleted the post
:(
well as i said its newb tribe vs newb tribe!

DeletedUser

was that enough crying.. andy and atel? wanna cry more
still go no answer to my replied points, again back to KingBanti = Epic Fail! hahaha..
talking about my so called gifted villages.. I cleared them and check previous owner taking time before commenting, that actually prove how deep you think before you say Epic Fail to anyone.

I will avoid anything said now against me from now, all things are answered and if you love repeating its not my fault. :)

DeletedUser

hummm....
let me think why i would cry or for that matter andy would cry....
would i cry because you are purpously spelling my name worng???
stop these cheap pathetic pratices king banti... you just stoop lower and lower with every post...

well i would say epic fail to an epic fail post wouldnt i???

3. andy, twstats are right, we didn\'t took their villages much, we enjoy more killing their troops with low wall level before taking village (unorganized supporting), and making them work hard on defending that number of villages. I hope many of you guys might have helped them by sitting their accounts and supported their villages. Once we start taking their village they quit, that can be clearly seen on twstats as well. Talking about RAGE war, RAGE + LEGIO was against us at one point. RAGE only turn against NM (after LEGIO merged).

well for a player to delete his account it would take 7days right???
so you could'nt take any villages from him even when he dosent log in for a week???
therefore nWo-wp= EPIC FAIL

rage never declared war on you if i am correct....
we had a NAP... and that was it!! IN LEGIO!

I hope many of you guys might have helped them by sitting their accounts and supported their villages.
--you just stopped lower. :(

are you by any chance accusing us of cheating???
i hope not....

so have i proved my point???
YEAH!!!
so i do have the right and andy does too to call it an EPIC FAIL!

DeletedUser

This war, and any war NWO shall endeavor is equal with
EPIC FAIL

All that is needed is to look at your TW stats for the world.

Edit, here's a nice link to them
Kingbanti on TWstats

DeletedUser

This war, and any war NWO shall endeavor is equal with
EPIC FAIL

All that is needed is to look at your TW stats for the world.

Edit, here's a nice link to them
Kingbanti on TWstats

Yaz, your talking to a brick wall, this guy thinks those are great stats, thats why he's arguing. I've pointed it out to him, you also, so has airsofter and atteles and his only come back was that theres a good reason for each and every one of the pathetic nobles in there(even the sub 1k ones)....

I've said enough, he obviously doesn't understand a thing. When the time comes, we'll just rim his entire tribe and then he'll have a brilliant reason why it was unfair or some other crying.

DeletedUser

are you by any chance accusing us of cheating???
i hope not....

so have i proved my point???
YEAH!!!
so i do have the right and andy does too to call it an EPIC FAIL!

why I would accuse! you know Gringo31 and KingMeneth got banned by TW for a week and they were punished, I was the one who reported them. Spy reported me that they were acct. sitting and my members says he is getting attack from both of them :)

lol @ prove point
YEAH!!!!!!