nWo Vs KOV

DeletedUser

Family against family?? Why don't NWO just make KOV + KOV family into NWO family, and give them nice big huggles to fit in with the Christmas spirit?

DeletedUser

kov turned its back on their alt tribes haha

nobodys helping them and people are bailing out from all of them, tribal hugs my foot doods >.>

DeletedUser

Family against family?? Why don't NWO just make KOV + KOV family into NWO family, and give them nice big huggles to fit in with the Christmas spirit?

Organized Family vs Unorganized Family correction**

DeletedUser

Still family. You still fail.

keep dreaming :) we are getting this comment.. so one day! yes one day we will fail? hmm.. so which NOT A FAMILY tribes haven't disbanded who formed before May 24 Time 20:28 (that is a date and time we formed in this world).

DeletedUser

keep dreaming :) we are getting this comment.. so one day! yes one day we will fail? hmm.. so which NOT A FAMILY tribes haven't disbanded who formed before May 24 Time 20:28 (that is a date and time we formed in this world).

the birth of the super newbest tribe on the tw server....

well lets clelbrate that day a international tw sadness day....

DeletedUser

why I would accuse! you know Gringo31 and KingMeneth got banned by TW for a week and they were punished, I was the one who reported them. Spy reported me that they were acct. sitting and my members says he is getting attack from both of them :)

lol @ prove point
YEAH!!!!!!

well that was legio idiot!!!!
you are a moron and its useless talking to you....
waste of my time and a waste of everyones time...

DeletedUser

...KingBanto You will get no reason here ^-^ Learn it...Next time when you declare on KOV Don't put it here...Just do it in silence :)

For next time :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody said anything about dreams. It's reality, mon ami.

I have a question for you: What is the advantage of having a family tribe, for NWO?

DeletedUser

well that was legio idiot!!!!
you are a moron and its useless talking to you....
waste of my time and a waste of everyones time...

hahahaha.. omg! that is too kiddish.. we were talking about time when their was no Kong, the time when you were in LEGIO and you only talk about that time and then again goes back saying legio was disbanded ect. ect. then go away talk about new time stop talking about our history if you can't handle. I feel like I am trying to teach Goat how to speak.. and it keep on saying May!

DeletedUser

...KingBanto You will get no reason here ^-^ Learn it...Next time when you declare on KOV Don't put it here...Just do it in silence :)

For next time :p

Thanks for advice invader, but what is wrong posting it here?
If you think that andy, attela or anyone's comment (out of this topic comments) would have any effect then you are.. Right! yea I love when they comment, that is making this topic hot :D

And when we declare war officially that means it will end till KOV get disbanded or we take out all villages they have.

DeletedUser

Nobody said anything about dreams. It's reality, mon ami.

I have a question for you: What is the advantage of having a family tribe, for NWO?

oh so you know more about reality! that is nice. Sorry I am a person who love living in world which isn't real :( that is why I play in TW unreal world.

Advantages of having family tribe
1. You get over the factor of member's limit.
2. You can set different objectives for each family tribes but with one common goal.
3. No inactivity problem. (can't explain in details here)
4. Same name and leaders so more unity and team spirit.
many more strategical advantages. Many other things which we may not like to share in public just to prove don't fail.

DeletedUser

oh so you know more about reality! that is nice. Sorry I am a person who love living in world which isn't real :( that is why I play in TW unreal world.

Advantages of having family tribe
1. You get over the factor of member's limit.
2. You can set different objectives for each family tribes but with one common goal.
3. No inactivity problem. (can't explain in details here)
4. Same name and leaders so more unity and team spirit.
many more strategical advantages. Many other things which we may not like to share in public just to prove don't fail.

Tribalwars IS reality... :eek:

As for your advantages, they don't prove anything about you guys not failing, quite the contrary.

You sir, are an idiot.

DeletedUser

Tribalwars IS reality... :eek:

As for your advantages, they don't prove anything about you guys not failing, quite the contrary.

You sir, are an idiot.

If TW is real for you then I can understand your feeling, I know something is needed to understand those points. Now I don't feel bad if you say me idiot :)

DeletedUser

Sorry I forgot my sarcasm tags. My bad.

When push comes to shove you willbe no better off with your family. IF you somehow survive (nobody wants to take your horribly built villages) then you'll run out of farms cos you'll have nobled them all.

And by my original comment about it being reality, I meant that you were saying I was dreaming / wishing NWO to fail, when in fact NWO will fail, it's just a matter of time.

DeletedUser

Sorry I forgot my sarcasm tags. My bad.

When push comes to shove you willbe no better off with your family. IF you somehow survive (nobody wants to take your horribly built villages) then you'll run out of farms cos you'll have nobled them all.

And by my original comment about it being reality, I meant that you were saying I was dreaming / wishing NWO to fail, when in fact NWO will fail, it's just a matter of time.

oh yea, I saw how push comes lol are you talking about merging push?
we will show you the real meaning of push when its right time.

Yea yea.. I know how realistic you are, you know reality better than anyone. I know its just matter of time, no one can live forever :)