nWo Vs KOV

DeletedUser

I believe FPC are at war with KoV to right, i dont know if its a case of nWo and FPC vs KoV or whether they both just happened to be attacking KoV at the same time, can anyone tell me which scenario is the right one? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Doesn't really matter...none of those tribes are in a position to bail your tribe out.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

this thread is done for me...
until king banti says something ubsurd....

and well everybody knows who is right and wrong....
so keep th bull shit to yourself...
:)

DeletedUser

this thread is done for me...
until king banti says something ubsurd....

and well everybody knows who is right and wrong....
so keep th bull shit to yourself...
:)

QFT <3

Wait, unless that was aimed at me? o_O

caboosegg

isnt the whole point of this thread not who on the forum has the bigger one,
isnt it about a tribe war that NM has nothing to do with,

DeletedUser

I believe FPC are at war with KoV to right, i dont know if its a case of nWo and FPC vs KoV or whether they both just happened to be attacking KoV at the same time, can anyone tell me which scenario is the right one? :icon_biggrin:

Yes, FPC is at war with KOV as well. It was not that we had intended to fight KOV together. It's just that nWo-WP started war with KOV before we could lol. We had already known that they were noobs. And we had planned on killing them.

DeletedUser

Thanks for advice invader, but what is wrong posting it here?

Call me Ixy .... :p LOOOL No Problems...I just realized way back when I used to follow w6 forum...I used to shout when I am angry over there...

Lol All I did is make people over there laugh...and show them....I am a stupid baby :p

This doesn't mean I am siding with anyone guys...

Just giving my two cents ^-^

Sometimes best things are to kept silent.... Why getting all the hassle in replying all this stuff XD...

DeletedUser

Call me Ixy .... :p LOOOL No Problems...I just realized way back when I used to follow w6 forum...I used to shout when I am angry over there...

Lol All I did is make people over there laugh...and show them....I am a stupid baby :p

This doesn't mean I am siding with anyone guys...

Just giving my two cents ^-^

Sometimes best things are to kept silent.... Why getting all the hassle in replying all this stuff XD...

yea I got your point of making other laugh ;) , those who didn't accept my reply can laugh and my job was to put the fact on those replies rather than plain assumption, I never comment being angry, angry are those who post goes out the this topic of nWo vs KOV war and posting about my history and didn't want their history to be discussed. Talking about this topic.. we took 100+ villages till now and on next wave if KOV didn't disband we will take 100+ more in a day.

Actual reason behind this topic was simple, This was our official war and I would like to share this in P&P as a tribe member of involved tribes, I am not a leader. Also, this war was between two family tribes, only some part of our main tribe is involved with nWo-T (as we can say locals) and our enemy family tribe use to have 4 tribes each having more than 90 guys, leads k79,89 and were at #2 in k78.

DeletedUser

Ummmmm why would they war some other tribe when they're warring Kong:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ummmmm why would they war some other tribe when they're warring Kong:icon_confused:

We haven't declared war against Kong, but we are prepared if they declares. As it was very much clear from Kong members discussing off topics within this nWo vs KOV.
So, as you are kong member, Kong is going to divert attention toward nWo? or toward some other tribe? or looking for more merging? anyways I am not looking for answer time will tell.

DeletedUser23191

We haven't declared war against Kong, but we are prepared if they declares. As it was very much clear from Kong members discussing off topics within this nWo vs KOV.
So, as you are kong member, Kong is going to divert attention toward nWo? or toward some other tribe? or looking for more merging? anyways I am not looking for answer time will tell.

He isn't apart of Kong.

DeletedUser

He isn't apart of Kong.

:lol: what if Im just under disguise:icon_wink::lol: See kong wants to get an alliance with you, but then you have to do something in return in which meaning you'll need to go all defense and send every troop to one of their core villages:icon_wink::lol: I think thats a fair offer:icon_wink:

DeletedUser23191

:lol: what if Im just under disguise:icon_wink::lol: See kong wants to get an alliance with you, but then you have to do something in return in which meaning you'll need to go all defense and send every troop to one of their core villages:icon_wink::lol: I think thats a fair offer:icon_wink:

huh?

DeletedUser

Well it sounds like Roy is saying Kong will agree to the alliance if they send all their troops to k35. It sounds like a great idea. I mean when Who? got our alliance with Kong we did the same thing and look at us, we're fine :lol:

DeletedUser23191

Well it sounds like Roy is saying Kong will agree to the alliance if they send all their troops to k35. It sounds like a great idea. I mean when Who? got our alliance with Kong we did the same thing and look at us, we're fine :lol:

Yeah Yeah ... Sure Sure ... then lets do it. :icon_eek::icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

or kong will take their villages making the tribe disband...then their is no allaince :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We know what kong is and what they are planning... lol @ kong alliance, to be kong enemy is 100 times better than being kong ally.

DeletedUser

We know what kong is and what they are planning... lol @ kong alliance, to be kong enemy is 100 times better than being kong ally.

What is Kong? I'd chance a guess at Kong being a tribe. Or am I mistaken??