nWo Vs KOV

DeletedUser

We know what kong is and what they are planning... lol @ kong alliance, to be kong enemy is 100 times better than being kong ally.

Heh, why the hell would we want any other allies? Especially from a tribe like yours.

DeletedUser59335

Not neccessarily. And I think Dan was asking who the three were, no?

And it is easy to have a lot of points / villages if you just noble all the barbs around you, and max your villages. With troops, any noob can build them, and i'm sure that people have mixed villages, but they still have a lot of troops.

true...

signed by me!

but please jammy and co go ON TOPIC!!

Side 1:
Tribes: nWo-T nWo-W nWo-WP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KOV Kova
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 451
Side 2: 30
Difference: 421

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 1
Difference: 96

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,655,978
Side 2: 147,763
Difference: 2,508,215

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 601,156
Side 2: 895
Difference: 600,261

DeletedUser

Sorry junker ;)

Not surprising, those stats. Not that great seeing as we both now how bad KOV/family are. If all of nWo were focusing on it they may be doing a dtad better, instead of nobling all those barbies :

DeletedUser

War against KOV family can be said over, since their main tribe is gone and rest of them changed names. They are no more dominating k79,k89 and not in k78 as well. This topic can be closed.

DeletedUser

You forget to mention we did alot of the work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't mentioned nWo even with cool finishing stats, we lost the chance of taking them out with KOV tag :( , some of them quit turn barbarian and some still getting noble without tag. Don't have any stats anymore.. else I would have added FPC vs Kov stats too. But you know nWo are way ahead :)

DeletedUser

We haven't declared war against Kong, but we are prepared if they declares.

we are not at war with nWo?
so why are they giving their villages to our members? we should thank them for their generosity

Side 1:
Tribes: Kong
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: nWo-WP
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,863
Side 2: 0
Difference: 41,863

image.php

DeletedUser

wow cool stats of war, 5-0 in 48 looks cool! now let see what is the situation here, k67, 66, 76 Kong dominates and we are at k77-76 front of Kong. Having million points per player and :) I know you now started feeling that Kong can take us out like wind take out turtle? eh! my bad.

DeletedUser

Play

Sup guys
I used to play on world 20
but quit
i just wanted to know how are things back there
p.s i used to be in the same tribe