Nycm

DeletedUser50090

We are looking members in World 8!

The only requirements that we have are that you are active and read the forums daily to find out about exciting tribe news!!!

If you are intrested then contact me directly to sort an invite out.

Thanks

bronzl

please invite all members of KNT so they will merge into you....

DeletedUser

Oh so he just decides to post in here now, I still say it's lame :)

DeletedUser

they did have some strength at one time. acctually at one time CDE WTF NYCM and a few other tribes where all allied against the stronger tribes, we held our own till we all started fighting each other... then SKB KNT took advantage of the cracking of the alliance in K11, and surrounding Ks and took over most of the tribes,

pyronixcore

they did have some strength at one time. acctually at one time CDE WTF NYCM and a few other tribes where all allied against the stronger tribes, we held our own till we all started fighting each other... then SKB KNT took advantage of the cracking of the alliance in K11, and surrounding Ks and took over most of the tribes,

If tribes don't take advantage of such situations, they stagnate.

DeletedUser

ya they did it well.... if only we all merged like some of us wanted to to, damn we would have had a tribe as big as SKB a couple months ago, but we didn't

rich26ca

the size of SKB but not the skill..... a bunch of refugees, inactives, and noobs........

And to all looking for a tribe, please do join this one, cause it makes it easier for the rest of us too find you!

Down with ASHES, NET, WTF, WTF-A, or should i say NYCM!

Prediction NYCM is disbanded or eliminated with in the next two months.....

DeletedUser

the size of SKB but not the skill..... a bunch of refugees, inactives, and noobs........

And to all looking for a tribe, please do join this one, cause it makes it easier for the rest of us too find you!

Down with ASHES, NET, WTF, WTF-A, or should i say NYCM!

Prediction NYCM is disbanded or eliminated with in the next two months.....

I have to admit SKB when i joined them suprised me as a tribe, before i consider them a bitter enemy i so really wanted to distroy but they where nice people with great stratagists, CDE had great players better then most tribes of K11, we all joined up and we all felt welcomed and where treated as equals

DeletedUser

you get nearly daily circulars asking for support in k's you're nowhere near, then updates on the support (by members, not barons/dukes) that you didn't send... i had so much mail after 3 days and no way to stop it all -- except one, which i took advantage of

DeletedUser

We are looking members in World 8!

The only requirements that we have are that you are active and read the forums daily to find out about exciting tribe news!!!

If you are intrested then contact me directly to sort an invite out.

Thanks

Pick me PICK MEEE