Nyuk Vs. KTA's Slime

DeletedUser

C'mon Arith ur supposed to be better than this :lol:

On the other hand Kudos to KTA for surviving this world for this long :p

Unbelievable. T.I. plays w42!?!?!? Is it a stretch to think he used 'Cliftus' as his alias :icon_razz:

And I thought we were the only tribe with famous people in it. I know of 3 in Modwar with some form of celebrity. But I am not sure we can top T.I.

DeletedUser104070

Unbelievable. T.I. plays w42!?!?!? Is it a stretch to think he used 'Cliftus' as his alias :icon_razz:

And I thought we were the only tribe with famous people in it. I know of 3 in Modwar with some form of celebrity. But I am not sure we can top T.I.

Unfortunately not (talks in third person) He actually plays W61 :icon_razz:
Nope KTA actually had T.I in it so i believe that is a win for them :icon_cool:

DeletedUser93066

KTA leader mikeptm2 has to be some sad queer (pardon my language but I dont have the decency to show any respect to this slimebag who has village names such this) Reflects what a lowlife he is. We do tend to call each others names and play with words even to our enemies but calling someone Bitch who happens to be a teenage girl which he is aware of just makes me want to hit the delete button. There is no point come to play this game for fun yet end up being called names like this isn't worth my time. Listen Mike let me be loud and clear. You are a worthless piece of shit who is prolly abandoned by everyone in your pathetic life so taking it out in this game. I wont ask you to get a life cause lowlife like you deserves to die a pathetic death like you are already doing. Peace out.

MIKEY FARMS THE BIT*H AND FLYSHI
Coordinates: 155|293
Player: mikeptm2
Tribe: Kill Them All

Now roll that vertically and shove it up your rear end.

DeletedUser

KTA leader mikeptm2 has to be some sad queer (pardon my language but I dont have the decency to show any respect to this slimebag who has village names such this) Reflects what a lowlife he is. We do tend to call each others names and play with words even to our enemies but calling someone Bitch who happens to be a teenage girl which he is aware of just makes me want to hit the delete button. There is no point come to play this game for fun yet end up being called names like this isn't worth my time. Listen Mike let me be loud and clear. You are a worthless piece of shit who is prolly abandoned by everyone in your pathetic life so taking it out in this game. I wont ask you to get a life cause lowlife like you deserves to die a pathetic death like you are already doing. Peace out.

MIKEY FARMS THE BIT*H AND FLYSHI
Coordinates: 155|293
Player: mikeptm2
Tribe: Kill Them All

Now roll that vertically and shove it up your rear end.

So, are you saying that you do or you don't like Mike? I couldn't make out what your true feelings were from this... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser93066

You know you can report village names, yes? :/

Yes Rebecca I do and I have but wanted to let him know what a scumbag he is as well. And Ben He isnt worth liking or disliking. Those feelings are too real to hold onto towards a lowlife such as mike.

DeletedUser

Sorry - who are you referring to in all this? Female player? Who? What are you on about?
You should just say NO to drugs because you are just not handling them at all well - but thanks for the intel anyhow.....always nice to ID players isnt it....

Also - you seem to be the only one who has been insulting others openly by name, lucky for you you can do so with virtual impunity from a RL consequence of such a 'big mouth', maybe one day your mouth will dig a hole for you that you cannot run and hide from. Your problem - not mine, just some advice, learn how to write properly as well, your grammar is atrocious, your spelling even worse.
Maybe concentrate on English at school instead of daydreaming about whatever it is you fantasize about, if you are not in school anymore then maybe consider going back?

As for my 'pathetic' life...lol..if you only knew...lmao!

Now, to avoid any further fake 'moral insult' you seem to be an expert at I have changed the name for you - just for you because I don't want to be responsible for your fragile state of mind causing you to break down and start crying.
If you need to hit delete then pls do so - I will miss catting your villas though :icon_sad:

So.....
Does that mean I can get some ODD from you now before you delete?
Noticed you dont fight one on one but no probs; I got balls big enough for you and all your fairy mates, oh and another big thank-you for helping me ID all your :axemen: villas - you should know what happens when I get a nice batch of co-ords like this....

DeletedUser85711

English isn't Core's first language, but we all make fun of him for it as well. Grammar nazis never really sit well with me though, as typically they have grammar mistakes as well. :(

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nickname or spell my name correctly, please. ;) Just a little pet peeve of mine.

And to be on topic...

Last three months...[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: KTA
Side 2:
Tribes: Nyuk

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 816
Side 2: 948
Difference: 132

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,373,470
Side 2: 8,742,682
Difference: 1,369,212

chart
[/spoil]Last month...[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 227
Side 2: 190
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 2,047,647
Side 2: 1,730,608
Difference: 317,039

chart
[/spoil]Last week...[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 47
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 398,467
Side 2: 407,554
Difference: 9,087

chart
[/spoil]

And then stats with ModWar and KTA, just for fun...

Last three months...[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: KTA, ModWar
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,051
Side 2: 1,217
Difference: 166

chart

Side 1: 9,400,240
Side 2: 11,214,839
Difference: 1,814,599

chart
[/spoil]Last month...[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 287
Side 2: 337
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 2,544,722
Side 2: 3,094,624
Difference: 549,902

chart
[/spoil]Last week...[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 55
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 465,575
Side 2: 480,563
Difference: 14,988

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

What about these???

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar, KTA
Side 2:
Tribes: Nyuk, Dos X

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,425
Side 2: 8,118
Difference: 2,307

chart

Side 1: 2,822
Side 2: 2,163
Difference: 659

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 93,689,433
Side 2: 59,635,716
Difference: 34,053,717

chart

Side 1: 25,479,488
Side 2: 19,971,803
Difference: 5,507,685

chart

[/spoil]

Now you may think none of its relevant, but when Dos falls over Nyuk is going to be dealing with a larger Modwar as well as KTA........

Its a tough one isnt it arith......do you just stand by and let Mod grow on Dos x? What if Kta decide they want easy villages and attack Dos? or does Nyuk take the initiative and hit Dos's backlines, with their reknown coordination they could perhaps grow on Dos x villages faster than anyone :lol:

The answer is still hidden below the murky depths of the stagnating lake that is this world, one thing is clear though, Dos are simply in the way :icon_wink:

DeletedUser85711

Meh, at this point in the game it's all just a waiting game to see who quits first.

But really, only thing that's "tough" is not having equal amount of resources that we have to oppose :p. But a "larger ModWar"... I guess 1k villages in 7 months is larger, but we might eventually catch up going at that rate. :p

DeletedUser

Arith, stop making out your hard done by, you want more full grown villages? I imagine your Dos border is relatively unstacked :icon_rolleyes:

Mod is quite comfortable with our number of villages, with what we have and those that Dos hand over, we could ofc course declare on the 2k barbs as nyuk have if you start getting too close to us wee man :lol:

Spartanzeon

Nyuk has/is wage a ferocious war against the 2k barbs, sadly is all been one sided.

DeletedUser85711

Oh Shane, my friend... You can run your trap all you want, but I'm pretty positive Mod has had their run with 2k barbs. We gave the OK for backline players to gobble up a good chunk of barbs. I don't see the problem in that over all, especially when they participate in OPs and the such.

War claims are costly and nobles are cheap... What can I say.

DeletedUser

Anyone care to update this? No?........ Strange.....I have this overwhelming compulsion to 'run my trap'

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 433
Side 2: 252
Difference: 181

chart

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 30
Difference: 126

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,933,099
Side 2: 1,976,589
Difference: 1,956,510

chart

Side 1: 1,339,054
Side 2: 248,343
Difference: 1,090,711

chart

My hats off to KTA, nice work Guys and Gals

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was just reading the beginning of this thread, quite a crisp declaration by BigT, I do miss him and UBM going at it I must say. My how the players in the world have changed.

DeletedUser85711

From players that can only do PnP to players that actually play? :p