Nyuk Vs. KTA's Slime

DeletedUser

Neither here nor there mate, I was just making a comment on how the world has changed, I thought they were both decent enough blokes......thanks for your snide comment though, I was worried as I had begun to think you had given up the ghost :)

Just to clarify, when I said my, 'How the players in the world have changed' I was reffering to the names at the beginning of the thread, you dont see them anymore is all i was saying, no nasty undertones were meant to be implied.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

Decent enough on a personal level, sure.

Wasn't really talking about that though. :)

DeletedUser104070

I got the impeccable TW skills :$

Only notable thing.

Lol u joking right? :icon_biggrin:

Also congrats to KTA for taking K21 off of Nyuk :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mike is a lovable asshole what more can you say about him.

Sorry im just trolling for the sake or trolling being extremely bored and irritating

DeletedUser

We are all rather stubborn I guess :icon_rolleyes:

I sometimes think some members of the three remaining super tribes could form a rather good tribe on another world....oh and maybe one or two from Dos :icon_biggrin:

Hope your well Bigt, do I detect a comeback in the works?

DeletedUser

So, this kind of stuffs still going on here. I thought after several months the quarelling wouldve stopped. :)

DeletedUser75632

I asked myself, should I really reply?
Might as well, since I'm stopping by. :icon_razz:

Its amazing how little has changed in the past 8 months :icon_eek:

I miss the days that we could talk. Who knows what would have happened on this world if you were still at the helm of Nyuk.

Arith is doing an O.K. (O dot K dot) job managing Nyuk but I feel most of his tribes current struggles could have been avoided.

I hope all is well as always.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek nyuk opp'ing me again in 83...who'd have thought? One day, I swear, they will do something new.

DeletedUser91907

shhh! No I'm not following you or staring at your siggy for hours at a time. LOL

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: KTA
Side 2:
Tribes: Nyuk

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,617
Side 2: 721
Difference: 896

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 553
Side 2: 117
Difference: 436

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,760,423
Side 2: 5,225,798
Difference: 9,534,625

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,905,558
Side 2: 1,040,974
Difference: 3,864,584

chart

[/spoil]

Damn, KTA are coming home harder than Phar lap or Secretariat if you are from the other side of the world. Ignoring the stat side of things for a moment, the real danger for Nyuk is the increased front with KTA from all this nobling, this will of course allow Kta to do ever increasing damage in the future, im excited :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hey Pammy, the prospect of finishing this world alongside you is quite....well.......I commend you really, when I think back to how overwhelming the odds were for you in k77, the fact that you relocated yourself to another part of the world surely speaks volumes for your resilience. Few probably know the history of your migration, its funny as I was searching through k34 the other day, all of a sudden these violet villages appear on my screen....I had a wee chuckle to myself as it dawned on me who the owner of them was. :lol:

Im glad we are all happy and excited :p

DeletedUser87877

Resilience? hmm I like that word, and im very happy to know that all my villages are still colored a pretty purple for you :)

DeletedUser85711

Congrats to KTA. 1 player barbed and have eaten lots of our villages, it is quite the punch to the gonads. I wish you guys' the best of luck in the coming time(s).