Nyx is dead...

• Thread starter DeletedUser94483
  • Start date

DeletedUser94483

Its the end of the world as we know it....We are so going to eat the world now that 4zl ate us...lol Funk was so right the war between nyx began and ended quickly. Looks like I can continue my war on eating the rim...

DeletedUser

Nyx have been dead for months , it looks like .7. outlasted another bunch of noobz on w55 :)

DeletedUser

Lol, we are still here, we are still killing your tribe. It will just be under a different tag. You are not important enough to us to delay our plans just so we could completely eat up your entire tribe before we moved.

The 1.174 villas we took from you as -Nyx- (all time) against your 211 will just have to do.

The rest will fall with us as A-4zl!

DeletedUser101209

Most people in this game dont know what loyalty is, Sadly. Glad to see a few left do.

DeletedUser102202

Nyx have been dead for months , it looks like .7. outlasted another bunch of noobz on w55 :)

lol keep talkin funk but you guys really deserved to be in a rim tribe i mean your skills are terrible :lol:

DeletedUser4587

-Nyx- and 4ZL had signed the alliance before .7. even existed with the intention of eventually merging. With no good players left to recruit in the world Noir and I made an agreement (while I was still playing and a baron in -Nyx-) several months ago to halt all recruitment and wait for regular attrition bring our numbers down enough to merge. The tribe didn't disband due to any internal conflicts or activity issues. -Nyx- just followed through with a long standing plan. We put it off for so long just because both tribes were doing so well on their own we thought it was better for both tribes to stay separate.

Edit: OH SNAP! 4 Ks with 100% dominance after the merge. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

Though some of us in nyx wanted to put off the 7 but were convinced that your tribe was not worth waiting on to die.

DeletedUser54064

Not unexpected at all! Much gratz to 4zl, domination from start to end, I left Nyx when it became evident it really wasn't anything more than a satellite tribe and just generally grew bored with the game, and that was a long time ago! To last that long with the state that the tribe was in several months back is quite an achievement in itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4587

Not unexpected at all! Much gratz to 4zl, domination from start to end, I left Nyx when it became evident it really wasn't anything more than a satellite tribe and just generally grew bored with the game, and that was a long time ago! To last that long with the state that the tribe was in several months back is quite an achievement in itself.

You made some fun for us in the process. ^.^

DeletedUser54064

You made some fun for us in the process. ^.^

It was fun sniping/stacking/retaking yours and Nizell's trains for the time that it lasted, unfortunately my grandfather had passed away, so I was unable to continue the adventure past 10th of August, although I did have relatively large amount of defense and offense left, the guardian that I left in charge of my account didn't really do that well past that I don't think.

DeletedUser4587

It was fun sniping/stacking/retaking yours and Nizell's trains for the time that it lasted, unfortunately my grandfather had passed away, so I was unable to continue the adventure past 10th of August, although I did have relatively large amount of defense and offense left, the guardian that I left in charge of my account didn't really do that well past that I don't think.

You gave us fits, but yeah, once you were gone we ate the account up very quickly.

DeletedUser54064

You gave us fits, but yeah, once you were gone we ate the account up very quickly.

I'd imagine as much, as the names of villages became more aggressive that you did manage to cap eventually - through much effort lol. My most memorable bit had to be destroying Nizell's 3k HC support with my LC nuke, then retaking the village, all within a few seconds. Fun times haha.