o hai der mister/miss new mod :D

DeletedUser

Hi guys, sorry for being slow here, I was fighting a war :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to W20 Chase X and wish you to have an easy mod job, here on w20 p. forum. :)

DeletedUser

Yes, I do infact that that it may be a lady...

"freshens breath"

DeletedUser

I have already had to ask for help trying to figure out what you guys are talking about. I must be slow, give me a minute (day or two) and hopefully I will know what is going on in your world. :)

DeletedUser62954

I have already had to ask for help trying to figure out what you guys are talking about. I must be slow, give me a minute (day or two) and hopefully I will know what is going on in your world. :)

nothing is going on atm, just a flamefest on three different threads :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah that is what I had to ask about, I can't figure out if anything is on topic at all. I don't mind some legal flaming tho, so I am trying to check how far and how much I can let it go.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah that is what I had to ask about, I can't figure out if anything is on topic at all. I don't mind some legal flaming tho, so I am trying to check how far and how much I can let it go.

Yea, legal flaming is nice...Hope you'll be considerate on some of the post.

Glad to have you here Chase X.

DeletedUser

If you delete off-topic posts w20 forums will be completely dead. Older worlds are easier to mod cus you can be more lenient.

Welcome to w20, home of trolls and flamers.

DeletedUser

World 20, where off topic is on topic.

World 20, The most immature and least skilled world on .net.

World 20, where the ticket system is your best friend.

Pretty much sums it up with what air said.

DeletedUser

lol Harry.. you know.. sometime, I miss the old w20 flaming time, your and your army of trolls that do anything just to please you.
I'm guess that after you quit w20, that army vanish as faster it was form .. ^_^

DeletedUser

They are vanish and many hate you right now. Or you forgot.. if you do, I may make a list with such players.
For example: chad ;)

DeletedUser

omg, I believe you grow up after you quite w20. I assume I was wrong.
Hmm.. is that suppose to be a flame? I should be scare :D
Neah, Chase X. don't believe it ^_^

And Guyv relax.. and take a lollipop.