O How the Mighty will Fall

xshootxemxupx

Yeah, MONSTR officially declares victory over TUFF.

Ultimatum to TUFF members:

Some may be offered entrance into MONSTR, KINGS is done recruiting into K48. All TUFF villages will become MONSTR villages. If you get an invite, accept it if you want, but not under diress. These don't make good members, and will be dismissed anyways. If you don't receive an invite, go ahead and give up on W24, you will be nobled out.

Ultimatum to area tribes:

TUFF villages in K48 have been earned by MONSTR, and any attempt to reap the rewards we fought so hard for will be treated as an act of war. This includes nobling and inviting.

DeletedUser

Yeah, MONSTR officially declares victory over TUFF.

Ultimatum to TUFF members:

Some may be offered entrance into MONSTR, KINGS is done recruiting into K48. All TUFF villages will become MONSTR villages. If you get an invite, accept it if you want, but not under diress. These don't make good members, and will be dismissed anyways. If you don't receive an invite, go ahead and give up on W24, you will be nobled out.

Ultimatum to area tribes:

TUFF villages in K48 have been earned by MONSTR, and any attempt to reap the rewards we fought so hard for will be treated as an act of war. This includes nobling and inviting.

Congradulations.

jeffdmeeks

I don't know about that. Rince is still trying to take a village from sean grubb. Gotta respect that.

I'd say its all over but the formalities.

Warmaster, I think you deserve the honors of surrendering.

DeletedUser

he's gone inactive. Well he hasn't been on for 2 days so I don't think anyone will be declaring defeat here from Tuff.

DeletedUser59937

Okay guys. I will start with explaining my inactivity, than move along into the surrender.

I was gone to the coast to study for a week at a Marine Station. I had set a good friend wondawoman as my sitter. When TuFF fell apart, my premium faded (stuck using my phone to pay :p don't have my own credit card) and wonda left for kings and that is why i believe my account went dead. Rest assured as long as i find a respectable tribe i will keep playing on this world. It's my home and i love it.

As far as i'm concerned, TuFF is finished. The top players are either silent, have quit or are gone to Kings and Monstr. It's sad to see her dead, because of the great memories the original crew had and the players raised from the core were stellar. Sadly her time has passed though, with real life hitting us harder than we could recover.

Rince still has the power to void this statement. But i will with great anguish acknowledge the defeat of TuFF.

Too many were arrayed in front of us, all with great skill, for us to conquer alone. And although we tried, for four long months it was not meant to be. Our fear of our western and northern neighbours, our inability to defend our neighbours ~THD~ and our largerly ineffective attempts to push monstr all lead to our downfall. When our friends LEAN turned against us i believe it was the final straw for many of our members. I will not put them down here, but i will say that our trusted south was what spread the cracks in our core wider, speeding along the process of inactivity. A core that was slowly cracking from inactivity that was still standing to monstr broke in a matter of 2 weeks, much to the enjoyement of our plethora of open enemies and the secret joy of our countless hidden enemies.

I'd like to thank Wondawoman, Chadd, Sargedeath, Kuchsel-Kissen, Jerry90, Medievallady, XX666ZZ, and countless others for fighting without break, for teaching a nub how to play the game and for making this game trully enjoyable.

Special thanks: Rincewinds and Hurricanewinds for fighting tooth and claw for TuFF. Your wartime leadership was superb, and i just wish the tribe was as involved as you two were. You both did the Ultimate Fighting Force proud.

Personal Tribute to Fireburns: You were the father of the true TuFF and our greatest leader. Real life called you away in our time of need which is unfortunate.

Thanks to all the current active members and past members of TuFF. Was trully amazing playing with you and hope to see you later on in this world or maybe in future worlds.

The Ultimate Fighting Force of World 24 has been bested.

Congratulations to Monstr for fighting a clean war (maybe? :p). Kings for showing us what real war was.

And to Dstroy, your alliance has finally won the war, even if you were a casualty of the war. Thanks for balancing out the stats for so long :D

I have no love for lean. (i may have missed something in my week of absence, but from what i've seen before backs that statement. Without more knowledge i cannot speak for TuFF but i'm sure they would agree)

DeletedUser59937

that was poorly written. Couldn't decide whether to make it personal or Tribal anyways you get the point.

JayRud911

Congrats to all MONSTR members great job guys. Time to clean up the mess of k48 now. Lots of red dots still.

Its great to see the little guy win. We were big time underdogs and I have to thank a lot of my players for their help in the war which I will do by in game mail

Can we get a final war stats report? This war had been going for a long time

DeletedUser59937

i'd post stats but for some reason twstats is broken for me. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser

For me It's Nicely written ... and Respect for you that you wrote it.

K.

DeletedUser

Congratulations MONSTR. On a personal note....you havent been in our hole for days warmaster.....Im lonely!:lol:

DeletedUser

did Then TUFF some members go MONSTR that they jumped into Top 20 fast? =)

K.

DeletedUser

Quite a few did yes. But other things happened aswell that will come apparent later.