O How the Mighty will Fall

DeletedUser

One word post. Tsk tsk.

Oh and yes, 'grats. I forgot to say it...

DeletedUser

Looks like *R*R* merged into MONSTA! Good move MONSTR. Now you control another K completely overnight!

DeletedUser

Well this happened extremely fast but yes *R*R* has merged with Monstr and we will be re-shuffling things soon with inactives nobled and booted etc. The traditional merge where space wasters are found, hopefully we will come out the other side stronger.

jeffdmeeks

How many were expecting this???

It was more of an equal merger type of thing. Since we were so close already and worked well together it just made sence.

Bigger players in Monstr, Smaller players in Monsta.

We kept the name for personal reasons but the name doesn't mean that Monstr has more power in the merge then *R*R*.
(Just to clear up what I'm sure a few of you are thinking)

DeletedUser

Looks like *R*R* merged into MONSTA! Good move MONSTR. Now you control another K completely overnight!

Let me say this now. *R*R* did not merge into MONSTR. This is a 100% equal merge. How do i know this? Because i was the duke of *R*R* and will be co-duking the tribe MONSTR with jayrud.

Yes we did adapt their name but this was because the name monsters meant alot to jayrud and with the founders of *R*R* no where in sight we decided to accept their tribe name for the new familiy.

DeletedUser

Very Interesting Decision =)
Hope the merge benefits both tribes =)

K.

DeletedUser

Very Interesting Decision =)
Hope the merge benefits both tribes =)

K.

thankyou everyone.@komeetyou have a good observation.and thats the best part of w 24.people are so much involved into,every minute change is noticed by hundreds of players sitting round the globe:)

JayRud911

Like oosh said this merge is 100% equal.

*R*R* was actually bigger than MONSTR at the time of the merge, but since the founder of *R*R* was long gone and I am the originator of MONSTR we decided to keep the MONSTR name.

But I hope we surprised a few of you out there with the 12 hour merge. Changes up a lot of things on the eastern edge of the world.

Time to mop up K48.

DeletedUser

Great idea! Makes sense to keep the MONSTR name...good luck in developing into a MONSTR tribe in world 24! (Sorry I know that was awfull):lol:

xshootxemxupx

And to Dstroy, your alliance has finally won the war, even if you were a casualty of the war. Thanks for balancing out the stats for so long :D

Hey, I'm still alive, and a few others. (Cab1726, hint hint) DSTROY didn't die with the name, it's still alive in MONSTR, much like *R*R* now is.