:O It's about that time...

DeletedUser

I'm unsure where we put a time frame on this war its not some little tribe with a couple of K's.
Like anything within this game it will take time.

It sure takes time. But the real problem is that no progress has been made, they still are at the same size. Despite the fact that IMP isn't fighting only pnp.

The truth is, you can't defeat them on the battlefield, not as long as there are barbs in this world. This is just how sick this game has become.

All you can do is hope they leave/become inactive .... before you do. But considering their recruitment policy, IMP will probably still be there after PNP is gone.

DeletedUser

i donno-
most of the world knows that PnP is warring ~IMP~, and its only the pointwhores who will join, unless they have a strong reason, like they know a member...
but witht the world closing, the number of barbs will go down (less people quiting after 14 days) so imps food will run out, while it may be a year or so in the future, IMP has a limited lifespan, soon they will reach the point where there points will go down enough for other tribes to join in, and ~IMP~ will truely crash and burn...

DeletedUser

It sure takes time. But the real problem is that no progress has been made, they still are at the same size. Despite the fact that IMP isn't fighting only pnp.

The truth is, you can't defeat them on the battlefield, not as long as there are barbs in this world. This is just how sick this game has become.

All you can do is hope they leave/become inactive .... before you do. But considering their recruitment policy, IMP will probably still be there after PNP is gone.

I don't think you can appreciate the true value of full grown villages over small 200 point barbarians.
In the long term we will eventually over take them and muscle them out of their own territory.
Completely wipe them out, maybe, maybe not.
But whittle them down to a nothing tribe that no one would want to play for anymore, highly likely.

DeletedUser

Midnight, you say that like that isn't what they are now ;)

Well, people are still joining them, so I dunno.
But I definitely see what your saying. They are surely a fail tribe who does not even protect their own.

DeletedUser18394

To believe that no progress is being made, one would need to ignore key ~IMP~ strongholds such as the K's in the NW. Several of their top players reside in K34 and K35 and up to the most recent past, haven't been challenged. These players are being pressured by several tribes and are beginning to fail. Numbers are being boosted by mass Barbarian nobling and inter-tribe nobling, As key areas fall, the decline of any tribe, ~IMP~ included will accelerate.

I give ~IMP~ and it's leaders credit for keeping the troops together as their borders contract, but keeping morale high as key players fail will determine their future.

Mars

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes & no I can see both points of view & when looking at the facts at this point in time PnP are not gaining any ground at all they have even lost ground.

When I mention ground I mean total points.

Looking at a past thread & doing numbers the points gain is near enough the same for both tribes. So this means in relation we have in fact lost ground.

PnP - 215 million points
and
IMP-F - 104 million points

But lets look at what every player says & many mention on profiles.

Points do not win wars.

DeletedUser

Ive been fighting with a player in IMP over the last week, and he is one of the worst ive seen. He is using troops from frontline villages, to defend other villages that were under attack. 2 weeks later, the troops in the village are still supporting and im just walking in and nobling.

I think the saying is Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy :)

Player #1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ive been fighting with a player in IMP over the last week, and he is one of the worst ive seen. He is using troops from frontline villages, to defend other villages that were under attack. 2 weeks later, the troops in the village are still supporting and im just walking in and nobling.

I think the saying is Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy :)

Player #1

Nah, its easy peasy nice and cheesey :icon_wink:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No harm in pulling front line villages to support others after all you have to get troops from somewhere after all.

As for them still being in the village. A lack of activity / no premium could make it hard work.

DeletedUser

Ive took another through the night, but, when he has enough vills to defend from all my attacks on his front line in that region, i fell it quite comical.

Player #1

DeletedUser

May 26,2010 22:22

World 21 will close for registrations on Monday.

Since Monday has come and gone and the world is still not closed, either TW doesn't know the days of the week or the closing has been delayed.

DeletedUser

Since Monday has come and gone and the world is still not closed, either TW doesn't know the days of the week or the closing has been delayed.

Nothing can ever close W21.

Not even its own moderators.

DeletedUser

It's closed no one else can join it. Just checked myself.