:O Machine is a nub

DeletedUser

Because He's Guardian Angels >.>

I dunno why I told you all that, but who finds it funny, that F-man1994 who once said
harsh comments there coma

well i am in =loda= and quite a few of my farms have been taking but do you hear me complaining

your village should really be self substainible and not in need of farmed resources

Is now playing a 2.8 Million point account in a top tribe :p

So yeah, subject is:
(and yes, I'm potentially opening myself up for a flamestorm here)
Do you think accounts should be allowed to be passed on when a player quits? Or should it be illegal?

Discuss :)

DeletedUser

You? Of all people? Are asking if it should be legal to pass on accounts? :icon_eek:

Oh, the irony. :lol:

DeletedUser

hehe, potentially?

You thought there was a chance you wouldn't get flamed at all? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hey... Forum activity is like, low.

And if it's low, i can't annoy people with my spam.

But if I get flamed, people join in :)

And then I can annoy them! <3

DeletedUser

actually machine is machine...

I am the real GuardianAngels. Anyone with half a brain knows that machine is not even half the debater that I am :icon_razz:

anyways though machine is gone sadly (something about some magical land called school). but for the most part he's like a fart in an air conditioner...he's around but I don't really notice him..
:lol:

DeletedUser

Co-player :p

pshhh...he was a long time ago but not anymore...hell he wasn't even around when juiced decided to hit me with about 1K attacks...I had to label them all by myself...thats ok though twas fun juiced we should do it again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm in the light blue, GA in the dark blue

Whos that in grey then? >.>

looks like you made my point for me...if thats the most recent message you have with him that's almost 3 weeks ago....

and to be honest that all he's been doing for the past 3 months about is saying hello to some people and such. lately though he hasn't even been doing that. I kinda miss him actually :icon_sad:

DeletedUser71940

Machine is the one who got the fire breathing man as an avatar, forgot the username.

DeletedUser

pshhh...he was a long time ago but not anymore...hell he wasn't even around when juiced decided to hit me with about 1K attacks...I had to label them all by myself...thats ok though twas fun juiced we should do it again. :icon_wink:

Oi!

I did some of them! :p

DeletedUser

yeah thanks for that...and truth be told I had my brother do most of them.

I showed him how to do it and how to check the time and how to label and paid him $5 to do it. best $5 I ever spent lol. I showered and made some food and came back about 45 minutes later and he labeled almost half of them... :lol:

DeletedUser

And that is why big brothers suck. :icon_razz:

hell I've been trying to get him into this game. he knows alot of the basics and can easily do a 800ms train and snipe one but he's just so damn lazy...

:icon_rolleyes: