-O- merge with WORD to become the new number 4

DeletedUser33494

I know merging takes out the fun of fighting, but isn't being successful fun? Surely, it doesn't matter how you become successful,

If you could just re read with you just said..
it doesn't matter how you become successful ?? I dont think your successful because you merged a few trieb together.. and I'm sure the rest of W30 agrees there.

If you start trying to become successful with style, that is when things become difficult.

are you sure about that? and by style do you mean by actully fighting? this is a WAR game after all.

At the end of the day, merging brings success.

it really doesn't :icon_razz: and it shows a lot byt your way of thinking saying comments like this.

However, you can only merge so much, once you have gotten to the top, you must find new methods of expanding and sticking with the growth of other tribes.

if you can do that, why dont you do it from the start and use these methods of expanding instead of acting as a global merge tribe.

When I say success in this context, yes, I do mean at the top of the points table. Does that mean I am a hugger/noob/pointwhore? Well, I'll let you figure that one out for yourself ;)

Figured out... YES, yes it does mean that. :lol:

Maybe it's a good thing that our skills aren't actually there for everybody to see until its absolutely neccessary?

or maybe theyr would be there for us to see if you didn't merge with the first thing that my cause a thret.

DeletedUser8706

so many players talking so much shit lol you will see -O- players expanding fast and you will learn how we like tribal hugs haha

skelmersdale on 28.02. at 13:45
Hiyya penthouse.
i know you are a verry strong player of this game and i and kezza respect you.
please can you stop farming kezza please
or at least let me know why and what you have planned for his village

skelmersdale today at 09:50
i see that you have taken over kezza's village and i cant blame you.
this game is about expanding and that is all you are doing but please dont attack anymore of our members...

skelmersdale today at 11:41
what do you think?????

Penthouse today at 12:33
i need blood........

skelmersdale today at 18:39
please dont attack me i will give you anything !~~~! please =]

skelmersdale today at 18:56
what do you want?

this will be a lot of you soon the time is coming there can be only one

DeletedUser33494

you posted a mail convo with a noob... do you want a medal?
what have you proved?

DeletedUser

I cant believe that someone with the tag ip from world 21 is insulting the merge

lets see now

moo
24/7
srws you merged into

those 3 were off the top of my head aswell i can find more and the tribe you merged into srws

crayn
magnum
tnk

DeletedUser33494

I cant believe that someone with the tag ip from world 21 is insulting the merge

lets see now

moo
24/7
srws you merged into

those 3 were off the top of my head aswell i can find more and the tribe you merged into srws

crayn
magnum
tnk

I'll re-edit this.

thank you for noticing, and yes I was in iP. it was probably some of the most fun I have had in this game, while there, and you would be correct about all that however I left before all those occured and so did alot of others whole were only really there to have fun, as the who idea of iP was to just war everyone. I was there at the very start to help the tribe evolve, then once we had beaten off the seven or eight tribes that we were at war with, (all at the same time I might point out) I left to focus on my W4 account)

but lets not let this take away the focus of the merge hungry -O- who finds success is from merging, and when winning in style is when trouble happens lol, I'm guess he ment winning in style is winning by fighting,:icon_razz:

Last edited:

dan1000best

Ultimately, no reason really needs to be given for the founding of -O-, as its our own business and concerns only its members. Any response from players outside of the tribe in regards to its creation is based solely on speculation, as most here have already said they know very little of the members involved in the merge. And rebuttals from players within -O- should be taken only as personal opinions, and not the opinions of management.

There is a time for war, and there is a time for friendship, and as the latter has already occurred, you can look forward to the former down the road. -O- is well aware this is TRIBAL WARS and we will prove our worth when the time comes, or not, dependant on the powers that be.

DeletedUser19695

We will be proving our worth to you guys soon,,,
Gotta change my siggy below first:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This merge was a good thing for what was BOOSH! as well as WORD. Both have several great people that I've had the privilege to chat with and work with in some small way.

Originally I was supposed to supply a decent group as well (8-10 people), but it was decided they wanted to stay put and to go our own road for now, and it seems to be working for us pretty well so far... we are taking far more than we are losing, and those losses are mostly the people that needed weeding out anyways.

I look forward to seeing what -O- can do, as it looks like they have gotten a large group of active people together. The only thing to be seen is how well they all interact and if they can keep the tribe goals above personal goals/issues.

Either way, good luck, game on, and look forward to working with you guys when and where possible.

DeletedUser

pretty surprising move. really did wonders for them in rank. The ODA needs a bit of catching up though ;)

DeletedUser

flame on! nice topic :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pretty surprising move. really did wonders for them in rank. The ODA needs a bit of catching up though ;)

Yeah, I agree the ODA needs to be sharpened a bit. :icon_sad: We'll get round to that (assuming we can stop hugging for one second).

DeletedUser

A merge is never a good idea if you want some PnP respect :)

But I look forward to seeing how you do :)

DeletedUser

WORD was better word that that random they've merged into :icon_confused:

But knowing Adellion and few others (if they're still there) the it is a matter of days until they've occupied their forums and turned them into WORD as well.

DeletedUser

I was.

SEA will be filling out K58 and K68 as they were before.

Exactly. Not much has changed for the tribes of k58 / k68. All that has changed is what happens to whom. The game itself remains the same.

The tribes of k58 / k68 must still; Hug, Kill or Die....

DeletedUser

Impressive move .
Congratulations to the Leaders of both tribe

DeletedUser

WORD was better word that that random they've merged into :icon_confused:

But knowing Adellion and few others (if they're still there) the it is a matter of days until they've occupied their forums and turned them into WORD as well.

I've set the SPAM loose, don't worry. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser476

Essentially, if they weren't good players to start with, making more bad players in the same tribe won't be successful. It's basically poo + poo - still equals poo, just more of it.

If they were good players to begin with, just with diminuitive numbers, then their merge could allow their increased strength to begin to dominate the areas in which they are based, as opposed to vying for dominance over one another.

A merger is just that; two bad tribes won't make one good one. Two small good tribes will make one large, more powerful, and in some cases, better, tribe.

DeletedUser

Just wondering, what do you consider success on TW?

I know merging takes out the fun of fighting, but isn't being successful fun? Surely, it doesn't matter how you become successful, as long as you keep that success going. If you start trying to become successful with style, that is when things become difficult. If a good opportunity is there, you need to take it - not back out because of what some people will say/think.

At the end of the day, merging brings success. It can be short-term (normally) but it can also be very long term. Look at the history of the top tribes (on older worlds) and I'm sure a large percentage of them will have merged at one point. However, you can only merge so much, once you have gotten to the top, you must find new methods of expanding and sticking with the growth of other tribes. That is where the greater challenge begins.

When I say success in this context, yes, I do mean at the top of the points table. Does that mean I am a hugger/noob/pointwhore? Well, I'll let you figure that one out for yourself ;)

Maybe it's a good thing that our skills aren't actually there for everybody to see until its absolutely neccessary?

if you really aware of the problems of merging in the long run and in the near future... that will make your tribe and the world boring... inactivity is one of the main problems of the old worlds... with that merging your family/tribe gets bigger and bigger, aslo a lot players will be in that tribe... youll be expecting a lot if internal noblings... there are a lot of tribes in the old worlds that more inactive players are in the tribe than active players... maybe the ratio is 1:3 "active:inactive" or a lot more inactives...