-O- merge with WORD to become the new number 4

DeletedUser

as the title says, it has come to my attention that -O- a tribe previously ranked around number 8, merged with WORD an ex top 20 tribe.

any thoughts on this?
i know nothing about this tribe.
are the agressive or skilled in any way?

point whores possibly?
or can they back it all up?

it would also seem from twstats.com
that a lot of previous -O- members were kicked today. possibly to accomodate the newbs to the tribe?

or was it just a long over due inactivity sweep?

either way their points just soared.
again back to the question, do they have the troops/skill to back it all up?

along with a deacent leadership base to keep them going?(unlike some other top tribes :lol:)

thoughts/comments?

DeletedUser

They should absolutely not be taken seriously.
The whole lot of them are n00bs.

DeletedUser

Well Boosh! Wheren't n00bs and the members from SEA (tho arogant beyond reasonability) are Highly skilled as well :icon_wink: and as far as WORD i dont know too many of them nor too much about them but i can speak for the ones that I do

DeletedUser

True they are useless.
But from keeping us all from spamming, Boosh! and Word merged, both based in k57. Both tribes were partly premade, Word from w14, like me. Any questions about the meaning of Oubliette can be found ingame in our profile.
:)
... and someone escaped from his 'oubliette' and made the merge to get attention. Don't worry though, rank 4 is not of interest for those isolated to go crazy.

DeletedUser

Noooo! Do I actually have to care about the late WORD now?

DeletedUser

bessically i think its a tree way merge.
best of Boodh!+word+SEA is now stands for -O-

DeletedUser

Well Boosh! Wheren't n00bs and the members from SEA (tho arogant beyond reasonability) are Highly skilled as well :icon_wink: and as far as WORD i dont know too many of them nor too much about them but i can speak for the ones that I do

Maybe arrogant, but more tired of all the noob crap going on in our K's. If you saw how many recruitment and diplomacy requests and threats we get each day, you'd be a little terse, too.

Now that some of us are in -O-, they're further crapping their pants. They keep asking us what's going on and what our plans are, as if we're going to tell them :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

IHeartTheVJ, were you not the leader of SEA??

What will be happening to the remaining SEA??

DeletedUser

I was.

SEA will be filling out K58 and K68 as they were before.

DeletedUser

I suppose I should put some sort of "formal response" to this.

All HILARIOUS noob/pointwhore jokes aside, this merge more or less came out of Boosh! having a few people quit and go inactive due to real life commitments. We were already a smallish, albeit experienced, tribe and we would have dropped well below 30 members had we not seeked some sort of merge.

We had many options on the table, but ended up going with WORD due to our long standing alliance with them. It also strengthens our hold on K57.

Anyway that's about it. I hope this answers anyones questions.

DeletedUser

We were already a smallish, albeit experienced, tribe and we would have dropped well below 30 members had we not seeked some sort of merge.

to tell as to what is wrong with having less then 30 members?

DeletedUser

There is nothing at all wrong with a tribe consisting of less than 30 players, assuming that is the tribe's intent and they are OK with the style of game play that tribe size may warrant.
But to put it simply - that was not the approach desired, thus a merge was sought.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Q: What does "Oubliette" mean?

A: A Oubliette is a french prison where they put prisoners that they wished to forget.

Moral of the story...
Not a very inspirational tribe name, but if that works for you then great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33494

Tribal huges, !! :icon_smile:

why fight and time attacks when you can just continuely merge the entire world into one family, :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

this world became more of a tribalhuggers.... make some WARS!!!

DeletedUser

eventhough your not forming a family... a merge still a merge...

DeletedUser33494

I don't think you realised, but we joined 2 tribes into one. Hence, we are actually reducing the number of tribes, not forming a family. We have not and do not plan to form families.

Adellion
Diplomat for Oubliette

I dont think you realise that your now in a tribe built from mergers. congratulations!! you have moved up the ranks, your skills are there for everyone to see. :icon_razz:

maybe thats why some of the other tribe you have approched rejected the idea, as its not in the spirit of this game, as in... its called tribal wars not tribal hugs,
what the point in mergers? if you want to grow, then fight! :icon_twisted:
dont go and take the cowards way out by asking 'can we just join together so that way we wont have to loose troops :lol: '

come on now. stop with the merges, and start fighting. this is after all a war game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

eventhough your not forming a family... a merge still a merge...

Just wondering, what do you consider success on TW?

I know merging takes out the fun of fighting, but isn't being successful fun? Surely, it doesn't matter how you become successful, as long as you keep that success going. If you start trying to become successful with style, that is when things become difficult. If a good opportunity is there, you need to take it - not back out because of what some people will say/think.

At the end of the day, merging brings success. It can be short-term (normally) but it can also be very long term. Look at the history of the top tribes (on older worlds) and I'm sure a large percentage of them will have merged at one point. However, you can only merge so much, once you have gotten to the top, you must find new methods of expanding and sticking with the growth of other tribes. That is where the greater challenge begins.

When I say success in this context, yes, I do mean at the top of the points table. Does that mean I am a hugger/noob/pointwhore? Well, I'll let you figure that one out for yourself ;)

I dont think you realise that your now in a tribe built around mergers. congratulations!! you have moved up the ranks, your skills are there for everyone to see.

Maybe it's a good thing that our skills aren't actually there for everybody to see until its absolutely neccessary?

DeletedUser

As you said.

"(Note : Boosh! was rank 1 ODD for the period of time approximately one month after the beginning of W30, and WORD have consitently been in the top-20 for ODA since the start of the world.)"

Is this because people saw that Boosh! were nab, so just farmed them ? and we only have your say that word were top in ODA... doesnt mean they didnt just farm loads of noob n noob tribes though does it ? just says there attacking happy.

Did they ever do a war worth mentioning ?

Your a joke, and so is your so called tribe