-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unlike most wars ( cough [CRY] BD Draco. v. HAM!!! cough ) - I salute both TARDIS and -O- for making this a one-on-one conflict.

According to what I have been told, each side has agreed to leave their allies/friends/random tribal scavengers out of the war between them.

KBC is therefore officially on the sidelines.

I listed TARDIS as one of the tribes I most respect in that other thread, so -O- is going to have their hands full - but I know numerous -O- members, and if anyone is up for the task, it would be them.

But the question is, will it stay a 1 v 1?? Cause lots of tribes are like sharks.. they smell blood in the water, and things just happen....

Good luck to both sides. while i think i knew one or two in Tardis, i dont believe i know any in O.

So it would be best if you kicked the hell out of each other!!! Lets see some good stats people!

DeletedUser

According to what I have been told, each side has agreed to leave their allies/friends/random tribal scavengers out of the war between them.

Anonymous source? lol.

i dont think it will stay that way

DeletedUser

Probably not.

Good luck to KBC and actually keeping their word.

DeletedUser

I thought you were busy sending things at me and crying because belief just dropped exactly till 1

DeletedUser

Well I understand this is a one vs one war but many tribes have been affected by -O- in the past week alone. For example I dont mind our inactivites being nobled out. But Clearth keeps doing it on a mass scale when in my opinion they are our villages. What exactly is stopping us and our allies annoucing war as a result of them attacking us?

I am not say we are going to but if -O- wanted the war to stay 1 on 1 why take such risks?

Is it because they fear Tardis and by making a war with {~OS~} it gives them a second home or is it because if we start to attack back they can use it as an excuse to why they are losing to Tardis.

Just wondering of course :).

As I for one wouldnt take a risk of a second war no matter how confident you are when dates have already been set in stone for all to see.

DeletedUser

Does it ever stay 1 vs 1?

That is a very good question.

Even though my tribe has been under attack from -O-, it was infact Tardis they wrote to me and requested us to stay out of the battle. :icon_sad:

I think as my respect for Tardis is great and -O- if I am being honest I don't know much about. I always enjoyed the convos me and Quityelling had but the others are like shadows in the sunlight. No one really knows anything about them and where they can be trusted. :icon_neutral:

So for me the only tribes that will be asked for help if they haven't been already are KBC and GREEN.

Merely due to them being the only allies of -O- and so close to the frontlines to stay neutral almost. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We are aware that Tardis wants to keep other tribes out of this war, which we appreciate a lot. We haven't involved any of our allies either.

Point is that Tardis doesn't have any real enemies lately. I wanted to ask M4XIM to stay out of it, but they were already gone when I finished my mail.

We will try to make our second home of k56 and k46. Plus I haven't heard any complaints about Clearth. Diplomatic relations are done by Adellion and don't think he mentioned it.

Quityelling was a brillant player.. or in the words of liq: he is a beast :) it was a great loss when he left. You can always mail me if you want blunt (or other) conversations.

DeletedUser

Damn you!!! You ruined my declaration!!!

==============================

The Void Sphere has landed.

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

We are those that lurk in the void. Untampered for millenia, we watch as time passes us by, oblivious to its power and presence. For it is nothing to the mist of the Oubliette, whose power is infinite. Here, we are lost, forgotten, soulless. And this is how we wish to remain.

However!

Our secrecy and dominance has been challenged. We do not tolerate such actions against us. For tonight, we come to slay our enemy.

Evolution%20of%20the%20Daleks_2.jpg

Spawn of Gallifrey, Your time has come. You will die. You will be EXTERMINATED. Your little pathetic human companions will cry for your losses. Tell me Doctor, if emotions are so important, why do they not benefit you now, as you face up to the superior might of the Oubliette?

Once more, may Skaro triumph! Go forth, defenders of Skaro. EXTERMINATE! Purge their existence! May the fallen scream "Genocide!"

Dalek_army.jpg

9.jpg

The TARDIS will be DESTROYED. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!

15.jpg

None shall stand in our path!

-O- DECLARES WAR ON TARDIS

~Adellion
Davros... MUHAHAHAHA *cough*

===================================

May the best tribe win, for now you will see the full power of the Oubliette. Till death do us part!!! :axemen:

Adellion ~ Duke/Diplo of -O-

DeletedUser

Much, much fun.

Thanks everyone for making declarations continually interesting. (Also props for having Yo Dawg Meme in initial dec)

DeletedUser73346

Well, this is my first post on W30 forum and with this, i wish luck to both participants of the war....

(Man, do i sound geek?? :icon_wink: )

Go Guys Go......
Hack, Kill, SLAUGHTER........

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv wars....

DeletedUser59451

Damn you!!! You ruined my declaration!!!

==============================

The Void Sphere has landed.

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

We are those that lurk in the void. Untampered for millenia, we watch as time passes us by, oblivious to its power and presence. For it is nothing to the mist of the Oubliette, whose power is infinite. Here, we are lost, forgotten, soulless. And this is how we wish to remain.

However!

Our secrecy and dominance has been challenged. We do not tolerate such actions against us. For tonight, we come to slay our enemy.

Evolution%20of%20the%20Daleks_2.jpg

Spawn of Gallifrey, Your time has come. You will die. You will be EXTERMINATED. Your little pathetic human companions will cry for your losses. Tell me Doctor, if emotions are so important, why do they not benefit you now, as you face up to the superior might of the Oubliette?

Once more, may Skaro triumph! Go forth, defenders of Skaro. EXTERMINATE! Purge their existence! May the fallen scream "Genocide!"

Dalek_army.jpg

9.jpg

The TARDIS will be DESTROYED. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!

15.jpg

None shall stand in our path!

-O- DECLARES WAR ON TARDIS

~Adellion
Davros... MUHAHAHAHA *cough*

===================================

May the best tribe win, for now you will see the full power of the Oubliette. Till death do us part!!! :axemen:

Adellion ~ Duke/Diplo of -O-

funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg

DeletedUser

Never known what was so scarey about Darleks. Cant you just go up stairs to get away from them ;).

Llama Crazy

interesting that you went with darleks when the only thing they scared of is the doctor :icon_smile: