-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

DeletedUser22924

wow, i didn't expect like that from u fightclubx, u have certanly earned a few points of respect from me(though it's still pretty low :p)

DeletedUser

Best of luck to you Sy. You were the best of the tribe in my eyes, and it is a shame to see you go.

DeletedUser

Sy - I am sorry to see you leave -O-, though I know the RL transition you faced recently was difficult on you.

I hope to continue to speak with you on Skype whenever you get a chance - you were always a gentleman.

Best of luck in RL - it's never nearly as much fun as here. :icon_wink:

MR.MR

I have to agree with Castro-

That was an impressive post Fightclub... is it the first of many or just a one-time-fling ;)

Goodbye Sybrand, good luck in RL (My recent scouting reports have informed me that it is pretty lame out there right now...)

DeletedUser

Best wishes pal, you're the best leader -O- has had since it's formation in my opinion. :)

DeletedUser

In response to above question and since I now informed the tribe;

I can officialy say that I am going to quit playing.
The reason is that the upcoming month I won't have access to a computer due introduction-'month' of my university and after that I want to focus on real life as a whole for a while.

Well this being said... it gives some questions and doubts as I am losing villages rapidly in this war. So I have a couple of things to say about that:

First of, congratz to and respect for all the Tardis-players that succesfully attacked and nobled me.

Secondly I would have continued playing if it was not for the circumstances named above. I enjoy defending and I would have continued till I got a ticket to the rim. I have had a lot of fun in this war even though I was pretty much losing haha :)

As last, the future of -O-, well we're discussing that right now. Actually that is out of my hands now since I am quitting, but I am going to have some last says and good advices and stuff.

I don't know what other points I missed, but I got another day before I pass my sit to Pure Loonamus or Ravenj or someone similar :D so questions and all can be mailed ingame or posted here, trolling is allowed if it's creative :)

Well, and I also really enjoyed the PnP forum. Those that know me on skype, know that I like spam and the world 30 forum meets all the requirements these days.

. . . a true class act. Well said Sybrand, and best wishes with RL.

Regards,

O.S.

xinryr

Bye skybrand. I never really got to know you, but I've liked those few posts from you that I have seen. I'm sure that if I did know you I'd miss you (that was supposed to be the joke...why aren't you laughing!!!!?)

Anyway, good luck with real life. I know how you feel there, can't get too sucked in or you end up confusing real life with the game. Now then, if you'll excuse me, I am going to take a break from my job as a baron to spend time with my virtual family. Oh wait...
icon10.gif

DeletedUser61629

@Sy;
It was a pleasure to get to attack you before you quit, although it wasnt even close to fight, I still had fun.

Feel free to add me on skype (sending you my skype handle after I post this) and maybe we can talk sometime, without me pretending to be tug xD

-Gbary

DeletedUser59451

Sorry to see you go, we had some fun the last few weeks/months. Hope you stay in the skype chat so it doesn't got too boring, and good luck in R.l, it was a pleasure fighting you, i can say up until recently you didn't make it too easy for me, one of the best players in -O- in my opinion..

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -O-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,273
Side 2: 3,876
Difference: 603

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 85
Difference: 109

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 24,788,300
Side 2: 26,305,971
Difference: 1,517,671

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,700,499
Side 2: 750,860
Difference: 949,639

image.php

Tons up.

how much longer can this slaughter go on for?

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL Sybrand, it really was a pleasure to see you mix it up in-game and in-forums. It was always entertaining and thats what this game is here for, to entertain us all.

Thanks Fightclub and all others. I don't think i need good luck, real life is easy :icon_wink:
What do you mean by 'mix it up'?

Goodbye Sybrand, good luck in RL (My recent scouting reports have informed me that it is pretty lame out there right now...)

Lol, I am going to change that :icon_rolleyes:

Best wishes pal, you're the best leader -O- has had since it's formation in my opinion. :)

I don't think that is true, haha. But thanks anyway. good luck to you to :icon_wink:

Feel free to add me on skype (sending you my skype handle after I post this) and maybe we can talk sometime, without me pretending to be tug xD

-Gbary

Added, enjoy the account ;)

@ inuyuki: thanks, you should join the skypechat again :lol:

@ Pure: sure I will drop by whenever I got time. I especially had fun defending almwarner from you and Face ;)

tomas torquemada

Sybrand

Wish you all the best of luck in real life and it was a pleasure playing along side you, even if on oposing sides.

if RL settles down and you come back to TW drop me a line

TT

DeletedUser

Some recent stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -O-
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 1
Difference: 20

image.php

Side 1: 193,869
Side 2: 5,517
Difference: 188,352

image.php

Sybrand, I'm sorry to see you go :icon_sad: - you've been the best defender that I've fought so far on this world, although you haven't had much competition. Good luck with rl, and when things settle down, you'll be back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sybrand,the only decent leader of -O- has now gone.Why couldn't Adel have gone instead?:lol:

DeletedUser

Sybrand,the only decent leader of -O- has now gone.Why couldn't Adel have gone instead?:lol:

Funny.

Out of respect for Sybrand, I will not retort.

R.I.P. Sybrand.

Your spirit will burn forever in the heart of the Oubliette, immortal and unyielding. May the shadows of your past victories never tire in our memories, and may your wit and continual intellect always be a tutor to me. It is with a heavy heart that I must now solely bear what was shared between us. I could not have asked for a finer co-duke, and you will be sorely missed by the tribe, but most of all, by myself.

Good luck with university, and perhaps we may get a spare account in the future for you to take-over, reunited with us, once more.

~Adellion
Duke of Oubliette

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny to see Everyone now has respect for Sybrand. If I am correct he was being flamed etc.

But I havent popped in here for a while so I am unsure.

DeletedUser

Funny to see Everyone now has respect for Sybrand. If I am correct he was being flamed etc.

But I havent popped in here for a while so I am unsure.

Correction, we flame ADELLION, not Sybrand.

..Maybe on occasion, but not often.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: IvIalice

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Sybrand

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 54,327
Side 2: 0
Difference: 54,327

image.php
[/spoil]

Sy you are boring.. Atleast try to fight back or something?

2) Cy-Pres, Sybrand, Adellion and Pajuno can't decide if KBC is a mighty tribe to be feared, or a poor wittle victim of of a vast conspiracy between evil superpowers [DN] and T-W-C. Wow, politics really does make for strange bedfellows.

These posts were made just before he announced quitting.

In different thread He was also flamed for his top 20 ODD being a 'Tribal effort'

Good to at least see some respect now, And adell did get more flaming.