-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

DeletedUser76455

Adellion also tried to get into green. He wanted to be a baron too!!!

Congratulations to [DN] for winning. Sorry TT for it not being a good fight for you but Adellion's quest for personal power hindered O's effectiveness. I promise I will give you a good fight if you come for me.

If there are any opps for sending Adellion to the rimm before he quits I would love to participate.

tomas torquemada

Adellion also tried to get into green. He wanted to be a baron too!!!

Congratulations to [DN] for winning. Sorry TT for it not being a good fight for you but Adellion's quest for personal power hindered O's effectiveness. I promise I will give you a good fight if you come for me.

If there are any opps for sending Adellion to the rimm before he quits I would love to participate.

It wasn't that it wasnt a good fight just very much all the same dodge snipe rebuild as that was my allotted role, however, depending who the next target is depends on what tactics we use then.... but i think i have defending off just need to do a bit more on the offensive side.

but whoever it is we will be well prepared and well informed :icon_wink: , something others have tried on us but failed because we dont just recruit mindlessly and dont care where we are in the top ten tribes list, so getting spies in is not easy.

TT