-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

grummit

... nobody asked me to stay out of this war :icon_twisted:

In all honesty I personally only asked T-W-C to stay out of this war because I wanted a 1vs1. T-W-C said they would for a time. Other tribes are staying out of this out of respect i guess but i have not contacted anyone else about staying out.

Anyway, if O does not break apart/merge for any reason Tardis will lose. I see that shared forum as huggling from where I stand btw. Not sure what to think. Only one thing is sure: BD will win :D

Where is the love man?

DeletedUser

Not buying it spider man...
Maybe make use of a Doctor Who universe disease or ailment... maybe saying that your in the process of regeneration or... that you forgot your pocketwatch at home...

I dunno.

Anyway for everyone else:

Everyone is going for TARDIS :O lol i tink thttttttttttttttttttttt\

I think that -O- is gong to win even hough everyone is gig fr TARDIS i think the quick reply box is havn some glitches lol, can a mod fix this bug please lol im yping backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aah go -O-!t

Thanks for fixing that :icon_smile:

I think that it may be a virus, I am using safari instead of Ff atm and downloaded some new antivirus lol

DeletedUser

Kick some ass TARDIS :icon_evil:

/signed
Sam AKA Rygardal

Its Rygardal!!! Yay!!!

We actually love TARDIS. Anyone can see eye-to-eye with a tribe that puts its best effort to attacking Seedsy. We never got round to EXTERMINATING him ourselves. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nope the insults we are keeping to the shared forum :icon_eek: yes shared forum during the war and its pretty funny reading

also gives us a chance to genuinly give congratulations on good timing and share a laugh where we bugger the timing up.

TT

I rather like that idea.

Perhaps so, perhaps so. To me, though, it says that the war is off to a slow start compared with some. No blitzkriegs or back-stabbing, or a sterling defense offered if there were such.

--V

I would expect nothing less. I am rather fond of both tribes, and expect this to be a bit of an epic.

Thanks cship. I also appreciated that T-W-C is not involving themselves at the moment.

Would there be other tribes going to war because of this though? Maybe Hammer vs. Decide or something similar. It would make the w30 a bit more interesting. Not that our war isn't :d

Wanna know a secret...?

Hammer terrifies me!

It's the Manatee. I mean, how do you fight that?!? :icon_eek:

... nobody asked me to stay out of this war :icon_twisted:

Anyway, if O does not break apart/merge for any reason Tardis will lose. I see that shared forum as huggling from where I stand btw. Not sure what to think. Only one thing is sure: BD will win :D

Lol! That's precious. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rules 1 and 2 on the declaration....

Either way, good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

hey pan!!! interesting war isnt it?? pity you got rimmed before you could participate :icon_cry: maybe next time though. you thought of which noob tribe to join in the rim yet? guess not :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

T-W-C said they would for a time.

so the real question is: Will T-W-C cherry pick the best of the losing tribe into their mass and then muscle out the tribe that was winning with the "too bad" tactic again, or will they simply try to take out the borders of both tribes while they are occupied with each other and tell them "so sowwy".

They've interceded to some extent in every conflict around them so far, usually to recruit fodder for internal nobling when the player doesn't meet their standards after sitting them. (ship dodged a couple bullets with breaking the sitting/nobling rule, but thankfully for him the players that were attacked quit and transferred control to various people around the world, so the account itself could no longer send a support ticket)

DeletedUser

so the real question is: Will T-W-C cherry pick the best of the losing tribe into their mass and then muscle out the tribe that was winning with the "too bad" tactic again, or will they simply try to take out the borders of both tribes while they are occupied with each other and tell them "so sowwy".

They've interceded to some extent in every conflict around them so far, usually to recruit fodder for internal nobling when the player doesn't meet their standards after sitting them. (ship dodged a couple bullets with breaking the sitting/nobling rule, but thankfully for him the players that were attacked quit and transferred control to various people around the world, so the account itself could no longer send a support ticket)

I don't think the players of losing tribe on either side will be interested in joined T-W-C. I am sure that T-W-C could influence the smaller tribes around them, in this case it is not that easy. Plus it is a bit too early to talk about losing tribes, except if you want to mention Tardis as the losing one o/c.

DeletedUser

I don't think we call ether side a looser Yet this is the stats from exactly the time of the declaration:

Side 1:
Tribes: TARDIS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -O-
Players:

Timeframe: 25/06/2009 19:00:00 to 28/06/2009 18:41:31

Total conquers:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 45
Difference: 2

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 6
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 341,046
Side 2: 280,266
Difference: 60,780

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78,818
Side 2: 49,503
Difference: 29,315

image.php

DeletedUser

hey pan!!! interesting war isnt it?? pity you got rimmed before you could participate :icon_cry: maybe next time though. you thought of which noob tribe to join in the rim yet? guess not :icon_twisted:

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just acting stupid.

Yeah, pity that I did get rimmed, but I'm not bitter about it. Have fun with mediocrity.

DeletedUser

I thought we finally had a war thread without BS but I was wrong.

This is a war between TARDIS and -O-, T-W-C are not involved as has already been mentioned so please stay on topic and the leave speculation.

Less talking, less gossip, more fighting and more stats.

Stay on topic or you know what happens :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At least there is no flaming between the 2 warring parties :)
But that might change since Liquid C deleted the shared forum...

And both Tardis and -O- (DALEKS) have entered the top 20 in ODD

DeletedUser

I finally Get the Name change

Dalekattackgame.jpg

You guys could not do the job by yourself so imported aliens to help out ;)

Good job on keeping this fighting interesting lets see how the Stats will look once you ran out of Offense :D
As the ODD are going up Nukes are getting splatted so just looking forward to see the next step in your battle plans.

DeletedUser

"Nukes are getting splatted so just looking forward to see the next step in your battle plans."

Which side there are you referring to... if any?

Both sides are giving and taking a beating it seems but neither side is crumbling. This is going to provide some entertainment for some time.

DeletedUser

"Nukes are getting splatted so just looking forward to see the next step in your battle plans."

Which side there are you referring to... if any?

Both sides are giving and taking a beating it seems but neither side is crumbling. This is going to provide some entertainment for some time.

If you could not read my post I am on TARDIS side and I am eager to see what both sides have in plans.

DeletedUser

You guys could not do the job by yourself so imported aliens to help out ;)

Good job on keeping this fighting interesting lets see how the Stats will look once you ran out of Offense :D
As the ODD are going up Nukes are getting splatted so just looking forward to see the next step in your battle plans.

Do I detect a tingle of dislike towards Oubliette? :icon_rolleyes:

Well, considering that Oubliette is simply put, a bigger tribe than TARDIS, in terms of villages, I would think that TARDIS's nukes will run out before Oubliette's. That being said, the concept of rebuilding nukes is not foreign to either combatants, hence, neither tribe will run out of offence.

I accept that TARDIS are winning, not by much, but certainly winning. How much the tables may turn once the element of surprise is lost completely, will determine the future outcome of this war. I must admit, a conquer tally of 9-6 already shows that their is some resistance occurring.

But, we shall see what happens. Can I just commend the skill shown by some TARDIS players, particularly with timings etc etc, Kudos. If only their were more of such players... :icon_wink: