-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

DeletedUser76455

seedsy I never got a direct order from you. When there were general requests for support I always sent it until I did not have anymore to send.

Attacks on Tardis were poorly coordinated and some people were more interested in making the old leadership look bad so they could lead the tribe instead during a time of war. O is now a tribe with few active players and many sat accounts. you do not have enough nobles to even eat your own much less fight anayone.

IF i was not a good player then why was I begged to come back???

DeletedUser

We've recruited two accounts on that K from you (only one with its original player). They total just over 1M points there.

[DN] has 3M points on that K, and is poised to overtake you there in a week or so. Please explain how we got there without nobling?

Yes, a lot of your drop is from you kicking inactives... but if your tribe isn't good enough to make people want to stay active, that is at least partly the fault of the leadership, no?

And about recruitment being a matter of little skill... it at least requires you to be able to show to the player concerned that the tribe recruiting is better than the player's old tribe.

Oh, dare I mention. Seedsy, WillKillYou, IvIalice counts to more than 2 players FMW, or are you incapable of counting. Not to mention recruitment attempts of (let me get my list)...

Lauradoom
squall261
sky1370
Graphium
dhudson07

Oh, kudos, great talent there.

DeletedUser

Oh, dare I mention. Seedsy, WillKillYou, IvIalice counts to more than 2 players FMW, or are you incapable of counting. Not to mention recruitment attempts of (let me get my list)...

Lauradoom
squall261
sky1370
Graphium
dhudson07

Um Adell.. Your wrong about one thing...

I contacted them, they didn't contact me... I dont know about the rest.. I do doubt that they contacted sky or graphium.. I dont know about the rest..

Also Geas, You didn't get begged by me.. You were begged by Adel.. Whom is not known for his ability to make proper decisions...

DeletedUser

Um Adell.. Your wrong about one thing...

I contacted them, they didn't contact me... I dont know about the rest.. I do doubt that they contacted sky or graphium.. I dont know about the rest..

Also Geas, You didn't get begged by me.. You were begged by Adel.. Whom is not known for his ability to make proper decisions...

Regardless of who asked who; its a recruitment, idc how you twist the truth, you joined the tribe, hence its a recruitment.

DeletedUser

What's the story here LC? I'm not wading through the garbage in this thread. Just give me a summary.

DeletedUser

Mannnn, I have no idea -.-

We're on the verge of overtaking them in K57 and they're making excuses as to how we're doing it I guess.

DeletedUser

As of yesterday, Sybrand has been rimmed and is no more. Will Adellion stop trying to twist the truth once he is rimmed? Will GREEN and KBC accept refugees that [DN] will surely pursue and risk plunging themselves into a war they cannot win? Only time will tell - in the meantime, I for one am enjoying watching Adel's cheese hang in the wind while he continues doing the only thing he knows how to do - twist the truth. Kind of reminds me of Germany at the end of WWII:

-O-defeat.jpg

Regards,

O.S.

DeletedUser

Lauradoom
squall261
sky1370
Graphium
dhudson07

Have a look... do you see seedsy or wky in our tribe? Do they account for our presence in K57?

And we didn't attempt to recruit sky or graphium... They both approached us. However, we'd seen their attempts at attacking qmcao, and turned them down. They went inactive shortly afterwards... I wonder why that could be?

You can argue that it doesn't matter who started it, as with seedsy, but that doesn't hold up if they didn't manage to get into our tribe, as with sky and graphium...

DeletedUser

Have a look... do you see seedsy or wky in our tribe? Do they account for our presence in K57?

And we didn't attempt to recruit sky or graphium... They both approached us. However, we'd seen their attempts at attacking qmcao, and turned them down. They went inactive shortly afterwards... I wonder why that could be?

You can argue that it doesn't matter who started it, as with seedsy, but that doesn't hold up if they didn't manage to get into our tribe, as with sky and graphium...

Don't deny that Seedsy was coordinating attacks with [DN] whilst being outside the tribe. When Graphium (an inactive) was OPed on, Seedsy launched at similar times to the rest of [DN]. What a coincidence. And StuzBluz, you haven't got the brains or talent to rim me, so dont bother trying.

DeletedUser

Don't deny that Seedsy was coordinating attacks with [DN] whilst being outside the tribe. When Graphium (an inactive) was OPed on, Seedsy launched at similar times to the rest of [DN]. What a coincidence. And StuzBluz, you haven't got the brains or talent to rim me, so dont bother trying.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much - Adel, you want an invite? I know the [DN] recruiter pretty good - I could put in a good word for ya - hit me up in-game k?

O.S.

DeletedUser

Stats update:

Side 1:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -O-
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 699
Side 2: 451
Difference: 248

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 12
Difference: 122

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,025,564
Side 2: 3,604,798
Difference: 2,420,766

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,206,514
Side 2: 100,292
Difference: 1,106,222

image.php

DeletedUser

OK, so my wife and son were watching some Harry Potter movie, and I could have sworn the characters were reading a newspaper called Oubliette - is that true? If so, I declare that to be the most effete tribe name of all time, knocking SU out of first place)

DeletedUser

Please forgive me Pure, I was traumatized by having to watch Doogie Howser with my ex-wife - been mad at Neil Patrick Harris ever since)

DeletedUser

we r in ur basez, recruitin' ur playerz :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys are still at war with -O-? You were at war with -O- even when I was still there, many months ago..

TARDIS <3