-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

tomas torquemada

You guys are still at war with -O-? You were at war with -O- even when I was still there, many months ago..

TARDIS <3

Hardly call it a war now; most of what was left of oubliette bailed today and scattered to surrounding tribes.

[DN] will continue to clear up the remnants which is taking time because of the distances we have to cover to get to some of them.

also we will, in time, pursue those who have run ! (unless by agreement they have gone to allies)... and we are not going to bother complaining and winging calling people refugees we will simply take what we think is rightfully ours and if said tribe has an issue with that they can always come out and play.

TT

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Woot Famous 12!

-O- is down to 12 players and 5M points, but won't surrender - go figure)

DeletedUser

Hardly call it a war now; most of what was left of oubliette bailed today and scattered to surrounding tribes.

[DN] will continue to clear up the remnants which is taking time because of the distances we have to cover to get to some of them.

also we will, in time, pursue those who have run ! (unless by agreement they have gone to allies)... and we are not going to bother complaining and winging calling people refugees we will simply take what we think is rightfully ours and if said tribe has an issue with that they can always come out and play.

TT

TT good to see you man ... you are a tough cookie did not let anyone take out a bite out of your chocolate chips :)

I have to say Congrats as I say this war is won and you are just for a long run of cleaning up.
Well done my friend. I knew you could.

DeletedUser

Glad to see you Stuz! :)
I'm happy to hear you guys are still doing well!

DeletedUser65940

Congrats to [DN], They have successfully circumcised -O- from the top 20

DeletedUser

Don't deny that Seedsy was coordinating attacks with [DN] whilst being outside the tribe. When Graphium (an inactive) was OPed on, Seedsy launched at similar times to the rest of [DN]. What a coincidence. And StuzBluz, you haven't got the brains or talent to rim me, so dont bother trying.

As Liquid said.. Pure Coincidence..

I'm sure you failed to mention that the village's i targetted were possibly my own previous villages?

Also Did anyone else notice that another player that was losing lots of vills to DN was moved??

Adell is up to his old tricks again..
(i'll avoid the obvious hat and obvious racial jokes here...)

Someone is using his old fashioned logic again...

tomas torquemada

TT good to see you man ... you are a tough cookie did not let anyone take out a bite out of your chocolate chips :)

I have to say Congrats as I say this war is won and you are just for a long run of cleaning up.
Well done my friend. I knew you could.

Thanks

Obliette was fun but not that hard really... used very simple well known tactics, just time consuming :

"The general, unable to control his irritation,
will launch his men to the assault like swarming ants,
with the result that one-third of his men are slain,
while the town still remains untaken. Such are the disastrous
effects of a siege."

I believe when the next one comes it will be more of a challenge but we are now down to the fighting core with no slack, no inactives and we all know each others strengths..... and we have some very good reliable allies :icon_wink:

and with -O- down to 9 members and i think 1 or maybe 2 are active, i draw a curtain on the sad tail of the rise and crash of the once grande oubliette...... moments silence..... okay lets get drunk in the mead hall :icon_twisted:

TT

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is crazy, our war (crushing of -O-) thread has turned into a reunion for TARDIS, hey guys hope you're doing good!

DeletedUser

This is crazy, our war (crushing of -O-) thread has turned into a reunion for TARDIS, hey guys hope you're doing good!

Crushed, or simply recruited? :icon_wink:

I ordered -O- to leave; I grew tired of leading, and no one else stepped to the plate, so I asked everyone to leave for better tribes. It wasn't a *merge* with anyone, it was simply players leaving to the tribes they wanted to be in. I requested GREEN to take a few members from K47/48, and I asked KBC to take a few members, however, I specifically requested no invites for me (at least, not yet anyway).

DeletedUser

Crushed, or simply recruited? :icon_wink:

I ordered -O- to leave; I grew tired of leading, and no one else stepped to the plate, so I asked everyone to leave for better tribes. It wasn't a *merge* with anyone, it was simply players leaving to the tribes they wanted to be in. I requested GREEN to take a few members from K47/48, and I asked KBC to take a few members, however, I specifically requested no invites for me (at least, not yet anyway).

Adellion well you are a good Capitan requested everyone to safe themselves and you will go down with the ship.

DeletedUser

Not quiet, he wants in to [DN]. Don't let him fool you he is scheming.

well I wanted to add to my sentence if he will go thought with it but wanted to give him some credit for now as he did not join any tribes yet, now I am not aware of if he is not in a tribe because he did not get the right invite or is being honest. Well I guess he was dis honest if that is true.

DeletedUser

Not quiet, he wants in to [DN]. Don't let him fool you he is scheming.

Lol, I take it, that's a no? I actually want to quit all .net worlds, as I'm off to university soon, but if you *had* said yes, I would've played for a few weeks, then handed my villages over to be eaten.

Lol, yes I was scheming, and it played right into my hands; you've just lost out Grummit matey... I'm sure you would've enjoyed feasting effortlessly on my villas if you had said yes, but now the stacks will have to stay... alas... :icon_rolleyes:

grummit

Lol, I take it, that's a no? I actually want to quit all .net worlds, as I'm off to university soon, but if you *had* said yes, I would've played for a few weeks, then handed my villages over to be eaten.

Lol, yes I was scheming, and it played right into my hands; you've just lost out Grummit matey... I'm sure you would've enjoyed feasting effortlessly on my villas if you had said yes, but now the stacks will have to stay... alas... :icon_rolleyes:

All the more reason not to have you if you are going to quit.

DeletedUser59451

Stacks have never stopped acid before :lol: