o o o S P R A W L o o o

DeletedUser105563

Just felt like I should share a little story about an issue in my area.

So recently we had a little merge in K26 with the tribes Hex and Crush. The two new leaders of WnZ (Why not Zoidberg?) would be Co-Dukes and live happily ever after.

Until one war came along where a leader (Sprawl - Crush) didn't agree with anything the other leaders (Indago - Hex) said or suggested.

So then after a serious of events I sent out this little mail.

Do you want to remain in a tribe where the leader has continuously shown his lack of ability to manage a tribe?

Sprawl didn't agree with Indago, so what does he do? Infuriates him, never accepts his suggestions, and turns his back on him during a war.

Indago posts that he is leaving the tribe, having no slander whatsoever in this post, and Sprawls deletes it.

After Indago left Sprawl tries to cover his tracks by mailing you all a 10pg long mail that in fact makes it obvious he is at fault.

Then when Indago is gone Sprawls decides to change the privileges of everyone affiliated with Indago so they have no power in the tribe.

When a member speaks up and says this is wrong, Sprawls deletes his post and then later kicks him from the tribe.

During this whole fiasco Sprawls has shown
1. NO freedom of speech
2. Anything spoken against himself will be taken down
3. Nobody can make decisions in the tribe but him

If you'd like to stay in a dictatorship run tribe be my guest, if not however here is a link to join a properly run tribe, how our tribe was before this insidious member of society abused his power: http://en61.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=81954&screen=info_ally&id=13906

If its TL;DR then just join this tribe ^ it'll help you get further in this game.

Thanks,
Texasman13

Less then ten minutes later the tribe was disbanded, hope the future of TW won't have players like this but if it does just report the truth and everything will turn out ok :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Just felt like I should share a little story about an issue in my area.

So recently we had a little merge in K26 with the tribes Hex and Crush. The two new leaders of WnZ (Why not Zoidberg?) would be Co-Dukes and live happily ever after.

Until one war came along where a leader (Sprawl - Crush) didn't agree with anything the other leaders (Indago - Hex) said or suggested.

So then after a serious of events I sent out this little mail.

Do you want to remain in a tribe where the leader has continuously shown his lack of ability to manage a tribe?

Sprawl didn't agree with Indago, so what does he do? Infuriates him, never accepts his suggestions, and turns his back on him during a war.

Indago posts that he is leaving the tribe, having no slander whatsoever in this post, and Sprawls deletes it.

After Indago left Sprawl tries to cover his tracks by mailing you all a 10pg long mail that in fact makes it obvious he is at fault.

Then when Indago is gone Sprawls decides to change the privileges of everyone affiliated with Indago so they have no power in the tribe.

When a member speaks up and says this is wrong, Sprawls deletes his post and then later kicks him from the tribe.

During this whole fiasco Sprawls has shown
1. NO freedom of speech
2. Anything spoken against himself will be taken down
3. Nobody can make decisions in the tribe but him

If you'd like to stay in a dictatorship run tribe be my guest, if not however here is a link to join a properly run tribe, how our tribe was before this insidious member of society abused his power: http://en61.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=81954&screen=info_ally&id=13906

If its TL;DR then just join this tribe ^ it'll help you get further in this game.

Thanks,
Texasman13

Less then ten minutes later the tribe was disbanded, hope the future of TW won't have players like this but if it does just report the truth and everything will turn out ok :icon_biggrin:
[/spoil]

*Scratches head* dictatorships are the way to go imo.

DeletedUser98628

I am as hot as an eruption right now! Not really, I'm not so attached to this game as to get mad over it.

DeletedUser105579

Dictatorships is how to go, but in the way that the tribe gets to voice their opinion.

DeletedUser

Dictatorships is how to go, but in the way that the tribe gets to voice their opinion.

thats an open dictatorship and is used by most elite tribes (that I have seen) in this game. it gives players the ability to use their initiative while at the same time working together and being loyal to the boss(es). Usually they are mid-game tribes with less than 30 members and an average of a mil per member.

The most ineffective IMO is the whole 'council this' and 'council that' and having heaps of people with privs. It just slows down decision making to the point where it stalls and dies.

DeletedUser

thats an open dictatorship and is used by most elite tribes (that I have seen) in this game. it gives players the ability to use their initiative while at the same time working together and being loyal to the boss(es). Usually they are mid-game tribes with less than 30 members and an average of a mil per member.

The most ineffective IMO is the whole 'council this' and 'council that' and having heaps of people with privs. It just slows down decision making to the point where it stalls and dies.

Lategame is very smexy, people get relaxed and most tribes develop family like atmospheres, and it gets as close to democracy as it gets.

DeletedUser

Sprawl is just an idiot. The dude is like a 14 year old girl with a bad attitude, he makes some of the worst decisions as a leader that I've ever seen in several years of playing. You need to have some sense of leadership to be a dictator and be successful, you cant just be a power hungry little girl.

DeletedUser98628

Sprawl is just an idiot. The dude is like a 14 year old girl with a bad attitude, he makes some of the worst decisions as a leader that I've ever seen in several years of playing. You need to have some sense of leadership to be a dictator and be successful, you cant just be a power hungry little girl.

Contradicting pronouns! But yeah +1