O~SIN Declares War on HIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wel i fink dat u shud shut up like innit, cos none round eres livin in a glas ouse r ey?

You sure ou and Imsure arent the same person momm? I mean, it isn't ahrd to make english not so correct and then more correct :D

imsureidontlike69

wel i fink dat u shud shut up like innit, cos none round eres livin in a glas ouse r ey?

You sure ou and Imsure arent the same person momm? I mean, it isn't ahrd to make english not so correct and then more correct :D

:icon_rolleyes:

this is trully pathetic. go back to SPAM, help out the leadership, they seem to need it, especially when it comes to oranising a tribe before declaring.

imsure

DeletedUser

Now, really, dominyk, the temptation is almost too strong for me to resist. Honestly, do you not realize that you are guilty of some quite appalling grammatical incorrectness in your posts?

I'm hoping you are familiar with the old adage about the foolishness of people living in glass houses deciding to engage in the sport of stone throwing. :icon_wink:

momm

Everyone makes spelling errors and grammar, Dom's is at least less noticeable and pretty.:icon_redface:

Imsure's post look like garbage I often ask or think to ask if he could rephrase it so it can be better understood.:icon_redface:

LOL....

:icon_rolleyes:

this is trully pathetic. go back to SPAM, help out the leadership, they seem to need it, especially when it comes to oranising a tribe before declaring.

imsure

I swear you just post like crap on purpose. :O

"trully" "organising"

Try, truly, and organizing. <3

Also, I love how the posts between momm and Imsures were so close together. =\

imsureidontlike69

Also, if i were so good at English, why would i act like me, post my opinions and put up with the consistant dissing, if i could just write properlly and have everyone understand me?

your a bright spark!

imsure

DeletedUser

ah, you do it so you have 2 p&p accounts?? without people realising, so whe one account gets sooooooo hated it is completely intolerable, you can just swap to the other one. And thanks for the compliment xD

DeletedUser

Also, if i were so good at English, why would i act like me, post my opinions and put up with the consistant dissing, if i could just write properlly and have everyone understand me?

your a bright spark!

imsure

You like the attention and rush through your posts instead of taking your time. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

You like the attention and rush through your posts instead of taking your time. :icon_surprised:

Even if he took his time, the quality of his posts wont be increasing any time soon, the same garbage is going to keep coming out unfortunetly:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Everyone makes spelling errors and grammar,

Agreed, which is why it is generally considered rude to criticize them.

"organising"

Try, truly, and organizing.

Actually, where insure comes from, the British spelling (organising) would be considered correct. :icon_biggrin:

Also, I love how the posts between momm and Imsures were so close together. =\

Hmmmmm, the posts between you and Howley were also close together. Therefore, I conclude you are the same person. Brilliant. :icon_rolleyes:

momm

Grizzle

Momm is anyone picking on you?

*Stares at howly <<<strange person

*Glares at Missingmatt <<<< stranger person.

*Laughs at imsure.

SIN WILL WIN <<< my ontopic.

DeletedUser

Agreed, which is why it is generally considered rude to criticize them.

Actually, where insure comes from, the British spelling (organising) would be considered correct. :icon_biggrin:

Hmmmmm, the posts between you and Howley were also close together. Therefore, I conclude you are the same person. Brilliant. :icon_rolleyes:

momm

I would like to recant the stament I made about momm being a twit.
You have my apology.

@Grizzle, Perhaps with SPAM also declearing on Hire we will lose this war, But I have to ask; in your opinion how long is it going to take?

You have my apology.

@Grizzle, Perhaps with SPAM also declearing on Hire we will lose this war, But I have to ask; in your opinion how long is it going to take?

From the moment i send my first attack, HIRE will last no more than 2 months.

Grizzle

You have my apology.

Thank you for saying sorry to Momm.

ANd if you want to ask me questions. Ask me via Ingame.

DeletedUser

Now, really, dominyk, the temptation is almost too strong for me to resist. Honestly, do you not realize that you are guilty of some quite appalling grammatical incorrectness in your posts?

I'm hoping you are familiar with the old adage about the foolishness of people living in glass houses deciding to engage in the sport of stone throwing. :icon_wink:

momm

At least I can write, As for grammatical errors, I got an A in English Lit, I'm allowed to relax sometime eh. :icon_rolleyes:

I live in a house, Its made of bricks, If you wish to live in a glass house, Its your own choice, Have a go at working out what I'm poking at there before I reply eh.

Anaphros

At least I can write, As for grammatical errors, I got an A in English Lit, I'm allowed to relax sometime eh. :icon_rolleyes:

I live in a house, Its made of bricks, If you wish to live in a glass house, Its your own choice, Have a go at working out what I'm poking at there before I reply eh.

Actually, because you have an A in literature we should spank you every time you make a mistake! When will we see some new stats by the way?

imsureidontlike69

Side 1: A~SIN O~SIN

Side 2: HIRE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 18
Difference: 34

image.php

imsure

DeletedUser

Side 1: A~SIN O~SIN

Side 2: HIRE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 18
Difference: 34

image.php

imsure

2 of those conquers came from me :icon_redface: *proud*
& bug thanks to alex147 for being the 1st one to attack me in k36 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nah, I don't really care what you're trying to "poke at" enough to spend any extra time at all attempting to ascertain your meaning. It seems to me, given your inexplicable reference to my wishing to live in a glass house, that you must be hopelessly confused, tbh, and I find discourse with people who misconstrue the meaning of my words (whether it is done genuinely or deliberately) to be nonproductive. So I think I shall just skip out of this thread, quite happy and carefree, now that the discussion has turned away from bashing imsure for his grammatical errors. :icon_wink:

Oh, and congratulations on your A in English Lit. *momm hands dominyk a shiny gold star*

@drifter Friends? I've no idea, as I don't know you. I wouldn't rule out the possibility, lolz. :icon_biggrin:

momm

Status
Not open for further replies.